Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i think R&D and Suhana have never had a serious talk regarding the household...cos Suhana never seemed interested...and R&D never felt like talking to her on that matter...

now its a time for the three bahus to come more closer and understand each other...
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Resham*

nways u all continue...me going now..wl chk tom...bye everyone and tk care...gn..and be safe

nice talkin with you di! ðŸ˜Š
be safe out there, yahan HK main toh kuch nahin hone wala! ðŸ˜†

Shwets1502 thumbnail
bye resham...take care...😊
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Bye resham bye everyone ... Stay safe guys !!!!
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ok shwets,febs[if you here], nets and renu i m leaving too! [ gonna play some games! ðŸ˜†]! 
you guys carry on with you healthy NOT off topic discussion 😊 
Edited by Keenu.G - 12 years ago
angelic12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I liked the Rajni-Disha conversation today... and they both acted really well too. Ideally such scenes tend to be portrayed as gossipy, but Rajni and Disha were not gossiping. They were genuinely disappointed. And its quite true what Rajni said in the end, that why will Suhana bother to help them in household work when both of them are there. Rajni's outburst is coming tomorrow, for sure. I just want to see how Suhana reacts. 
The BM-Suhana conversation was nice, but I would have liked it if BM would have explained to her that she should gradually become a good bahu too along with a good wife. But maybe, she feels that Suhana has gone through a tough time and has just got Ishaan back, so let them spend time together. 
And I'm so glad that the BP ki jaan bachao scene was not made totally filmy. It seemed natural. 

Shwets1502 thumbnail
bye keenu...even iam having work...so bye guys...
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meenakshi_16

whats wrong if someone comes and tell her everytime...now everyone knows that she cant read those lines in between...its like rajni and disha shuld tell her that they are not liking this and they want her to do some household work

I don't think R&D will complain that Suhana is not doing any work, but they will definitely tell that Suhana is not understanding them... The way she took away Paratha in pre-cap was just "Big No..No.." Both R&D told her not to do so, Rajni told her she will make new... So Suhana should understand there is some emergency... All these will happen everyday ..may be in some other forms...So I don't think every time BM or Ishaan keep an eye on Suhana and keep telling her this is wrong, that is wrong... I am waiting for Suhana's first realisation that she is wrong... After that I am sure she won't do any mistakes bcz she is such a sweet heart...😊
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bye Keens, shwets, resham...😊
meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crysind

I don't think R&D will complain that Suhana is not doing any work, but they will definitely tell that Suhana is not understanding them... The way she took away Paratha in pre-cap was just "Big No..No.." Both R&D told her not to do so, Rajni told her she will make new... So Suhana should understand there is some emergency... All these will happen everyday ..may be in some other forms...So I don't think every time BM or Ishaan keep an eye on Suhana and keep telling her this is wrong, that is wrong... I am waiting for Suhana's first realisation that she is wrong... After that I am sure she won't do any mistakes bcz she is such a sweet heart...😊

ya but now when she is finally back on position ...out of all stress ...she'll definitely  need someone to point out that what she is doing is wrong ...coz we all know she not goono use her brains...today she even thought of that but all thanks to BM ...it was all waste and again she is all into thinking only abt ishaan...cant she tell her that she needs to be a good wife and simultaneously also a good bahu...i know she is a good bahu but when compared to rajni ,i'll alway prefer rajni as ideal DIL