Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stefanandre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think if we went to 151-152 pages we should be okay. Can anyone tell me did they show Sushant on the red carpet?
sushantfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
sushant anuskha were perfect, but i felt little co ordination [roblems.. will see it again as i was over the moon seeing it the first time...
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushantfan

i have pm;ed nikita regarding the same and told her to edit the temporary fc i opened with the one she will open..

hope she wont mind..

I doubt one can do that...should have waited for Niki to open or waited for her response. Dunno now!

Anyway Hiten has replaced Sushant in GIFTH nominations.  
sushantfan thumbnail
no they did not show sushant on the red carpet.. nor did i see the whole award function so dont know if he was in the audience, dont think he was coz the performance was pre recorded before the main function..
stefanandre thumbnail
Guess what - sushant's name has been taken off the GIFTH nomination and HT has replaced it so we all like idiots voted for Sushant n they will use that for HT😡😡 where can I complain about this
sushantfan thumbnail
@ all i opened that fanclub just for safety so we continue posting and discussing/dissecting sushants performance till the new fc is opened by nikita..
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bonnefille

I doubt one can do that...should have waited for Niki to open or waited for her response. Dunno now!

Anyway Hiten has replaced Sushant in GIFTH nominations.  

ekta ne apni aukaad dikha hi diya. that means all our votes will now be transferred to hiten😡
sushantfan thumbnail
what shit this is where can we complain coz after so many years i voted and that too for sushant.. ht can win on the basis of sushants votes😡
stefanandre thumbnail
I am boiling mad😡 all sushant's fans vote will be used for HT😡 despicable; I am going to write a stinker to ekta n complain
sushantfan thumbnail
ATTENTION ALL lets  sign a petition as we have voted for sushant, why should ht get those votes