Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preity*zinta thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
It's definately Preity .. the bit bout studying in the U.S. was a total give away.

@Dexter - Didn't quite understand the stabbing people in the back bit.. I thought she got along quite well with her co-stars?

Is she acting in her own production?
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: preity*zinta

Is she acting in her own production?

Yeah. The movie is titled 'Ishq in Paris'. . .

never liked priety in the first place...didnt like her movies or her "acting" and always found her really stuck up and stiff lipped off-screen. 

See this is what happens when you snuggle too much in your johar/chopra production houses...once the production house begins to fall, the career is practically finished.
frosty thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyazinta

damn damn damn turcotte! i hate hate hate hate hate hate haaate that trash.

Lololol what does this have to do with Katrina? You are seriously obsessed 😆 😆
youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow, this was a pretty viciously stated blind item. All I gather from it is that Masand does NOT LIKE Preity.

Originally posted by: youknowme

Wow, this was a pretty viciously stated blind item. All I gather from it is that Masand does NOT LIKE Preity.

Seeing her current state, I think most industry insiders don't. ðŸ˜†
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think Preity was that popular to begin with. I thought Aish and Rani had more successful careers.

But the reason that Preity and Aish (not sure if hers is over)  careers are over esp Preity is because of their age and plus new actress took over. People get tired of seeing the same faces in every film. That's why maduri, rani, preity, karishma...careers all died out..they were in every film.

Kareena and PC and kat and others will also disappear one day. Esp they are the only ones in top movies these days. People are going to be bored of them in no time. IF not already lol
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: beboholic

I don't think Preity was that popular to begin with. I thought Aish and Rani had more successful careers.

But the reason that Preity and Aish (not sure if hers is over)  careers are over esp Preity is because of their age and plus new actress took over. People get tired of seeing the same faces in every film. That's why maduri, rani, preity, karishma...careers all died out..they were in every film.

Kareena and PC and kat and others will also disappear one day. Esp they are the only ones in top movies these days. People are going to be bored of them in no time. IF not already lol

Yeh, rani and ash atleast mixed it up by working with different directors and production houses like mani ratnam, SLB, red chillies productions( Paheli), RGV, JP dutta etc...

...i think the reason why ppl got bored of priety soo quickly was because she was doing the same kind of films (candyfloss romcom melodramas), the same kind of roles (the bubbly heroine) with the same producer/directos (kjo, YRF and their apprentices)...

same problem with rani and kajol...but atleast, they had marginally better roles than priety did...
sogazelle thumbnail
I feel bad for her... it must suck when the people you thought were your friends turn their back on you.