Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

MoonyπŸ˜ƒ

Your Ravindra ji ji ji ke teeth need seen to! Make a dentist appointment for the khopdi yaar! You want to put off locking lips with him till then!

Zuby meri jaan,
my Chaskar wannabe,

Badoh ke bare mein aise nehi sochte...πŸ˜’
Moontide thumbnail
Its short for
female of the species... ...be they sarp, kohla ya homo sapiens 😊

Now to ans your Q.

Despite his profession, he has remained a non-briber, his special talent negated any such need... have you ever heard a Don Bradman or a Sachin Tendulkar having to stoop to bribe?

Besides, presumming someone did mustered the courage... woh goli na maar dete??

As for the protective layer of pure carbon...yes 😊 Doesnt it set him apart from the rest?
Also its the real secret behind him being such a hard nut.

Well micro second ho ya mega hour, aapki ankhen kahan aur kyon atki...main puchoongi nehi. You are entitled to your privacy πŸ˜‰

As for his plans,
Unke plans wo hi jaane, main toh baas itna jaanu...
Woh mera icon hai, woh mera research hai...
pann is research graanth ke panno per, apni taqdeer toh zero hai...

Nehi, main aapni vrat ka danka nehi pithti.. even when the Vrat successfully buys time for the object of the vrat.

The camera used for taking the pics is custom made for such in-depth snaps. So no model number...sorry. Its personal prop of the photographer... I don't have access to it. Maaf kar do.
CyberOstrich thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moontide

Its short for
female of the species... ...be they sarp, kohla ya homo sapiens 😊

Now to ans your Q.

Despite his profession, he has remained a non-briber, his special talent negated any such need... have you ever heard a Don Bradman or a Sachin Tendulkar having to stoop to bribe?

Besides, presumming someone did mustered the courage... woh goli na maar dete??

As for the protective layer of pure carbon...yes 😊 Doesnt it set him apart from the rest?
Also its the real secret behind him being such a hard nut.

Well micro second ho ya mega hour, aapki ankhen kahan aur kyon atki...main puchoongi nehi. You are entitled to your privacy πŸ˜‰

As for his plans,
Unke plans wo hi jaane, main toh baas itna jaanu...
Woh mera icon hai, woh mera research hai...
pann is research graanth ke panno per, apni taqdeer toh zero hai...

Nehi, main aapni vrat ka danka nehi pithti.. even when the Vrat successfully buys time for the object of the vrat.

The camera used for taking the pics is custom made for such in-depth snaps. So no model number...sorry. Its personal prop of the photographer... I don't have access to it. Maaf kar do.

@ Bold... just got stuck at that... whaaat!!!!!!!!!! U're trying to equate that Sl**** B**** to Don Bradman and ST?!!!!!!!!!!! BASSS...FATWA army FORWARD MARCH...

*taqdeer-vaqdeer chodo..research granth ke panne bhar liye ki nahi? Post-extermination thoda mushkil hoga with all that trauma n all*
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Moontide

Zuby meri jaan,
my Chaskar wannabe,

Badoh ke bare mein aise nehi sochte...πŸ˜’

"Bade" kiss nahin karte?😲😲😲 Now that's a shame!πŸ˜•

Anyone who even glances at my DSP with so much as a bad thought I want to scratch his eyes out pann ek Chaskar pe mujhe gussa nahi aataπŸ˜† Lovable baddie tha woh! Wish he had turned out to be undercover cop or something actually helping D tackle bad guys
Moontide thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

"Bade" kiss nahin karte?😲😲😲 Now that's a shame!πŸ˜•

Anyone who even glances at my DSP with so much as a bad thought I want to scratch his eyes out pann ek Chaskar pe mujhe gussa nahi aataπŸ˜† Lovable baddie tha woh! Wish he had turned out to be undercover cop or something actually helping D tackle bad guys

Meaning you dont have any probs with any HER having bad thoughts... only HIM...

Only prob, DuJi was made in heaven!!!!!