Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

M2NZ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: annokhi

<font color="#3399ff">nice update😊. feel bad for abhiya (not meet)😔. thanx for pm update soon.</font>

Thanks dear!
Wait n Watch nw what happens!
M2NZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: hemarawat

hey ... lovly ff dear ...

whn will u updt ... pls updt soon nd plz pm me

Thanks dear, update wil be 2day.
M2NZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: CleviveDsouza

wow
awesome
fantastic
amazing
continue soon
plz pm me

Thanks dear!
M2NZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilove99

plz update soon dear!

Updating in a while...
M2NZ thumbnail

Updating in a while...
ilove99 thumbnail
yahoo yahoo yahoo!!!!!!!!update soon🤗
M2NZ thumbnail
Chapter 6

"piya… Piya!!!" Abhay finally screamed and trying to get free from chand's grip!  Chand who had enough of him finally slapped him hard

"STOP IT" Chand screamed back on Abhay , "I am fed up if you and your piya"

Abhay's anger rose up high , he was starting to hate him , he didn't knew when his anger was rising he his eyes color was changing and pain caused in Chand's hand giving a black scar !

Chand came into shock when he saw abhay had powers from this age! And he can cause him much trouble! Hassena whose heart ached seeing abhay , but she didn't feel anything when she saw chand's scar , she was shocked but not sad.

Hassena towards abhay and said to chand "Don't even think to do this again Chand! He is my son and if you hit him , I will make you repay" yes she was threaten chand to complain superiors about the behavior of him with Future Prince.

Chand who was frustrating watching Hassena's and Abhay's bond and hassena going against him . He thought of something and turned to go. He knew what to do of Abhay.

After chand left the duo , Hassena hugged abhay tightly "I am sorry my love , I am sorry , this wont happen again! " for which Abhay rested his shoulder and spread his arms around her.

"Mom I heard piya , she is in the kids corner."

Hassena watching Abhay helpless pained her dead heart more, Abhay was only source of beat to her dead heart.

"Piya is no more beta, that must be illusion, just pray for her right being ok?" hassena caressed Abhay's cheeks and cleared his tears. She cleared his face with tissue and placed a kiss on his cheek.  Hassena asked abhay to wait and look after the bags while she brings his ice cream for Abhay. While buying ice-cream she again met Mr.Dobriyal and piya who were continuously arguing for the yummy scoops. Arnab introduced piya to Hassena by princess, Hassena was confused about the flavors , which to take for abhay and she cant taste as well , she asked piya which one to take on which arnab and piya started arguing again. In result hassena asked piya to whisper the flavor and she brought it leaving arnab and piya fighting.

Abhay was still thinking about Piya , he couldn't be wrong about the voice he heard it was surely piya's.Life was playing a big game for him and he was already getting stone after the events. Hassena tabbed abhay's shoulder and gave him ice-cream , Pista with chocolate chips , it was piya's favourite , she always loved.  Abhay shed a tear on this remembering piya , how his life was and now it turned into. With this he felt with hassena and chand for so called Disney land.

Days used to past away Abhay was growing more into dark , lonely and painful life , Chand kept on insisting hassena to send Abhay to boarding school , but hassena never agreed she knew that would make him more worse and she too cant live without him , until one day…

Hassena in garden reading a book and suddenly she heard thud near the stairs, she went there with vampire speed and saw Abhay laying on the floor and blood spread all around him , hassena was weak on resisting human blood , the blood was calling her , she was trying hard to control herself and take abhay to hospital , her frangs came out and she was about to move further to abhay but with a rush chand threw hassena back and picked up abhay to hospital. Hassena  sitting in the corner of her room , she didn't want to do this , blood was calling her . Her control , she was going to attack abhay she couldn't gulp this at all. Chand entered the room

C- Hassena , you were loosing control on your self , ,how could you do that?

H(shivering badly)-Chand, I cant forgive myself for this , if you  didn't  come there on time , abhay would have….

C- he has to stay away from you , until you gain control on your thirst

Hassena came infront of chand , with pleading eyes- No chand please don't do this , I cant live without abhay , I promise I wont let this happen again ! I promise chand please chand! She kept on begging him but chand had said it , and that was final .

Abhay was in his room , when hassena entered , the sense of blood was fresh in air  , it was irritating hassena , she was keeping hard on controlling her self . she saw angel like abhay cuddled in pillows , she had thought about it , she couldn't control herself yesterday and if none else would be there to save abhay then ? it was better for abhay to boarding school until she find control on herself.

Abhay opened his eyes slowly found hassena standing near the door. He lifted his hand towards her, he kept on folding his fingers directing hr to come towards him, hassena cried nodding in no telling him not to come near him. She knew she cant control. Abhy couldn't understood why hassena was staying away from him, he only had her. He cant loose her. He had a lot of pain in speaking but seeing this behavior he couldn't  resist more he wanted his mom.

A-M-om, Pl-easee, Com-ee too me.

Now hassena couldn't say no, she felt the pain in his voice.She sighed long. Started  moving slowly praying her Gods please let the control stay.She sat near abhay.

H-Beta sleep , I am always there for u.

A-Then why didn't I see you from tomorrow mom? I needed you most.

H-Mom is not feeling well

A(reaching his hands on her face)- Mom what happened mom?

H- You don't worry Abhay mom will be fine. Come on now sleep.

Abhay felt a lot in those words, he wanted to stay with hassena, hassena stood up started to go. Abhay held her hand and made her sit, and kept his head on her lap. "Don't leave me mom" he said.  Hassena didn't know how she will convince abhay about boarding school.

When Abhay woke up in the morning didn't find hassena around , he saw his wounds have healed, he felt fit and fine, he went down to find her, he searched her everywhere but couldn't. Bumped in chand, Chand took a hold of him.

C-In what hurry are you Abhay?

A-Umm Dad , where is Mom?

C-She has gone out. I don't know when she will be back.

A-Is she fine?

C-Yes she will be. Between your bags are packed go get ready.

A-Where are we going?

C-Not we, its U. Boarding school.

Abhay was shocked hearing this, they are leaving him in boarding school,then why did they adopt him? he didn't have any expectations from chand but had from Hassena, He knew hassena would never let this happen to him. He was even more shocked that hassena didn't tell him anything and left him back. What is going on he thought. But he never had options did he have some? He dressed himself and left with chand to boarding school.

Abhay didn't feel anything in boarding school , no friends , no family and just his own lonliness which always troubled him , it had been 3 months that he is boarding school , one day hassena visited him . Abhay was not interested in meeting her any more, he had stopped caring about everyone until he saw her. He felt terrible looking at her.

Abhay came running towards her and tugged to her legs, "mom what happened to you?"

H-Abhay mom is il beta, I m sorry I wasn't there for u , please forgive me.

A-Mom, I want to be with u.

H-I promise u Abhay when mom will be fine you will be with me. I promise u, let me go now.*she cupped abhay's face and kissed his forehead)

It had been 5 years, Abhay had not wished anything else than his mother's well being , hassena always visited him by intervals, they use to talk and share things abhay wished time to stop there But sometimes he also wanted someone beside him because hassena was for time being, he never made friends, but one boy in there class also cared for Abhay , "kabir". Kabir always helped out abhay in his lonliness but abhay didn't tell me something further.

Piya  was now prankster, she loved princess of the house and had tom boyish BFF "Misha", they both couldn't live with each other. She was apple of eye of her colony, doe eyes , innocence filled face for which anyone can fall and Arnab and Madhu's love made her past calm and present full of joy. She had known Raichands as well, she used to meet them often, she liked hassena and was bit uncomfortable infront of chand. She heard about thousand times that Airport scene from arnab and Arnab always told piya that Little Raichand was rude to him, from that piya had perceived that he is sadu and she will avenge it sometime.

Piya was now 18 and Abhay 19.   Hassena had full control over her thirst now , she had called Abhay was coming back finally, he had done his boards there, and now was joining College, Mount College. It was huge and all trendy kids all out there. It was welcoming party of Abhay, Hassena was happy that finally she can have Abhay back in her life and was busy in  chatting with Madhu on phone , telling her how excited she is . On the other hand Arnab and Piya were bored on topic of Little Raichand Returns. Piya and Arnab were throwing funny one liners on Abhay when madhu showed eyes to piya and said her to dress very nicely in the party tonite.

Raichand Mansion was decorated with Lights , Flowers so beautifully that every person entering was admiring , Piya entered with Arnab and Madhu dressed in Royal blue gown, she insisted to stay out until misha comes. Misha came running to Piya and hugged her from behind.

M-Piyaaa! I will give that raichand very niice welcome (showing her bottles of vodka in her bag)

P-Missha! Not here please.

M-Come on Piya. Maza ahye ga yar. He said na he is Sadu, lets text him.

Piya smirked on this , first time she liked the idea and they were going inside when Piya Bumped with a masculine figure, Strong toned body

P- Ouch , look were you are walking you fool!

Those blue hypnotizing blue eyes , looked up to her. The eyes were blue like water not explaining fire beneath it. Piya kept on looking in those eyes. Those blue eyes belonged to none other than Abhay Raichand.  

P-Ahh.. you…(piya didn't know what she is mumbling infront of him)

A-Listten you ! Watch for yourself. Such WANA BE GIRLS. (rolling off his eyes h e went from there)

Piya's mouth fell open, none dared to talk to her like this. Everyone was mesmerized by her beauty and this man had guts . She marched inside with misha cursing that MAN under her breaths.  On the other hand  , That MAN was Abhay , who felt very much guilty talking to that girl like this. His nature had turned him like this , he talked to everyone like this but never felt guilty, his heart said him to say sorry. He started looking for her in the party.

ilove99 thumbnail
res

yay!!i am first ...thanks for updating dear since u replied that u r updaiting i was waiting for u since morning!🤗
Edited by ilove99 - 12 years ago
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

after a long time... the update was great!!!!

hope abhay gets to know about pia soon...

plzzz continue 

Edited by priya.1 - 12 years ago
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG...sooo happy after seeing the update...Wonderful update...Bt after such a long gap...Chand the sadu dad..n nw Abhay the akdoo beta...At least 2 2 the world ...so finally Abhiya met ...Hmm ...looking 4wrd 2 it...Loved Haseena...N 1 request pls update soon...Its sooo interesting 2 read ur ff...