Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey trinket glad u lykd the first moment next update asap hope u keep enjoying it dear! And yeh talent raya ki denn hai lol
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Hey sneha glad u lykd the first moment next update asap hope u keep enjoying it! I am soo overwhelmed dear!
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Hi sreemoon glad u enjoyd the first moment..next one asap and yup i too wish the cvs use and read this!
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Lol anamika teen baar omg aur teen baar faint rofl ab laga na that we are ekta fans lol glad u lykd the whole moment yup i wish aisa kuch show mein dikhey! Next moment asap afterall its weekend and i am there at ur service lol
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashima_Mishal

Lol anamika teen baar omg aur teen baar faint rofl ab laga na that we are ekta fans lol glad u lykd the whole moment yup i wish aisa kuch show mein dikhey! Next moment asap afterall its weekend and i am there at ur service lol

aaww so sweet yaar... 3 baar... main toh unlimited tyms karsakti hoon... coz its a kinda scene m really w8ing 2 c between RaYa... n i donno how long we hv 2 wait b4 their 1st hug?😳
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
I completely understand ur condition annu! Oh raya first hug wil take ages! Chalo give me sometime i wil think of something *wink*
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashima_Mishal

I completely understand ur condition annu! Oh raya first hug wil take ages! Chalo give me sometime i wil think of something *wink*

ok😃
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Its the night of sangeet..naach gana is taking place in full swing and infact the whole city was celebrating the night before the big wedding the next day..priya watches and enjoys the music and dance..just as she turns around to walk out to attend her ringing phone..priya collides with a waiter and her dress gets a little spoiled..neha who sees this comes by her side and scolds the waiter..priya stops her and asks her to tell her where the washroom was..neha shows her the way and joins the others on the dance floor while priya makes her way upstairs to clean up.. There away from the whole noise ram stood alone in his room..he was lost in his own thoughts when he feels someone's hand on his shoulder..turning around he finds vikram looking at him worriedly and asks-neechey sangeet ki itni dhoom machi hai aur kal teri shadi hai aur ram tu hai ki yahan tanhai mein khada hai kya hua?..RAM MANAGES A SMILE SAYING- kuch nahin vikram..main theek hoon..VIKRAM HAD BEEN WITH RAM LONG ENOUGH to know when he was hiding his sadness behind a smile and his worries behind a *Main theek hoon* and like most occassions ram knew this time too what was the reason and so he says-agar rishab apney exams aur sid apney buisiness tour mein busy hain aur nahin aa paa rahey hain toh tu kyun udaas ho raha hai ram?!..aur achcha hii hai..iss baar toh tu apna farz nibha payega..nuts ka kanyadan karke afterall usey tunney apni beti ki tarah pyar kiya hai! Pichli baar ishika ki shadi ke time jo hua..RAM INTERRUPTS saying-aisa kuch nahin hai..maa ne jo faisla liya woh theek tha aur..VIKRAM SNAPS BACK ANGRILY-aur maa ke uss faisley ne yeh zaahir kar diya ki aaj bhi tu iss parivar ke liye Sautela hii hai! RAM REPLIES BACK instantly-oh please vikram! Tu phir yeh sab baatein kyun kar raha hai?..VIKRAM SAYS putting a hand on ram's shoulder-kyunki har baar main apne dost ko is tarah se muskuratey hue har dard sehtey hue nahin dekh sakta..RAM PUTS HIS ARM AROUND his shoulder and says smiling-achcha ab tu shaant ho ja aur chal..neechey chalein..
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
ok ok then... whts with Priya where is she??😳
Edited by Anamika163 - 12 years ago
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Ram and vikram walk out of the room as vikram says-sach ram iss baar agar maa ne t ujhe nuts ka kanyadaan na karne diya toh main unhein zaroor rokoonga..RAM REPLIES grinning-theek hai jo jee mein aaye woh karna..abhi yeh bata neha ko aaj raat ki Bachelor party ka pata chala?..WATCHING THEM WALK AWAY AND TALK..STOOD A STUNNED PRIYA at the revelation about ram's step status in a family he would die for!