Suhana saves Ishwar...Amol Palekar II

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
First m sad today tht the bomb blasts again rocked Mumbai...😭

Sorry Tejesh I started off🤣

Suhana saves Ishwar in filmy style😆 and asks abt his family...he says he doesnt have any family and Ishan gives a rose to Suhana Amol Palekar season II ðŸ˜† Rajni / Disha do give their opinions abt Suhana and say tht she shd now learn the responsibilities..bt Rajni says why wl she...hum hain naa 

Dadima/Dadaji argue over Ishwar And as expected BM telling Suhana some sense😳 bt in vain she too advises her to be as she is..and look over Ishan..

Precap: Rajni prepares parathas for Inder bt Suhana takes over for Ishan...and Inder goes away angry...the rift starts😳
Edited by *Resham* - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
If i m not wrong I think suhana has seen BP pic right? ðŸ¤”! 
i m still watchin epi so will comment in detail later.. 
Edited by Keenu.G - 12 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
No Keens..Suhana hs not seen BP' s pic...nw the precap goes interesting..hopefully now Rajni's storm wl burst
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
a good mix today...

the save wasnt very filmy bt it was...bt it was done quickly...no dragging..

now the part we have been discussing...abt R&D not getting enuf importance is coming up...and Suhana getting higher position too...BM will realise that she is wrong when she comes to know what Rajini is thinking...i think we had a similar situation during AC...and loved how BM understoof Rajini...iam expecting the same...

BM telling Suhana to take care of Ishaan...thats partiality there...definitely...BM hasnt realised the seriousness of the prb..

precap is very very interesting...
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Resham*

No Keens..Suhana hs not seen BP' s pic...nw the precap goes interesting..hopefully now Rajni's storm wl burst

iam waiting for the genuine storm to come...
*Resham* thumbnail
yes the precap is very very interesting..and this should shake Suhana frm within and knw her responsibilities..thou not immediately bt somehow she shd realize she is taking RD for granted
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Precap: Rajni prepares parathas for Inder bt Suhana takes over for Ishan...and Inder goes away angry...the rift starts😳

After watching precap most of the people are going to get mad at suhana as she should have not taken paranthas made for inder and inder had to leave for office without having breakfast...but if we go at the beginning of the serial everyone inder ,ilesh, ishika used to do same thing with ishaan ,poor guys used to kept asking for breakfast saying he was getting late but no one listened to him...and now when his wife is did the same everyone is going to be after suhana
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@resham...i want BM to realise too...that she hasnt treated all her bahus equally...

and the dialogue of BM today...asking Ishwar why he came back...and is destrying the peacefulness...confusion confusion again...😆
meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
now after seeing the precap i really feel sad for rajni😕
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 111192

After watching precap most of the people are going to get mad at suhana as she should have not taken paranthas made for inder and inder had to leave for office without having breakfast...but if we go at the beginning of the serial everyone inder ,ilesh, ishika used to do same thing with ishaan ,poor guys used to kept asking for breakfast saying he was getting late but no one listened to him...and now when his wife is did the same everyone is going to be after suhana

thats true...bt the context is totally different...