Epi 383: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the update!😃 a nail biting update BB...

loved the leela-madhu scene...it was very much needed...esp leela's dialogue on the fact tht so what if they didnt grow up 2geva they've witnessed the worst scenarios 2geva n dey share an unbreakable bond...😃👏👏 realli liked leela evn tho she had a small scene..its gr8 2 c her character play a good role...i felt b4 her n roops had no role 2 play bt nw with kala out the pic n these 2 turning positive der is growth in their character...its also gr8 2 c sum sister bonding between all this khoon kharaba😃 esp with regards 2 madhu becos this is summut she's always longed 2 hav n finally has it😳😃 the onli thing missing was roops... i hpe she's ok...hasnt 24 hrs passed yt??? the doc sed mre cn b sed on her condition after 24 hrs u c

u no for a sec i thrt kale was with gaikwad in the gaddar act bt glad 2 no he aint... damn this gaikwad is so asking for his death😡AngryAngry i hpe they gt hold of him asap...n he has a brutal death...worse thn wt kolte hadAngryAngryAngry

as regards 2 the hospital...wt kind of weird staff do they hav... a nurse addressed NS as a doc n as tho she knw him... arent the staff meant 2 b aware of evry doc thts working in the hospital n also recognise thm with or without the mask so hw cum tht nurse didnt recognise the fact tht NS hasnt been seen b4 in the hospital...😕 and tht he clearly wasnt dr kerkar???😕 and 1 ? hw on earth did NS knw which room madhu was in???? gaikwad tld him? bt i thrt since the shooting in the mandir he's been missing so hw wud he knw which room madhu is in😕

omg NS was so close 2 injecting the poison in2 NS bt sum thing hit him...no doubt Dutta/balu becos it cudnt hav tuk thm tht long 2 gt 2 madhu's room from the back entrance...aww baji comes in jus in time as NS is abt 2 charge towards madhu agen... n aww he's protecting her😳😳 by pushing her behind him... and she's holding onto his kurta with fear...aww😳😳 love these 2 yaar...inke LS toh banti hai boss!!😆😳

aahhh so baji was on the phone 2 dutta n recognised NS wen he coughed...so baji aint stupid after all and dutta aint a gadha afterall...at least he made use of his phone...😆😆😆 balu ki saath rehte rehte thori akal aane lage hai duji ko😉😆 bt didnt expect NS 2 fall for their trap so easily...i mean isnt he meant 2 b 10 steps ahead in evrything? failed this time as usual...

my gosh the end scene was my fav...esp baji's dialogue... "abey nana, pehchana hua dushman jab saath kadam aage chalta hai na toh mera bhao sade che kadam leta hai...aadha kadam kam isliye taake aage ka dushman pehle gire...saale ab  tu tere saath kadam se aadha kadam peeche ghoom..."--BRILLIANT dialogue...ClapClapClap well done to the writer!!!ClapClap and Alas NS turns n so does evry1 else 2 find dutta hiding in the room...ClapClap brilliant scene... wud hav been better 2 c it onscreen yaar! bt oh well gr8 2 read it 2...

BB u hav some mistake in ur write up... the final FB of hw dutta reaches madhu's room, u hav written dutta sees roops/leela with madhu, its meant 2 b naku/leela right... and thn u wrote leela n madhu walk out its meant 2 b leela and naku... 😆😆😆 change it b4 ne1 else notices it n gts confused...LOL

precap---- NS looking at dutta without fear n i jus knw dutta wudnt kill NS in the hospital... n NS cnt die in hospital...he needs 2 die after knwing the truth...i think with the help of baji n balu he'll tke him elsewhere...mayb bk 2 his own house wer rupali is... or mayb sumwer else bt i jus dnt c NS dying in the hospital
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Ana great opening credit…loved it.👏

I have been very busy at work and have not been able to comment on the last few episodes.

The past few episodes has been very good…like Baji…love Dutta and Sanjayrao together…I loved the little twist there was…the thing Kala was saying about Dutta to Nakusha.

If Kala had said that to Dutta…it would have been very interesting to see where the story would go.

I do not know why Kala choose to say it to Nakusha…the impact would have been greater for her if she had said it to Dutta. Maybe she just wanted to hurt Naku or see how the family would react…maybe she wanted to see if she could manipulate them to believe that in some level she is right or maybe she just waned the last word.

I got a feeling…can be wrong…that the writer got a reason for making Kala say those things about Dutta…some change coming.

Baji has also been great in the last few episodes…can not wait to read the episode tomorrow.

Thanks for all the episodes...I enjoy reading them.😊
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wa a thriller episode BB n team... just beautiful...👏👏👏👏👏👏

Loved the suspense on the Duji call ... n Baaji's dialogue... pehchana hua dushman jab saat kadam aage chalta hain na tab mera dutta bhau saade che kadam leta hain ... aadha kadam kam iske liye take aage ke gadhe mein saala wo dushman pehle gire... (@ bold aapke hee hain woh dutta bhau... hamare toh woh kuch aur hee hain...) on a serious note the Mera over here shows how proud he is of Dutta...

Gaikwad had a smart move ... instructing on Kale's mobile...

Dutta – NS aamna saamna was the icing on the cake...  like always the whole PN clang are once again together for the final encounter... (tamasha). Balu Dada as usual ...sab ek saath baarat leke jaane ka kya .. Dada upar baarat tayar hain... bas aap hee ki kami hain...

Now now .. waiting for tomo ... The Kill... er episode

Thanks BB and team

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yay!
"Pehchana hua dushman jab saath kadam leta hain tab mera Bhau sade che kadam leta hain...
WahWah! Kya baat hai!👍🏼 Gosh! I never thought it possible but the stock of my Sher-E-Patilwadi just went through the roof.😍 Nana's expression spotting Patil Saab was a Kodak moment👏

Kaise padi maar,aaya maza bhool gaye badla wadla aayaa mazaa🤣

Sorry BB, writer jee."kaan pakding"Nearly all of us made a big deal out of that elusive phonecall.Yahaan toh mast top ki planning hui thi⭐️
Aaj jee khush ho gaya seeing how all the careful planning by Nana was brought to nought by the Sher & his Right Hand Man👍🏼

As for the rest loving Leela taking the position of Badi didi & carer-in-chief for the Patil kids😳 That was lovely assurance she gave Madhu.

Ab Patil Saab trigger daba de toh accha hain else Balu Dada is right serp aahe toh, will keep making lives zehreela if left alive.

Awesome suspense & action packed episode,BB👍🏼 Thank you😳
Edited by ZubyDutta - 12 years ago
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
i think an review is totally overdue and this episode looks amazing will surely find some time today to read..will be bk soon hopefully.
bandbajao thumbnail
@yuvika: Ooopsss !!! I think the writer had too many names on the tiny little mind 😆😆 I just edited it... didn't read it myself so couldn't catch that, but thanks anyway. Now i also read the episode to find the error 😆 
Madhu clinging to Baji?? 😳 uhu uhu... is this the sign of something new or was Baji being Dutta's Baji only 😳
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bandbajao

@yuvika: Ooopsss !!! I think the writer had too many names on the tiny little mind 😆😆 I just edited it... didn't read it myself so couldn't catch that, but thanks anyway. Now i also read the episode to find the error 😆 haha dw i dnt think ne1 else noticed..hehe...i always do this pick out errors i do it 2 my m8s in der ffs n dey always like Yuvi bas kar yaar...hehe

Madhu clinging to Baji?? 😳 uhu uhu... is this the sign of something new or was Baji being Dutta's Baji only 😳oi BB its the start of something newEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedme wnts my wish 2 b fulfilled tht BM gt 2geva...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bandbajao

@yuvika: Ooopsss !!! I think the writer had too many names on the tiny little mind 😆😆 I just edited it... didn't read it myself so couldn't catch that, but thanks anyway. Now i also read the episode to find the error 😆 

Madhu clinging to Baji?? 😳 uhu uhu... is this the sign of something new or was Baji being Dutta's Baji only 😳

Is there ever any doubt re. this one?
Baji as I keep saying, is not confused about his emotions 😃

Waise Bandwali,
Kala wala epi mein I noticed how tagda try you marofied to patao Baji.
Pann ussne palat ke dekha kya?
Well the Madhu and Roops camps have no idea ke dono ko ladake tum beech mein se
Baji-maar jane ke chackckar mein ho 😉