Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Keenu.G

maybe BM is thinking tht rajni and disha are elder bahus so they will understand the situation... ๐Ÿค”

now i m eagerly waiting for these track as i want to see how CV will justify here
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Resham*

Exactly...why not think of others as well..u say u live for ur family..then why not look at ur other children...m nt talking abt Ilesh here...not interested...bt Inder-Rajni surely need change too

its becos Suhana and Ishaan are still being treated as kids...and sometimes they behave like one too...
abt inder and rajini...both are having soo much responsibilities that they are not finding time...and now the family shud see this...anyways..Inder is going to have a lot of free time along with Ilesh...so they can spend time with the R&D nw..
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

u know the reaction that R&D gave after Suhana left was perfect...disappointment...a bit happiness...a bit if anger too...

and now Inder is getting angry on Rajini is definitely going to have a change in reaction from rajini...and if Suhana comes back and tells the paratha was superb...that will be the worst time for a compliment...๐Ÿ˜†

agree! ๐Ÿ‘ my compliments to actors! they were superb in portraying the mixed emotions you will feel in tht situation! 
and about paratha thing, we knw suhana and her chirpiness in such situation๐Ÿ˜† lekin kal its the TIME for her to realze, I hope! ๐Ÿ˜Š
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
tht time is now coming for sure shwets...๐Ÿ˜† bt I did felt bad for rajni seeing the precap..she didnt deserve this
Shwets1502 thumbnail

agree...shwets m really waiting for Rajni to burst out...tht too not in alone bt in frnt of Suhana and BM

not just Suhana and BM...bt others like RB and Rano too...becos they too havent seen into this...
meenakshi_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejeshec

Meenu yaar thank god isaw u'r post...Just got to know about the blasts in Mumbai ..Howz everything there??? And howz Sakshi??

tejesh now here the situation is under control as per news channels and 3 of the died and around 200 got injured...BTW who is sakshi
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

agree...shwets m really waiting for Rajni to burst out...tht too not in alone bt in frnt of Suhana and BM

I want BM to be arnd as well as u need peacemaker in every fight! ๐Ÿ˜†
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yes atleast in frnt of RB and Dadima...cmon its btter they show it tom than drag it for weeks
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@keenu...yes the way rajini said like get back to work was perfect...and yes Suhana has to realise...if she doesnt do anything...there is no prb..bt if she offers and doesnt do...and does something like what was shown in precap...definitely wrong...

@resham...yes..felt very bad for rajini...and the way Inder knocked the chair out also showed his tension at workplace...so all are going to get connected at the end...
meenakshi_16 thumbnail

yes atleast in frnt of RB and Dadima...cmon its btter they show it tom than drag it for weeks

but u know na our CV's ...they have reached to new heights when it comes to dragging๐Ÿ˜ก