Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: venture

Confusing me as well, renu it's okey that the pull Ishaan,s leg and eat his paratha, if it was Ishaan taking Inder,s paratha it would have been okey too!! But because Rajni has already got grudges against Suhana so this adds ghee to the fire!!!!

exactly that is the main reason ...why both of then keep grudges against suhana and why can't they talk straight to suhana😕
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Lets say tht tom Rajni should blow up...and Suhana should realize it...at first when I saw BM-Suhana convo I thought is it tht this is getting over so quickly bt then it went back ...so it wl come into the picture now...
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
and i also felt Suhana not listening to what rajini is saying a bit disrespectful...i always find it annoying when people dont listen...

@renu...abt double standards...it definitely is...R&D have to do all the work...and no one tells anthing to Suhana...thats definitely double standards...especially by BM...R&D may feel themselves to be cooks ior servants..always working and Suhana enjoying arnd...
*Resham* thumbnail
agree...now Suhana shd know this cant be the same all the time..she needs to grow up now...its really late..m surprised why doesnt BM figure out this
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Resham*

agree...now Suhana shd know this cant be the same all the time..she needs to grow up now...its really late..m surprised why doesnt BM figure out this

bcos she is also thinking only abt Suhana and Ishaan...
meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

actually she need to grow up and at the same time family should clearly state what they expect frm her rather then confusing her more
*Resham* thumbnail
BM is def getting partial..and she shd know tht she is doing wrong...dont make any differences btw these girls..they r the same
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 111192

Precap: Rajni prepares parathas for Inder bt Suhana takes over for Ishan...and Inder goes away angry...the rift starts😳

After watching precap most of the people are going to get mad at suhana as she should have not taken paranthas made for inder and inder had to leave for office without having breakfast...but if we go at the beginning of the serial everyone inder ,ilesh, ishika used to do same thing with ishaan ,poor guys used to kept asking for breakfast saying he was getting late but no one listened to him...and now when his wife is did the same everyone is going to be after suhana

Ur husband , Ur responsibility as they want the rift so some has to b the bali ka bakara / bakri 🤣  Renu Lovely pic ... Tumhari hain kay !!!!!!😉  😆 Plz tell me she looks like U .😳
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

bcos she is also thinking only abt Suhana and Ishaan...

yes when suhana was speaking to BM ,i thought may be now she will understand about her responsibilities toward family but no BM again asked to look after ishaan only...so she is doing the same caring only about ishaan😉😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail

BM is def getting partial..and she shd know tht she is doing wrong...dont make any differences btw these girls..they r the same

i think she just need a small hint from rajini...to understand what R&D thinks...