totally non deserving top 2 finalist and winner!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
the two jodi's (aarti daval and moli dhiraj)...i love dina and promod and diandra and aryan they r the most deserving contestant...first time in KKK the winner and finalists r undeserving 
yeah but they work hard and luck was with them :(
No i feel aarti and daval deserves it man!
Its no luck. Its the hard work they put in to get to finale 
Akki did no favor to da couples. If they worked hard. and did the stunt rite then good! cuz they won
yea but frm the start both of the jodis! said "mujhe daar lag raha! hain aur im really scared!!" so i dont think they deserve there r many other contestants who deserve it!!
will u not say that dina and promod and miya sangram,,,or diandra aryan r mych better than two of this!
the thing im trying to tell everybody is that they were scared bt they still did it. Coming and winning is all hard work. I believe in hardwork. Many people believe in hard work. if you want sumthing you gotta work hard its not like you are gonna get it for free. You need to work to reach ur goal.
I love all jodis😳 so i cant say any1 is bad bt of course i can cheer for the winner. All the jodis were good yaar. thts why they came dis far. bt a winner is a winner. if dina and promod (very cute couple, Dina always compliments promod) or the others won then i would've said the same thing. A winner is a winner. The real KKK4 n Its On You. How you do the stunt, working w. ur partner. Team Work. Its not for sale. Work it and Earn It.
***Sorry for writing dis much  bt i just want to clear it all out. 
Dia and Aryan who got out. were also good bt Aryan made a mistake. (Listening to Akki, even though they should've understood wat they have to do bcuz they went second bt still they didnt understand the stunt. They misunderstood it completely so ofcourse they would obviously get out.
Edited by ArTizAngel - 12 years ago
yea thats what im telling aryan did a mistake so that arti won...but it wasnt there hard work
if aryan performs the stunt correctly arti couldnt win KKK4...
in KKK1 
three of the finalist performs good daily
netra(the winner),urvashi and the 3rd(forget her name)
in KKK2
there also the same thing happened
in KKK3
dino shabir and hritwik...all the tree performs excellent every day!!
and they r the finalist
But in KKK4
arti?...she even did a single stunt good!! i mean no records!!they didnt do a single stunt best
and mauli ?? just leave her!!
Edited by ..kashUrock.. - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ..kashUrock..

yea thats what im telling aryan did a mistake so that arti won...but it wasnt there hard work
if aryan performs the stunt correctly arti couldnt win KKK4...
in KKK1 
three of the finalist performs good daily
netra(the winner),urvashi and the 3rd(forget her name)
in KKK2
there also the same thing happened
in KKK3
dino shabir and hritwik...all the tree performs excellent every day!!
and they r the finalist
But in KKK4
arti?...she even did a single stunt good!! i mean no records!!they didnt do a single stunt best
and mauli ?? just leave her!!
idk these people i just started watchin KKK4 I think dis month only or maybe from last month so i dont know some of da people u r talking abt.
well.. if they didnt do any stunt best then how cum Aarti won or her partner won?
It was their speed. They were faster. I think they put their best into the final stunt :)
Well said, It was just the luck unless it is fixed.. No hard work or talent.. pathetic ending :(