Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sensodyne thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Just thought of sharing only Sushant part with Anushka. 😛

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BloTBcbjdLA&list=UUtNKFNBxjUihWm9FPVm8eoQ&index=1&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BloTBcbjdLA&list=UUtNKFNBxjUihWm9FPVm8eoQ&index=1&feature=plcp

ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot
Nisha ji pls post here sometimes I like reading ur posts I know u dont want to post in pr forum it no longer luks like our place but u can post here na pls pls
Also ask jia , tb and all we can relish Sushant memories here k can u give ur views on performance pls
ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhoomdhadaka

Hey taz have u also met or seen Sushant if yes share ur exp

Anshi i'm not so lucky😭 aisi meri kismat kaha k main Sushant se milun😔 but in 2008 when Sushant was playing Preet's character my cousin sister saw him outside Haji Ali dargah,he was with his frnd😊 & my sis told me that he looks so handsome in real life(i mean screen se accha offscreen lagta hai)😉
hope someday i will get the chance to meet or see him😍

Originally posted by: mirageas

Just thought of sharing only Sushant part with Anushka.😛

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BloTBcbjdLA&list=UUtNKFNBxjUihWm9FPVm8eoQ&index=1&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BloTBcbjdLA&list=UUtNKFNBxjUihWm9FPVm8eoQ&index=1&feature=plcp

Nisha ji happy to see you here😃 bahut dino baad aapke darshan mile😃 Pls do visit here whenever u get time...& thnx 4 video🤗
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Koi nahi tazi may be someday u might just come across him I will surely come once to mumbai to meet him once I start earning lol

Originally posted by: sushantfan

Thanks poppy di, devishri..
He just fitted so well on the scheme and the entry was so stand apart, not like just one other tv star come to perform and go.
Sushant was given a good exposure, chalo something good..
Yes shaimak really likes him, but sushant also time and again proves he is worth it and lives up to the expectations..

So true😉
stefanandre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
🥳🥳
Yipeee

Hello everyone🤗all of you have made my day👍🏼 got up and just logged in to Sneha's pm (thank you thank you muwaah) and then see we have reached 147 pages🥳 and then Nisha came and posted🤗 oh how we miss you Nisha, please come on this thread, please.  and the best of the best we finally got to see our Sushi boy🥳he was looking awesome and his performance was 😍😍 what a great day! I am sooo happy🥳
ChannaMereya thumbnail
I know di it has been such roller coaster since mor stupid toi forgote writing his name and then to see his perf with anushka he luked like a star and got more footage then the other two and last but not least his smile all I could say is wow wow andwow and now I Am greedy and want news about his movie cant wait any longer
stefanandre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhoomdhadaka

I know di it has been such roller coaster since mor stupid toi forgote writing his name and then to see his perf with anushka he luked like a star and got more footage then the other two and last but not least his smile all I could say is wow wow andwow and now I Am greedy and want news about his movie cant wait any longer

Yes, cannot wait for more news on him, maybe this is the start of good things to come, movie is going on the floor in April so I am sure news/articles will come before right? till then we can keep watching this.

He was really awesome and the killer look n smile😍 he is a true rockstar.

I have pmed Niki for the new thread, I am sure she will post the link today. waiting for her, lunza, Bonne on their take of his performance n others as well.
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Have already watched the performance atleast 15 times till now lol