Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divya23. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
AMAZING ,wat can i say, iam in luv with dis story .very well written.RaYa pair is truly magical one .pls pls continue dis story😊
sreemoon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow.. I think the CV's must read this post and get these RaYa moments captured in the show.. i was just visualising this and am sure that Ram and Priya can enact these scenes with full perfection!! pls continue the rest of the story...cant waitt!!! :)
snehaagrawal thumbnail
Ashima! You're too good..what a scene and so real...
You won't believe i was all smiles while reading it just as it happens to me while watching the show..

More please!!!
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ashima!!! Loved it!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘Sooo cute!!!!!! I don't know what else to say! Agla update please! πŸ˜³
Sphallolalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You are so talented... loved it!
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey s.alekh glad u lykd the first moment! Next one asap hope u keep reading them dear!
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Yup riya..raya rock! Together they are magic onscreen! Next moment asap hope u lyk it too!
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Hey divya glad u enjoyed the update that much! This is no story just a collection of random cute raya moments! Next moment asap hope u lyk it too!
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
omg omg omg😲😲 faint faint faint... maar daala yaar... Ashima ur too good yaar... Ram removing Priya's hair n tucking it back of her ears is the most romantic scene... 😍😍 awww i so hope they  really show something lyk this... ur too talented yaar... i am so much roped with ur writings... plz post da next soonπŸ‘πŸ‘
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Hey shamma glad u lykd the first moment next update asap hope u keep enjoying it dear!