koi bhook se na maare meri suhana ko๐Ÿ˜†

Lo ji pizza hazir hai suhana ke khane ko๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by 111192 - 12 years ago
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: 111192

Lo ji pizza hazir hai suhana ke khane ko๐Ÿ˜†

mm...yummy... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ abhi se ithni motti hu...ab mein nahi kha sakthi...Suhana ko hi khilavo...๐Ÿ˜†
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sub log sub kuch bol rahay ho, bus yeh nahi bata rahay kay hua kiya ???? Keenu the new siggy of yours is giving me confusion kay kis ke lipstick ziyada PYARI lag rahi hai, Ishaan or Suhana!!!!
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Precap: Rajni prepares parathas for Inder bt Suhana takes over for Ishan...and Inder goes away angry...the rift starts๐Ÿ˜ณ

After watching precap most of the people are going to get mad at suhana as she should have not taken paranthas made for inder and inder had to leave for office without having breakfast...but if we go at the beginning of the serial everyone inder ,ilesh, ishika used to do same thing with ishaan ,poor guys used to kept asking for breakfast saying he was getting late but no one listened to him...and now when his wife is did the same everyone is going to be after suhana

I agree Renu. They never acknowledge their own mistakes and for them it doesn't matter because they are the MAHAAN Kashyap's but now that they are gettting a taste of their own medicine, they are not liking it! It doesn't taste very nice does it?
infinity00 thumbnail
After watching the episode, according to me its not entirely Suhana,s fault, as she is getting only ONE message for all direction, " Ishaan Ka  khyal Rakho bus hamaray liyee iytna kaafi hai" , " Jaisee ho waisee Raho " , so nop you cant blame Suhana , she is off the hook, BM told her just to be a good wife , other wise her husband would leave her just as BP left her!!! so now she is going to do everything ONLY for Ishaan, she has already done the AACHI Bahu stuff, now its Aachi Wife , so Disha and Rajni, just sulk, and why didnt you make everybody ,s breakfast, why didnt you tell that Inder is getting late, how would Suhana know,!!!  
I loved BM and Suhana talk, the only two sensible people in Kyshaps after Ishaan!!.
Edited by venture - 12 years ago
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Reshma ji don't have to be sorry..I was busy at the time of the episode else I wouldn't have given u the opportunity to start.๐Ÿคฃ

And ya after seeing the episode, all I can say is Suhana is not at fault...According to the precap, Suhana runs away with the Parathas which was supposed to be for Inder..If the same thing would have happened few weeks back everybody in the house would have laughed at the thing thinking it to be funny but suddenly now anything which Siuhana does is taken in the wrong sense...

Yeh vahi Suhana hai bhai ...Rajni / Disha whats wrong with u guyz...Why u behaving the way u are in the last couple of days..Speak it out if u have something in u'r heart..Don't hide u';r emotions and escalate the situation...
Edited by tejeshec - 12 years ago
infinity00 thumbnail
Tejesh you are right, if Ishaan would have taken the Pratha they might not have felt bad, or may be they would have told Ishaan that Inder is getting late! I think they themselves spoiled Suhana and now expect her to be like them , which is not possible as she always got only one message , you are here for Ishaan. Edited by venture - 12 years ago
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think its a normal day..Inder is planning to go to office early and thats why Rajni made Paratha for him early. Suhana came to bf table early to take food to room if it is ready so that she can have bf with Ishaan in their room... All these came together and now its gonna be a big issue...๐Ÿ˜ณ
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Precap: Rajni prepares parathas for Inder bt Suhana takes over for Ishan...and Inder goes away angry...the rift starts๐Ÿ˜ณ

After watching precap most of the people are going to get mad at suhana as she should have not taken paranthas made for inder and inder had to leave for office without having breakfast...but if we go at the beginning of the serial everyone inder ,ilesh, ishika used to do same thing with ishaan ,poor guys used to kept asking for breakfast saying he was getting late but no one listened to him...and now when his wife is did the same everyone is going to be after suhana

OMG, I was thinking the exact same thing. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†