Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushantfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
i was so happy seeing sushant and was going to watch it again...
but now im felling😡
stefanandre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tell me where. I am sooo mad😡😡😡
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushantfan

@ all i opened that fanclub just for safety so we continue posting and discussing/dissecting sushants performance till the new fc is opened by nikita..

The FC can continue beyond 150 pgs but its done now. Let her respond to what can be done now. 
bonnefille thumbnail
I have not seen the performance but now my mood is all out of it. 
sushantfan thumbnail
im going to open a topic on the pr forum too in a while this is nonsense, not accecptable. shud hav nominated ht first, y use sushants name???
sushantfan thumbnail
@bonnefille i tot u cud post till only 150 pgs so i opened, if we can post here lets continue here.. the new one if nothing is posted will be automatically closed or ill ask the mods.
now m boiling mad at ek and her team, practically apart this is cheating..
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
And now I am sure ht is gonna win we are mad to trust ekta I so want barun sanaya to win best jodi And ram kapoor the best actor let us vote again simple but now for barun sanaya and barun anyways ppl in the forum are doing lets support them if not Sushant it is not gonna be hiten we will make sure lol
bonnefille thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushantfan

@bonnefille i tot u cud post till only 150 pgs so i opened, if we can post here lets continue here.. the new one if nothing is posted will be automatically closed or ill ask the mods.

now m boiling mad at ek and her team, practically apart this is cheating..

I think it should coz last thread went a little beyond. Only saying coz if Niki is starting the thread, she wouldn't have access through your account to make changes in it. Plus we do not know how many reserved slots to leave. Most importantly we asked her to make it for us...what if she has already started work on it.  

But if the thread closes down...we will continue on thread opened by you and see what can be done. 

I am like really mad at Ekta as of now...sorry if you found me rude.  
stefanandre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Bonne, how can she do this yaar, how unfair, how much we voted for Sushant n now this, what a cheap tactic of hers. I seriously want to protest, I do not mind writing to the papers on this. ht was not nominated so his fans would not have voted but thousands of sushant's fans would have voted n understand voting is closed so if ht wins we know why n I will definitely make such a hungama about it if that happens. such a loser and pathetic woman. All the happiness has gone down to the toes.  She waited to see what sushant was at in the voting and found him on top n changed n put HT😡 she will make a lot of enemies and get a lot of hate mail for sure.
bonnefille thumbnail
And you know what I missed sushi's performance...urgh! Shabbir was dancing when I switched on and in the end Sushant didn't come. 

I really hope Ekta's move gets reported by media. That will be sweet revenge. 

If Hiten wins it...I will hate it and it will do nothing with the actor. Only Ekta ðŸ˜¡