Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@renu good point lekin yeh paratha lekar jaane ki timing sahin nahi thi! 
@shwets and reshamdi honestly  i m waitin for the burst as well.. atleast it will change suhana's current attitude a little and get her in thinking [serious] mode.. 
I agree they didnt drag the saving part, thank god, tht saved the scene for me! and all in all again not bad epi... Rajni normally keep cool face to all the prbs and all.. lekin this time we might see something diff..! 

Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

[DIV]bcos she is also thinking only abt Suhana and Ishaan...[/DIV]

she knows suhana has gone through her worst times recently so even if she feels suhana is wrong she wont utter a word now this wil lead to misunderstanding in d mind of rajni n disha as suhana being given d priority over them Bt BM must atleast try to xplain to suhana what she is doing is wrong n that she must also care abt family other than ishaan
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 111192

yes when suhana was speaking to BM ,i thought may be now she will understand about her responsibilities toward family but no BM again asked to look after ishaan only...so she is doing the same caring only about ishaanπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

thats natural too...as BM wants Suhana to be happy with Ishaan after all the prbs...bt she is forgetting abt R&D...a nice track to express bahus equality rights...πŸ˜†
meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Resham*

BM is def getting partial..and she shd know tht she is doing wrong...dont make any differences btw these girls..they r the same

ya BM is actually getting partial...i feel pity on rajni now...she is the who do all the household work ...and BM is still thinking abt sushaan...what abt inder-rajni...shuld even encourage them and tell them to go out
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meenakshi_16

ya BM is actually getting partial...i feel pity on rajni now...she is the who do all the household work ...and BM is still thinking abt sushaan...what abt inder-rajni...shuld even encourage them and tell them to go out

maybe BM is thinking tht rajni and disha are elder bahus so they will understand the situation... πŸ€”
gendaphoolpn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haven't seen the episode yet since I am in u.s. But by all these comments especially about the precap, the episode looks interesting and the precap looks very interesting Rajnis bubble is probably going to burst tomorrow. 😲
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meenakshi_16

Meenu yaar thank god isaw u'r post...Just got to know about the blasts in Mumbai ..Howz everything there??? And howz Sakshi??
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Exactly...why not think of others as well..u say u live for ur family..then why not look at ur other children...m nt talking abt Ilesh here...not interested...bt Inder-Rajni surely need change too
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Keenu.G

@renu good point lekin yeh paratha lekar jaane ki timing sahin nahi thi! 

@shwets and reshamdi honestly  i m waitin for the burst as well.. atleast it will change suhana's current attitude a little and get her in thinking [serious] mode.. 
I agree they didnt drag the saving part, thank god, tht saved the scene for me! and all in all again not bad epi... Rajni normally keep cool face to all the prbs and all.. lekin this time we might see something diff..! 

u know the reaction that R&D gave after Suhana left was perfect...disappointment...a bit happiness...a bit if anger too...

and now Inder is getting angry on Rajini is definitely going to have a change in reaction from rajini...and if Suhana comes back and tells the paratha was superb...that will be the worst time for a compliment...πŸ˜†
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
agree...shwets m really waiting for Rajni to burst out...tht too not in alone bt in frnt of Suhana and BM