ff-ABHIYA-A HISTORICAL LOVE STORY(UPDATE -7)PG-10

quarkinsen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

😊

RAICHANDS AKA RAIS N KHURANAAS AKA KANNAS WERE FAMILY FRIENDS

BUT THEY HAVE A SECRET "HOW THEY BECAME WEREWOLF N VAMPIRE" 

HERE THEY R NOT AGAINST EACH OTHER BUT  THEY AVOID 
THEY NEVER HURT OTHER BUT NEVER COMES OTHERS WAY TOO...

THEY ONLY WISH TO GET SUPREME POWER  BY INCLUDING SOMEONE SPECIAL IN THEIR CLAN...(THATS  PIYA)

MY  2ND 

NEW FF-( JISHA-ABHIYA)SUPERNATURAL- ORIGIN

:::index:::
 intro n characters
 chapter 1-(enter the dragon)
 chapter-2-(identity)
chapter-3( the feel)
 chapter -4(party at raichands)
chapter-5part 1/2(recall the past)
 chapter-6(truth hidden)
Edited by quarkinsen - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

quarkinsen thumbnail

Here the story starts

CHARACTERS

RAI FAMILY

CHANDRASEN RAI (AKA CHAAND RAICHAND)

The most powerful vampire ever in Asia

HANSHIKA RAI (HASEENA RAICHAND)

Chand's wife  a sweet n caring mom n a kind vampire too

ABHAY PRATAP RAI (ABHAY RAICHAND/ ABHAYENDRA )

Abhay pratap was a human n son of chanrasen n hansika died long

Abhayanra was adopted n converted to vampire by chand

He is very silent , caring , concern n have heart of gold

RUDRA PRATAP RAI (RUDRAKSH RAICHAND)

2nd son of Chand n haseena

KHANNA FAMILY

BIBHUTI SINGH KHANNA

Killed accidentally by chand

DEEPSHI KHANNA (DWIPANITA KHURAANA)

She wolf n the most powerful werewolf of the clan n second

Wife of late. Bibhuti singh khanna

SWAPNILL KHANNA (NEIL KHURAANA)

Son of dwipanita

JAY SINGH KHANNA (JAY KHURAANA)

Son of bibhuti n aarti singh khanna(1st wife of bibhuti)

AWANTIKA  KHANNA (ANIYA KHURAANA)

Bibhuti n dwipanita daughter(next powerful she wolf)

DOBRIAL FAMILY

ARNAV ' a well known n richest business man in dehradoon

MADHU-his  sweet wife, an angelic  social  worker n good mom

MISHA- his daughter . a tom boy n a spoilt brat too but gold at heart

PIYALI N PANCHHI JAISWAL

Cute, smart, beautiful n angel like daughters of Mr. N Mrs. JAISWAL .

They are close to Dobrial family n equally rich n famous. Both girls are

very independent n lost their parents in an accident .( actually killed by

werewolves ). Panchhi , boss of jaiswal company n piya is a college going

girl sometimes help her sis in office works.

Precap:  Raichand  family in dehradoon

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
sounds good sign me up for reading🤗
quarkinsen thumbnail
thnx dear

u r already in my pm list

😉
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice character sketch! Looking forward to reading the first update! Please add me to the PM list. Thanks! And continue soon 😊
sunu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

HEY SWEETY😃

PLZ TELL ME UR NAME
BTW INTRODUCTION IS QUITE INTERESTING...
I REALLY LREALLY LOVED IT...
PLZ DO ONT SOON...
ND PLZ PM ME WHEN U UPDATE...
BTW I M SUNITA
HAV A NICE DAY
LUV SUNITA
quarkinsen thumbnail

-----------------------------CHAPTER ONE--------------------------

:::::::::::::::::::::::enter the dragon::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Dehradoon  a calm , green  n beautiful  n yah peaceful city yet having a lots of ancient secrets in its jungle... as per the dehradoonn history  its the sanctuary  of ancient creature like living dead n half human breeds. The serene beauty of nature was just overwhelmed to welcome the Raichand...

They all arrive in their own individual lavish cars n stopped at the  beautiful  royal palace at the edge of the dense jungle. The palace was renovated for the Raichands n was gifted to  chand  on his 2oth birthday by his grandpa.

In  last 200 years chand had never been here  ,so that he can hide himself from the local natives after being a vampire.

In Raichand's mansion

Haseena n Abhay sitting in front of the fire place , looking at the name list of the reputed persons in dehradoon. Rudra n chand  having a walk in the terrace garden n planning for the grand party for the next day. They gonna invite every rich n famous one of dehradoon.

After a long discussion Raichand family left for the office n the first tender call bid. As they cross their main  giant gate they can sense something  n  every one hear a harsh ear tearing crashing sound near.

They all ran to the place with their light speed before tht car catches fire. They found some one in the driver sit in a miserable condition. They also found a briefcase n a mobile phone in it.

Chand n rudra were send to office n Haseena instruct Abhay to carry tht man along with his belongings to the mansion. They can see the car burning to ash with in a minute. Abhay n Haseena jointly invoked their healing power to tht man yet he was unconscious .

They try to recover the persons  family number but failed. The mobile was just  worth nothing. After checking the other documents they came to know tht he is someone belong to DOBRIAL industries...  they also find the tender bidding report but as good fellas they hand it over to the  caller company  by their secretary.

Abhaya has the power to read mind of people but not at unconscious stage . so he wait for the recovery of the man .

Mean while...

Piya was all set for the collge n she found tht the car burnt at the side of the road belong to some one she knows. But she found no one inside the car or around. She just get panic n call panchhi for further help.

Guys as my first ff i don't know how to link n end chapters but hope u like this small update

-------------------precap-------------------------------

What will happen among raichands, dobrials n jaiswals

N what tht accident all about

Waiting for ur +ve n 've comments...

--Signorina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loving it 
hey add me in your pm list
rashika27.1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sounds awesome dear
plz pm me when u update
katiehiwatari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
           awesome.. cont soon dear... n pls pls pm me..!! thnks th 1st update was interestin... i like the character sketch too... i cantb wait for ABhay-piya face off... i know it will take some time.. bt i l wait.. conclusion-lovd the update.. pls pm me.. thnks.!!!