Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: venture

I hope CV gets the TRP as general public do like this Dewarani Jahitani war, just need Saas ka Tadka !! which they might add let Rano come in the picture, she would side with R & D, Bm with Suhana and Radha Bua the most sensible one, blame all the parties and tell them to sort things out in open and divide equal responsibilites. There is no lack of eagerness in Suhana to be Achi Bahu and Achi Wife, she needs just a guide like 

" ACHI BAHU/ WIFE GUIDE FOR DUMMIES"

🤣🤣🤣 Yeah, seriously...Suhana can go to a library and check that out.

I really hope that in orderto fix Ishaan's character, they might make Ishaan useful and try to ease out tensions while giving proper advice...though he'll just most likely tell Suhana to not worry about doing work. 😕 

Since MJ, you said this track happened in OBS, was Ishaan of any use there? 😆
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

That's what I mean. It was done natural and then there was a silence scene with just music where Lolita was shown learning to the chores/cooking with all the ladies in the family. That was lovely just lovely. 😃

I sooo don't SGP to become like those typical serials which I avoid like a plague. My worse nightmare would be having kitchen politics in SGP. I can tolerate some parts like today but no more than that.

That does sound lovely. 😊 I just hope that Suhana doesn't go crazy while learning to cook by measuring out all her carrots and peas for correct length and diameter. 🤣
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadameX

🤣🤣🤣 Yeah, seriously...Suhana can go to a library and check that out.

I really hope that in orderto fix Ishaan's character, they might make Ishaan useful and try to ease out tensions while giving proper advice...though he'll just most likely tell Suhana to not worry about doing work. 😕 

Since MJ, you said this track happened in OBS, was Ishaan of any use there? 😆

Oh no no. He was not seen anywhere. This is was ladies only!😉
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ishaan kudh bho toh koi kaam nahi karta , sirf naukri karta hai !!! other wise before Suhana , Bhabhi, Bhabhi was chaloo !!!
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Ishaan kudh bho toh koi kaam nahi karta , sirf naukri karta hai !!! other wise before Suhana , Bhabhi, Bhabhi was chaloo !!!

Sorry wrong phelay Aanday Double Roti  lataa tha!! ab shadi kay baad Baikaar ho gaya hai !!!
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Sub log sub kuch bol rahay ho, bus yeh nahi bata rahay kay hua kiya ???? Keenu the new siggy of yours is giving me confusion kay kis ke lipstick ziyada PYARI lag rahi hai, Ishaan or Suhana!!!!

🤣 sheemadi kya kya dekhte ho aap!! mujhe bhi confusion main daal diya! ðŸ˜†
meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keenu.G

🤣 sheemadi kya kya dekhte ho aap!! mujhe bhi confusion main daal diya! ðŸ˜†

😆
😆🤣
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

That does sound lovely. 😊 I just hope that Suhana doesn't go crazy while learning to cook by measuring out all her carrots and peas for correct length and diameter. 🤣

🤣 she did once, dun think she will do anymore! ðŸ˜‰
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

i think suhana should do this ,when these kasyap will get breakfast at dinner time then they will themselves ask suhana to stay away from kitchen...thus suhana can get perfectionist tag and chooti from kitchen work...what say
😉
🤣
ramzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeah, Sheema, I guess like you said, it's just the timing. Plus, this is very realistic kind of kitchen politics!!!! Suhana will definitely learn. Right now, I guess CVs are building up for the climax of the track...they have this one big pot where they throw a large heaping of a Suhana who wants to spend a lot of time with Ishaan to make up for the fear in her heart and the misery she had to go through in the previous 2 tracks...then another heaping of R&D getting fed up with Suhana during a time coincidentally when they need more of her help in the kitchen and other works...add to that a pinch of BM's partiality (or confusion on what to do)...and voila! You get a dhamakedaar explosion...several casualties, some maimed...and then finally, the healing and the love. 😆

nyc receipe for disaster..but whos gona taste it..