Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Hmm...seems like a lot of people are having issues with photos being approved.

There has to be an easier way to do this.  I understand making sure the photos aren't disproportionate and rejecting those that are...

And although I know you can't have Mods replying back to ever single upload...it would be nice to know if a picture didn't meet a specific requirement that way people don't go uploading that same pic over and over again.  Maybe we think everything is fine but obviously something is wrong since it won't get approved by the Mod.

saam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
vijay can u  e-mail me star one's e-mail.and information about how can i be a star one member.so i can post my comment on it.and  you guys send me 1 e-mail for one any topic not so many.thanku. and why now i can only post one time comments on gc & dd profile
Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vijay

Hi,

User uploaded images are approved regularly. In the event it is not approved may be its failing on certain criterias or is already in the gallery.

Please ensure the images are of good quality, not copyrighted, no watermarks and is not skewed (unproportionate).

Regards,

but pics that i had uploaded all were of good quality without any logo n watermarks..n i hv checked d photo gallery..none of them is similar to those that i had uploaded.
vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlovHanda

but pics that i had uploaded all were of good quality without any logo n watermarks..n i hv checked d photo gallery..none of them is similar to those that i had uploaded.

Please post the same here and we can help in why it was not approved.

Regards,
Vijay Bhatter
Fangirl_Annie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey sir just sent a Pic for approval do approve it :) 
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Pooji-

Even i am having that same problem.

i have uploaded Few Pics of Additi gupta and all the Pics were succesfully uploaded. 
and all the Pics were without Logo/copyright...and it has been 2 days and still it has not uploaded on her profile.

on the same day i have uploaded a Pic of Pulkit Samrat and that got uploaded. 

Please VijaySir look into this issue.

Yeah bcos i uploaded an additi one nd its been around two days n havent seen :/ pls look into this Vijay Sir :)
vijay thumbnail
We request our members not to upload "personal" pictures of Celebrities as they might not be comfortable and as a fan we should respect that.

Cheers,
Vijay
Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vijay

Please post the same here and we can help in why it was not approved.

Regards,
Vijay Bhatter

Sir, hv uplaoded some drashti pics again,, plz approve them.

FJkhushbu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Pooji-

I have a question.

The Pics that i upload on Additi Gupta Profile are withoutLogo / No watermark / and are in good quality..Pics are also goood(appropriate)  ... but still it does not get upload... why is that??????  

same question...m also having  this problem...
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Had a question.  If pictures uploaded on Friday August 5 are not showing up yet as of August 9th does that mean that the pictures were denied or could still be pending?

I believe four pictures were uploaded for Nivedita Tiwari.