Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
reli very nice update
u have written it very well
continue soon, eagerly waiting for the nxt part!!
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
when will u update dr... Edited by Akshi0019 - 12 years ago
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice update... plz add me to ur pm list
quarkinsen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

::::::::::::::::::::::::$$$$$@@chapter-@@$$$$$:::::::::::::::::::::::::

-----------------------------------------------truth hidden-------------------------------------------------

Piya's place

Everyone left Piya's room as she felt asleep. Panchhi once again checked the room properly before left for her room. After some time Piya wake up and sat leaning to the wall side of her bed resting on her back with a cushion on her lap. She open the book, she brought from the library. She has an internal call to read it with every minute detail.

book

Long years ago this area had an established civilization known as kingdom of Pandher. King Maharaja Chitrasen Pandher, his wife and the queen Suvangi Pandher.  The kind had the most beautiful woman as his queen all over the country. he was blessed with two beautiful daughters and a son. His elder child was the son known as Viswajeet Pandher. His two twin daughters Maithili and Vaidehi. They were soul sisters. The oracle of the kingdom told the king that his two daughters will be remembered forever in human history.

The kind has the most beautiful and strongest castle in the country. No one ever dare to think of attacking Pandher even in dreams. King Chitrasen had a nice collection of strong and trained horses in his stable . The best trainer of the king was ex-commander of Pandher , Chandra dev  Raichandr.  He had lost his one leg in a war protecting the king Chitrasen. He had two sons, Sidharth Raichandr and Abhayendra Raichandr. They were great warriors and equally talented. Though Sidharth was 5 years elder than Abhayendra, still have all the parental attention. He had nothing called responsibility, but Abhayendra is fully responsible and reverse of Sidharth. Sidharth  had better bad name for misuse of his power and authority while Abhayendra had good name for his balanced use of power, authority and intelligence. On one hand Sidharth was arrogant and self centred but he was a great lover of Maithili, something like one woman man. On the other hand Abhayendra was a man with a big heart and love for all , deeply in love with Maithili but never dared to tell her his heart out, and loved unconditionally by Vaidehi. Abhayendra and Vaidehi were best friends  since childhood and there was nothing secrete between them but their respective secrete love. Those 4 had completed their royal training   and studies together from the Raajguru of pandher, known for their brilliant teamwork and power. But Sidharth and Maithili were the black sheep of the herd . they never care damn  for anyone in the whole group.

Once an idea came to the mind of the great king Chitrasen and he declared  a  open competition for all in the royal courtyard. The winner will be awarded 1/4th of the Kingdome and will marry Princess Maithili. All the messengers along with small troops send all over the kingdome and the neighbour countries and everyone were busy for the preparation.

After training  the horses Chandra dev met the king and the king told him about the open competition.

King โ€“ whats ur opinion about the open competition  Chandra dev?

Chandra dev- Your highness ! it's really a good idea. But u should make it fare rather than make it an entertainment or head for head competition.

King- do u think am irrational like other kings? i am not that inhuman Chandra dev .

Chandra dev-  i don't mean that my highness! Fair means can give us more talented, powerful and  eligible persons to enhance our army power, and if we allow unfair means we could lose our good name and many innocent lives also.

King- u r right! I will personally handle all those matter but i need your help.

Chandra dev- i can help only the trainer who to handle horses tactfully not the humans. Still if u need some advice i have my two sons for that. For any kind of problem they help me as my heart and mind.

King- i know Chandra dev. Sometimes i got jealous  of u for ur two wonderful sons.  But don't think me otherwise but i am happy with my princesses too.

Chandra dev- sometimes i too sire. I always longed for a girl chils as my last 3 generation have no girls. But whenever Vaidehi called me chand baba   and hanseeka    maa.        

King-  she really love u guys a lot i can say even more than us.

Through this conversation Sidharth and Abhayendra were there   to join them.

Abhayendra- Prannam maharaja!

King- Abhayendra u all are family to us , so please don't be formal i am like a father to u both. And i want u both to help me in this competition.

Sidharth-can i say something,   .

King- yah sure dear! Do u have any suggestion about the arrangements.

Sidharth- yah, i think we make all the competitions in a level basis so that it will easy and qualitative for us to find a real hero and the tough contender above all.

Abhayendra-  so u have idea abt this competition,

Sidharth- yes i do have but i forgot to tell u.

Abhayendra โ€“ it's ok brother. I know u r more capable of handling all these things. I am here for u .whatever u say will be an order for me without any question.

Sidharth โ€“ i believe u dear. But in one condition... u know

Abhayendra- yah i know! but before tht u promise me tht u won't be harsh to anyone.

Sidharth-i can't promise. But i will try my best...

Piya heard some sound and close the book with a fold on the page...

Piya come out of her room without making any noise. She silently peeped through the curtains of her balcony and could saw some disturbances in the bush near the front gate. She tried to make out but failed.

Piya look at the wall clock it's 2 am. She realised tht it was too late and she went to bed. She just dropped on the bed and her eyes felt very heavy but inside she was awake. Some kind of inner force kept her awake with her tight closed eyes. She had a thought of the knight of her dream...

The knight came closer to her and for the first time she could saw his eyes. They are hypnotic, deep blue eyes filled with lots of love and pain too. In her dream she can felt each and every scene as if she is there .suddenly tht knight got away from her and she felt her whole body in fire and she cried... "Abhayendra ..."and popped out of the bed. Her scream drag panchhi to her room.

Panchhi- what happened baby? U look so scared...

Piya- di... di... i...i...

Panchhi- calm down dear. U must have nightmare...

She gave her some water to drink and  rub her back to calm her down and hug her  with gr8 care

Piya- (slightly sobbing with in) d ii have tht dream once again but this this time he just left me alone and there was fire all over ...

Panchhi- i can understand dear.. but it's just a dream... u r her e at home and look theres nothing.. u r di is here with u and don't worry . try to have some sleep.

Piya- yah di .. u r right.

Panchhi thought what a bad day everything going wrong tht to with my only sweet heart. I think it's time to tell her everything    but i have to handle carefully, Else it can jumble up everything. she made her fall asleep and  close the door while left for her room.

Abhay  heard everything from the balcony as he was there whole time watching Piya after that party incident. he sensed tht Piya begun to see her past and also have the book... but he can't make out how will it help to make Piya  figure out the whole thing.

While Piya cried out "Abhayendra" his empty heart screamed and hurt seeing piya in that condition.

Abhay-(to himself) Piya! I don't know why i am so concern about u? I know u r not Maithili. U r Vaidehi still my heart cried out when u utter my name. I sensed ur every feeling when u r alone there in the garden. When i touched u i felt like heaven. I can't control my feeling and kissed u. I know i am not meant for u but my dead heart longed for u my desire carve for ur love . my eyes don't want to see anything but u.

He silently approached to her bed sit beside her. Slowly hold her hand and stared at her with care and confusion.

Abhay-(in a low voice) Piya or shall I say Vaidehi, for the first time i can feel life in my dead body. For the first time i feel so heavenly for someone other than Maithili. But  i am surprised tht u have the same innocence and purity as ur past life... i think it's my turn to pay  for my wrong choice. I promise u i will not let tht happen again. this time no one can come between us.

He kissed her hand then her forehead. Piya slightly changed her side he carefully put his hand over her head to remove all stress and whispered her " i am here for u always !  Piya just follow ur heart". Piya had a smile on her face. Abhay smiled at her reaction and said good night...

PRecap- Piya lost in thoughts of Abhayendra and Siddhartha's ugly truth 

quarkinsen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnx dear 
thnx a lot fo r the comment๐Ÿ˜Š
CleviveDsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great
wonderful
awesome
fantastic
continue soon
plz pm me
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
gr8 dr... it was nyc dr... i hope abhay will help pia... cont soon... n thanks 4 d pm...
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update! Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
Selinapiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome...wow...interesting...update soon...
Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
 Awesome update Dear!!๐Ÿ‘
Update soon!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Ayesha066 - 12 years ago