Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Moontide

Is there ever any doubt re. this one?
Baji as I keep saying, is not confused about his emotions πŸ˜ƒ

Waise Bandwali,
Kala wala epi mein I noticed how tagda try you marofied to patao Baji.
Pann ussne palat ke dekha kya?
Well the Madhu and Roops camps have no idea ke dono ko ladake tum beech mein se
Baji-maar jane ke chackckar mein ho πŸ˜‰

Main Baji ko maarkar leke jaane ke chakkar mein rahun ya nahi... tum ye batao aaj Nana ke muh pe padi bin thappad wali maar kaisi lagi Moontide, Chief executive PR of the sleazeball Tayade???? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And kal, aap nazar aane wali hain ya nahi?? Nanaji, i mean Ravindraji ko hamesha ke liye ALVIDA ALVIDA kehne???? πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Moontide

Is there ever any doubt re. this one?
Baji as I keep saying, is not confused about his emotions πŸ˜ƒ

Waise Bandwali,
Kala wala epi mein I noticed how tagda try you marofied to patao Baji.
Pann ussne palat ke dekha kya?

Moony😑😑😑 u promised 2 b loyal 2 BM gang...lagta hai tumhe tumhara prize nahi chaheye???
band toh NS ka baja hai aaj...aaj moony bohat dukhe hogi na???
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bandbajao

Main Baji ko maarkar leke jaane ke chakkar mein rahun ya nahi... tum ye batao aaj Nana ke muh pe padi bin thappad wali maar kaisi lagi Moontide, Chief executive PR of the sleazeball Tayade???? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And kal, aap nazar aane wali hain ya nahi?? Nanaji, i mean Ravindraji ko hamesha ke liye ALVIDA ALVIDA kehne???? πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

@ Monny "Baaji-Marne ke chakkar mein ho  " ,,was a classic Pun -Run  , sahi hai ,, I noticed too BB  ,,was trying to pataofy Bajji , BB  kuch toh hai  ,,here yuvi is all dreaming of Bajji -Madhu LS but Kahani Kuch aur dikh rahi  hai , i agree with u Moony πŸ˜‰Kahani mein twist ane wala hai πŸ˜‰

@ BB  --bilkul thik boli aap "Chief executive PR of the sleazeball Tayade???? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†"  Moony you are promoted to a new designation today  πŸ˜†congratualtions πŸ˜†, and Moony your comments are most awaited for this face off tmrw/this week ,, or as Shalz said , are u fasting and praying for another scene or a twist in the story ,,Or  BB , is Moony  trying to talk to the writers behind the scenes trying to influence the fate of a loved one

Yuvika_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prncz

@ Monny "Baaji-Marne ke chakkar mein ho  " ,,was a classic Pun -Run  , sahi hai ,, I noticed too BB  ,,was trying to pataofy Bajji , BB  kuch toh hai  ,,here yuvi is all dreaming of Bajji -Madhu LS but Kahani Kuch aur dikh rahi  hai , i agree with u Moony πŸ˜‰Kahani mein twist ane wala hai πŸ˜‰ 

i wil always dream n my dream wil cum tru... insha Allah... dekhna... BM r made for each other... aur phir maine sahi jawab diya (regarding the aisa jaddo video) toh phir meri maang toh poori hone chaheye... BM ki jodi Hit honi chaheyeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Dutta and Baji actually use BRAINS to beat their enemy rather than brute force? *Khushi ke aansoo*

And the BGs are as usual useless. "Mummy! Gaikwad ne mujhe maara😭". But when did Gaikwad become so useful to have beaten up someone?
Yuvika_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Dutta and Baji actually use BRAINS to beat their enemy rather than brute force? *Khushi ke aansoo* LOL kshπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yuvi hands ova a tissue 2 Ksh...abhi ye haal hai...kal pata nahi kya hoga tumhara!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...balu ki sangat ka asar hai jo duji ne ye kamal kiya and used der brainsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And the BGs are as usual useless. "Mummy! Gaikwad ne mujhe maara😭". But when did Gaikwad become so useful to have beaten up someone? i guess NS feeding him with mre money n tht thts y he used his brains n energy mre n probs also becos he knws he's been caught out n wnt live if dutta survives so thts y he's proper dedicated in helping NS so NS can finish dutta off...bt time shall reveal a dif outcome for gaikwad

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Wonderful episode. Liked the way Leela told Madhu, they were  together in tough time in Datta's absence, that makes their relation stronger, they will come out of this phase too & Roops will recover soon.

BG's are 90% useless. They can be fooled so easily, can get beated easily. Datta & Baji proved today why the are at top in their profession. Brilliant planning, co-ordination, execution on their part. NS is shocked to see Baji in Madhu's room & highly shocked to see Datta present there, his chakravyah has failed compeletely. Eagerly waiting for tomorrow's episode.Thanks to BB & the WritersπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
captkirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
why is Dutta hesitating!  this Nana is such a twisted snake! maybe he needs to be told about his misunderstanding Damodar Patil before he dies! can't wait for tomorrow! awesome episode!  
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
For all of you who desired for a glimpse of the Style icon in his Yule Brynner Avtaar,

For all of you who lovingly call him Sl**** B**l, (I can't use such words as a researcher)

Here's something that you I hope will treasure after his name gets encrusted in gold in the annals of fashion history.

Well I had been trying very hard to for the past few days to get him to agree to sharing this with you guys. Ravindra ji, being the shy man that he is and so against self promos...well had to work really hard to actually get that nod of yes from him. 

Finally relented with a verrryyy super embarassed smile and said,
 "Tell those wonderful ladies I'm deeply touched by their interest in me. I'm humbled. I don't deserve such attention. My epidermis doesn't deserve such attention. (more embarassed)
Tell them its sort of a goodbye gesture."

With those words Ravindra ji (gave me that deep and fathomless...sorry will spare details) 
very graciously agreed to share the following pics with us from his personal collection.

First pic is that of Ravindra ji a few years ago. 
The next two are his Brynner look. Front face and profile.

Edited by Moontide - 12 years ago
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What an amazing episode!
Slowly inching towards conclusion of the track.
I liked that Dutta hesitated. I liked that he didnt blanket shoot him down. Cause, he needs to let him know why he is wrong. I would also like to think of it as Naku's good influence on him, to calm down and then deal with his enemies.
Loved Baaji's action and how he was onto NS immediately; and also liked that Dutta had warned him.πŸ‘...cant wait to see what happens next?