Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: tejeshec

Reshma ji don't have to be sorry..I was busy at the time of the episode else I wouldn't have given u the opportunity to start.🤣

And ya after seeing the episode, all I can say is Suhana is not at fault...According to the precap, Suhana runs away with the Parathas which was supposed to be for Inder..If the same thing would have happened few weeks back everybody in the house would have laughed at the thing thinking it to be funny but suddenly now anything which Siuhana does is taken in the wrong sense...

Yeh vahi Suhana hai bhai ...Rajni / Disha whats wrong with u guyz...Why u behaving the way u are in the last couple of days..Speak it out if u have something in u'r heart..Don't hide u';r emotions and escalate the situation...

It's like CVs are trying to show kitchen politics. 😆 But in order to do this track, I think they'll be making R&D hypocritical...cause before they always gave in to Suhana and let her be spoiled.
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ektah very true, they always said, tum rehnay do, but one thing for sure, Suhana would learn something out of this at the end, which is, no means yes in Sasural!!!!  I like this track altough very late but since Suhana ,s life was so preoccupied with so many twists and turns that they treated Suhana Royally and at the same time didnt give her any chance to get into real work, and Suhana also never tried to as she came from a nuclar family and a rich one too where house work was never part of daily life, so only the TIME is Kharaab not the people. But I really dont understand why are the showing this in the middle of so many other tracks as boiling point. They forgot about Sanhu, Deepak, and Disha,s pregnancy , I do feel that this track seems kind of odd now, but none the less very real. I am feeling for the three ladies , as they are good with each other mostly and they do love Suhana and so does Suhana.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: venture

After watching the episode, according to me its not entirely Suhana,s fault, as she is getting only ONE message for all direction, " Ishaan Ka  khyal Rakho bus hamaray liyee iytna kaafi hai" , " Jaisee ho waisee Raho " , so nop you cant blame Suhana , she is off the hook, BM told her just to be a good wife , other wise her husband would leave her just as BP left her!!! so now she is going to do everything ONLY for Ishaan, she has already done the AACHI Bahu stuff, now its Aachi Wife , so Disha and Rajni, just sulk, and why didnt you make everybody ,s breakfast, why didnt you tell that Inder is getting late, how would Suhana know,!!!  

I loved BM and Suhana talk, the only two sensible people in Kyshaps after Ishaan!!.

Now that I agree with totally. Their conversation was lovely. I love how frankly she can ask questions about BP and how easily BM answers the questions. I don't think BM has ever opened up to anyone else like this about BP other than Suhana. Looking at the scene and the precap, yes you are right Suhana is being a very good girl and a good bahu by listening to the BADI MIL.  She's only doing at she's told! So I don't think it's her fault.
Edited by mjtruelegend - 12 years ago
mjtruelegend thumbnail
This is bad timing for this track. After months of amnesia track, they should've just let them both be at peace for a while and show other tracks then they could've shown this. It's too early for my liking.
MadameX thumbnail
Yeah, Sheema, I guess like you said, it's just the timing. Plus, this is very realistic kind of kitchen politics!!!! Suhana will definitely learn. Right now, I guess CVs are building up for the climax of the track...they have this one big pot where they throw a large heaping of a Suhana who wants to spend a lot of time with Ishaan to make up for the fear in her heart and the misery she had to go through in the previous 2 tracks...then another heaping of R&D getting fed up with Suhana during a time coincidentally when they need more of her help in the kitchen and other works...add to that a pinch of BM's partiality (or confusion on what to do)...and voila! You get a dhamakedaar explosion...several casualties, some maimed...and then finally, the healing and the love. 😆
MadameX thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

This is bad timing for this track. After months of amnesia track, they should've just let them both be at peace for a while and show other tracks then they could've shown this. It's too early for my liking.

Maybe CVs want to capture viewers' interest really fast after the drops in TRPs...cause this is starting to get dramatic right from the beginning.
infinity00 thumbnail
I hope CV gets the TRP as general public do like this Dewarani Jahitani war, just need Saas ka Tadka !! which they might add let Rano come in the picture, she would side with R & D, Bm with Suhana and Radha Bua the most sensible one, blame all the parties and tell them to sort things out in open and divide equal responsibilites. There is no lack of eagerness in Suhana to be Achi Bahu and Achi Wife, she needs just a guide like 

" ACHI BAHU/ WIFE GUIDE FOR DUMMIES"
mjtruelegend thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadameX

Maybe CVs want to capture viewers' interest really fast after the drops in TRPs...cause this is starting to get dramatic right from the beginning.

Aray baba why does TRP's matter so much? Why can't let the show "just be"?
You know they could've covered this long ago, like they did in OBS but they skipped it. Now they are adding it but they are doing it the OTT way. The OBS was much nicer.

infinity00 thumbnail
In OBS you didnt even felt it , it came naturally and didnt leave a sour taste in the mouth.
mjtruelegend thumbnail

Originally posted by: venture

In OBS you didnt even felt it , it came naturally and didnt leave a sour taste in the mouth.

That's what I mean. It was done natural and then there was a silence scene with just music where Lolita was shown learning to the chores/cooking with all the ladies in the family. That was lovely just lovely. 😃

I sooo don't SGP to become like those typical serials which I avoid like a plague. My worse nightmare would be having kitchen politics in SGP. I can tolerate some parts like today but no more than that.