Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PALLABI1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesm...grt initiative...bt cant upload ne pics...why??
atba thumbnail
i-f - we want rati, 40000 back nowww

com-on rati,s fans support each other. i-f - we want rati, 40000 back nowww

com-on rati,s fans support each other. 
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Even i am having that same problem.

i have uploaded Few Pics of Additi gupta and all the Pics were succesfully uploaded. 
and all the Pics were without Logo/copyright...and it has been 2 days and still it has not uploaded on her profile.

on the same day i have uploaded a Pic of Pulkit Samrat and that got uploaded. 

Please VijaySir look into this issue.

Edited by -Pooji- - 12 years ago
soniaraheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
 vijay sir... have uploaded so many pics of KARAN SINGH GROVER... AND SHILPA ANAND'S ALSO that to with all rules and conditions...still they are not uploadeD... 
plzzz do something...😃 
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Uploaded 9 to 10 pics of Shweta tiwari in her profile last week which wer successfully uploaded bt still no pic is updated in her profile..😕

Wats da use of dis feature if pics r not gonna upload dere..
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 12 years ago
Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hi vijay, i hv one complaint regarding uploading celebs pics. last week i had uploaded around 10-12 pics of drashti dhami in her photo gallery. it said that it has been uploaded successfully n going to moderator for approval.   but they hvn't come up yet. plz look into d matter, why most of us r facing same problem.
vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlovHanda

hi vijay, i hv one complaint regarding uploading celebs pics. last week i had uploaded around 10-12 pics of drashti dhami in her photo gallery. it said that it has been uploaded successfully n going to moderator for approval.   but they hvn't come up yet. plz look into d matter, why most of us r facing same problem.

Hi,

User uploaded images are approved regularly. In the event it is not approved may be its failing on certain criterias or is already in the gallery.

Please ensure the images are of good quality, not copyrighted, no watermarks and is not skewed (unproportionate).

Regards,
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I have a question.

The Pics that i upload on Additi Gupta Profile are withoutLogo / No watermark / and are in good quality..Pics are also goood(appropriate)  ... but still it does not get upload... why is that??????  

Edited by -Pooji- - 12 years ago
uswah thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Pooji-

I have a question.

The Pics that i upload on Additi Gupta Profile are withoutLogo / No watermark / and are in good quality..Pics are also goood(appropriate)  ... but still it does not get upload... why is that??????  

I have d same question...and also wnt to ask my one uploaded pic is approved frm Mods and everyone comment on it ...but after some days Mods remove tht pic without any reason...bcoz first they approve it and then delete it ...
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Pooji-

I have a question.

The same situation with me.. Mai to taras gaya hun apni koi upload ki hui pic Shweta profile mei dekhnay k lye..😆 tried many times.. bt no use..😒
My 10-12 pics or even more i thnk successfuly uloaded dere bt not showing in profile.. not even 1 pic..