New FFAbhiya "Always U" update pg23 23/10

M2NZ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

I always wanted to write FF on Abhiya now i have dared

A 8 year old boy kicking a pebble in the garden of Orphanage thinking of he had no fun today , what to do to make today something special and remarkable ' deep in his thoughts walking , he didn't know he hit the pebble to the girl sitting on a rock "Ouchhh" , girl turned to see who hit her . The boy as he heard someone's ouch moved back and realized his mistake. "oh I am sorry, I '.." before he could say anything he noticed girl's swelled red eyes like she was crying from a while . A little girl 7 years old in pink frock and a pony , the curls which made boy wonder who is she? And the girl well she was just trying to cover her up her sorrow her tears , she didn't want this boy to make fun of her. "were you sad?" boy asked in concern. "no I am not" fighting back her tears she said. "I can see, well I am Abhay. What are you doing here? Visiting orphanage kids?" he asked in excitement , yes he has interested in being friend with this girl. That girl stared to him , until Abhay cleared his throat to indicate her to speak, "I mm , I m Piya Jaswal, I am the new girl in here". Abhay was happy and sad, Happy to have piya around him and sad because Piya must be sad because she got place like Orphanage. Kids over here don't love to be called from ORAPHANAGE. 

Abhay understanding the scenario thought to lighten up piya's mood. Moving hands in his haris and holding a smirk on his face "Umm, can you be my girlfriend? You are cute like me and I would love to be around you' I am telling you that you cant  find anyone as smart and Handsome any one over here. " Piya looking up and from the first time from morning to eve she has been distracted , she said "what? Why I would be your girlfriend? I m not interested " and started to walk away from him.

One month later.

"Piyyya wait yar " Abhay stood near the tree breathing fast. "catch me if you can Mr.Abhay " piya shouted back pouting and without noticing she started to run again but fell off in mud dig . "Abhayyy Help!!!" she screamed for his help , without breathing Abhay came towards her and started laughing hard holding his tummy. Piya was annoyed above that sad because it was her favorite dress , her mother gifted her on her last birthday . She started to weep as she remembered her birthday party. She mumbled "Muma gave me this dress as last present I spoilt it ". As abhay heard it he too acted as he fell in that dig and acted to cry "I got this T-shirt on new year and It was my favourite shirt , Piya tum ne meri shirt kharab kardi '.. Sister Maryyy !!!" cried out without any tear. "Abhay !!!!! You! You!" and piya started hitting Abhay all over.

"kids tomorrow one couple is going to come to give one of you best life , Be ready and no naughtiness " Sister Mary informed kids in assembly all were excited because it ties new hopes to their life. But back there Abhay and Piya were sad. They both were very much happy with each other didn't want to get separate . "Piya, don't worry there are many kids here they wont take one of us " trying to make some sense . "I don't know Abhay  I don't want to leave you " hugging him tight. "Destiny cannot separate us" Abhay said while patting her.

Precap :

"Hassena , that kid is in Masuri's Orphanage , we have to get him any how before anyone tries to reach him  " said Chand Raichand

"who is that girl ? Find out everything about her , I have my eyes fixed on her " said Jeh Khurrana watching a little girl walking alone in the streets of Masuri highway.

That all

hope you liked it

Please leave ur Precious comments and criticism  

-Munaza

Edited by M2NZ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

M2NZ thumbnail
Index

Part 1 - Pg1
Part 2- PG 3
Part 3- PG 6
Part 4- PG 11
Part 5 - PG 14
Part 6- PG 23
Edited by M2NZ - 12 years ago
M2NZ thumbnail
Who wants to receive PM for the update 
please like the post
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow yaar baby Abhay & Pia r so cute.Loved it.Plz continue.I wnt PM😊
M2NZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

wow yaar baby Abhay & Pia r so cute.Loved it.Plz continue.I wnt PM😊

Thank you Shrishti 
I am so much happy to see first comment
Thanks a ton

Will surely Pm U!
Vivilaciouss_me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awsum starting! Wana read more do pm me!
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
wow...sooo cute...i loved it...pm me
Cute_Gal thumbnail
awesome yaar.. gr8 concept.. carry on.. do pm me when u update..lol.
Selinapiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Will Raichand transfrom Abhay into a vampire?
Jeh Khurana..and lil girl ..Piya is just 7...
Awesome ..update soon and plzz PM me...
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome!!plz pm me wen u update!