Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
🤣

ur in ur dreams
priya185 thumbnail
i hate rajan shahi not another
Rajan Shahi's Director's Kut, makers of successful shows like Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai and Ye Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai are now ready with their next big project on Star, this time for the revamped Star One, which is to be named Star Desh. The show tentatively titled 'Amrit Dhara' is said to be the sequel of Bidaai, the story line of which will again revolve around two sisters. However, the entire story line and cast will be different.

And for the first time, Director's Kut, (which has offered the industry new finds like Sara Khan, Parul Chauhan, Hina Khan, Neha Sargam) has gone in for a known face to play one of the female leads.

We hear that Adaaa Khan who essayed Akashi in Star Plus' Behenein has been roped in as lead of the show. The other lead however, is a new face to television. We also hear that Waseem Mushtaq, who was last seen in Colors' Bhagyavidhaata will play the male lead, opposite Adaaa. He will portray the role of an army officer.

We contacted Adaaa Khan, and she told us, "I have been offered many shows, but nothing is confirmed at the moment".

We called Waseem, who confirmed the news but refused to divulge information.

Our efforts to reach Producer Rajan Shahi were futile.

Watch this space for more on the show..

FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Priya-

🤣

ur in ur dreams

🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣
priyacreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
i hate how i get 1999974989989 pms for updates on THIS account wth doesnt make sense
FaizaK thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyacreations

i hate how i get 1999974989989 pms for updates on THIS account wth doesnt make sense

wht😲🤔😆😆
priya185 thumbnail
lol the ppl i add to send pms to send that creations id pms Edited by -Priya- - 12 years ago
priya185 thumbnail
itne dino ke baad maine harshiti ke profiles par comment ki
FaizaK thumbnail
mjhe to cmnt krna kbhi yad hi nhi rehta 😒
priya185 thumbnail
ok im going to watch zmnd in a bit
priya185 thumbnail
Mamta Luthra

It is celebration time for Ram (Ram Kapoor) and Priya (Sakshi Tanwar) in Sony TV's Bade Acche Lagte Hain as they will tie the knot soon. Presently, preparations for wedding are in full swing and soon there will be guests coming in at both the houses. Furthermore, Mamta Luthra who was last seen in Rishton Se Badi Pratha will soon enter the show.

Our source informs, "Mamta Luthra will play the character of Sakshi's naani in the show. Mamta's character in the show is a very fashionable one and she likes to show-off like her daughter. She will be positive but loud and will be seen wearing western clothes. In the upcoming episodes, Mamta will be seen entering into a tiff with Ram's mother (Eva Grover). She has already started shooting and today is her first day on the sets."

We spoke to Mamta Luthra who confirmed the news.