Edited by -Ridzzi- - 12 years ago
ruby. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wow !!! thats really great featre,...
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I have uploaded a few Drashti piccs without any copyright thingy but I am totally confused why I am not able to find them in her profile...please do look into the issue

Prernarbofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
vijay I upoaded few pics on yashashri and karantackers profile but they have not come up
although it said that it has been uploaded succesfully and is going to the moderator 

but it hasnt come up
vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prernarbofan

vijay I upoaded few pics on yashashri and karantackers profile but they have not come up

although it said that it has been uploaded succesfully and is going to the moderator 

but it hasnt come up

Hi Prernarbofan,

I just checked the pending list and there are no pending pics of Yashashri and Karan there. May be its already there in our gallery or is not in compliance to the policies.

Regards,
Vijay
vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: faria86

hi vijay sir me very upset bcoz i have uploaded many pictures  on Drashti Dhami on her profile but non of them are uploaded yet it has been a week that I'm uploading pictures of Drashti Dhami but non of them are uploaded i 've made sure i  follow all your criteria but you guys are not uploading them even last night i upload 3 pictures of Drashti Dhami but non of them are uploaded yet n i'm not the only one who  face this problem there are other members too who are facing this problem plz sir can you solve  this matter as soon as possible bcoz it has become  irritating   now thank you 

Hi faria86,

Well we have been regularly approving the pictures and you must have noticed it too and all the images are currently approved / denied within 48hours.

Regards,
Vijay
deana123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

Hi faria86,

Well we have been regularly approving the pictures and you must have noticed it too and all the images are currently approved / denied within 48hours.

Regards,
Vijay

I know of several of my friends who've also uploaded pics of DD in the last few days and they've neither been approved or denied yet
Edited by deana123 - 12 years ago
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hey Vijay Sir, Love this New feature.. But i Uploaded a Pic of Anupriya which matches all the rules of uploading. I uploaded one today too..Please do check it and upload it

Thnx again!
faria86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

Hi faria86,

Well we have been regularly approving the pictures and you must have noticed it too and all the images are currently approved / denied within 48hours 

Regards,
Vijay

Thank  you much vijay sir for Ur reply i know i have to wait till 48 hours after uploading of a pic & I'm waiting for those picx which i uploaded yesterday but there is some problem bcoz last week i have uploaded some picx of Drashti Dhami on her profile & i made sure that i 've follow all Ur criteria it said that it has been uploaded successfully and is going to the moderator 
but it hasn"t come up plzz try to solve this problem thank you 
Edited by faria86 - 12 years ago
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: drdee142

Vijay; me and several of my friends have uploaded several pics of Drashti Dhami over the last few days and we've made sure they follow your criteria but they never get uploaded to Drashti's profile. In fact Drashti's profile had 91 pics and several of them were deleted and she now has only 77 pics.

Can you please advise as to why this is happening? As her fans we are very upset by this.

Vijay, you still haven't replied to me, I had uploaded pics twice last week and still haven't received any approvals or denials, please advise  why. You said that we should get a reply within 48 hours and my second upload has passed that time and I still haven't received any reply to my first upload yet

Also can you clarify why the pics of DD were deleted