Beast: A tigress unleashed on him.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Beast: A tigress unleashed on him.

She appeared a little Goldilocks trapped in the cave of bears. Vulnerable, scared , timid, feeling hope ebb out of her body. Her heart bleating like that of a lamb as the stones of the cave threatened to crash down on her if she didn't run away. Tired of being scared, of screaming , of being hysterical , a gloomy sadness had begun to set in and her subconscious mind had begun to whisper into her fair little ears that maybe the end was approaching. Maybe nobody will come to save her now . Maybe she will never see her family again. She oscillated between hope and despair and slowly approached conciliation with a definite end. Yet , her big sunburned hay brown eye kept looking out into the horizon through the glass – maybe, just maybe , an angel will come in and save her. Maybe, Goldilocks will live to see another day.

Fate , as they call it, the Beauty wished an angel and somewhere in a big castle on the edge of a cliff, the flame of feeling , worry and desperation flickered in the cold and cruel heart of a lonely beast who was being held in the court by the Queen. As soon as the flame flickered , the brandies melted into two poodles and he ran out of the castle , hunting for his Beauty. He had no idea why he got on the chariot himself in the thundering rain. He had no idea what was that invisible silk thread that pulled him towards the cave. He had no idea why his face had  become seized with an unknown fear. For once , the Beast was scared. His Beauty!  She was in a cave and he had to get her out of there. Even if to fight , even if to hate , even if to humiliate , he wanted to see her alive. Breathing. Always…..

As soon as the Beast entered the cave, he was no longer the cruel monster . He had transformed into a knight in shining armour and with angel eyes. He hunted for her around the cave , screaming out her name as though she was his Most Precious. The Beast , who had never cared about even the wind that touched him was looking for that fragile porcelain doll . All he knew was that he wanted to see her alive and breathing. That he wanted to save her from the cave that threatened to be a coffin for her…….

Beauty had asked for an angel and he had come. So, how couldn't he find her? He did. But alas! The Beauty was no damsel in distress waiting to be scooped up in his steely arms and sleep peacefully with her head on his chest. Scared she was , but by now the fear had been replaced by a saturated wait and all her terror had concentrated into utter hatred for the Beast.

The Beast had come looking for his Beauty but it was not Beauty but a tigress , as fierce and beastly as him was waiting in the cave for him. All fear and tears pushed aside, she pounced on him like a wounded tigress . Physically, emotionally , she ravaged him. Yes, she insulted him, she cut him open but how can you blame the Beauty ?

Behind all the harsh words and the violence , the Beauty was just trying to convey something very basic to the Beast – You maybe God , but am a human being too. I have a right to life and dignity and not all the gold in this world can take it away from me. Not you either.

Now, the Beast can try to shut her up , hate her , dominate her but he can never suppress the human being in the Beauty. He shouldn't. The human being inside the Beauty will help the Beast meet the human being inside him. Just like today. Isn't that what soulmates do? They help you find who you are.

Love and luck always,❤️

GOD bless everyone. 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

That was wonderfully written ⭐️

ASR The Beast... hah what a sight 😍

and it was great to see Khushi unleash her inner sherni at last  😆

Edited by Lip-a-Licious - 12 years ago
MegaAngelzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pochahontas!! 🤗

As always your words inspired me more than anything else 😆
I can't believe you watch this show. 🤪

I mean i've read all your posts on Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahaani Forums already,
and they're just wonderful !! 👍🏼

Back to the show, well said Poco. 👏
I loved todays episode. It showed that through all that "hatred" Arnav builds on himself,
he still has a heart that beats whenever Kushi's around!! 😍

And now that he's started feeling for her, he'd go to the end of this world just FOR her !! ❤️

-Amira-
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
@Lippy!

Its awesome to meet you formally. I have read your posts in the forums of shows that i don't watch really and you are as fizzy as your name. Thanks for dropping in and hope to see you around here. And am sorry i don't know your name. Badee behooda baat hai. 😔
Arushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Pocaaa *Reserved* 🤗

______

Hi ! 

How are you? It's been so long. So long that I doubt you even remember me (DMG times?) Aaah, I won't blame you for not remembering me, I've been pretty awful with my appearances on IF since a while. 

Your posts even today are a treat to read. With the improved writing style, it captivates the reader like nothing before. 

It's so true right, till yesterday was a man who believed that he is the creator of his own and other's destiny, and today stood a helpless fragile man, seeking for help, not knowing what to do, where to go. For once in his life, he was unsure of the outcome. 

And then we see Khushi, with her fears, frustrations and pent up emotions surfacing, accusing and insulting him. And it took him more than a few breaths to steady himself back, and possibly trying to show her again who's the boss. Who's the sorry boss. 

Good to see you again. 

Cheers ! 
Edited by Arushi. - 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhiya_Forever

Pochahontas!! 🤗

As always your words inspired me more than anything else 😆
I can't believe you watch this show. 🤪

I mean i've read all your posts on Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahaani Forums already,
and they're just wonderful !! 👍🏼

Back to the show, well said Poco. 👏
I loved todays episode. It showed that through all that "hatred" Arnav builds on himself,
he still has a heart that beats whenever Kushi's around!! 😍

And now that he's started feeling for her, he'd go to the end of this world just FOR her !! ❤️

-Amira-

Thank you so much, Amy. Arre? Of course i had to watch IPKKND as am a sucker for dark romances  Why else do you think i watch PKYEK.😆...Yep, we saw Arnav's heartbeat today and Khushi's fierceness today. And yep, he will go to the end of the world for her when he drowns in her, 😳
hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
excellently written...definitely a soulmates journey.
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wonderful analysis Pocu 👏. You are such beautiful writter... (I have started reading your post from PKYEK forum)
Wonderful episode too.. Full of drama.. what a "Dhamakedar episode.."
Loved Sanaya(our jakhami sherni) today... she suits misses ASR..
Akhir ghayal sherani toot padi.. "Sunane ki aadat dal do"😊

I really liked what you said...

The Beast had come looking for his Beauty but it was not Beauty but a tigress , as fierce and beastly as him was waiting in the cave for him. All fear and tears pushed aside, she pounced on him like a wounded tigress . Physically, emotionally , she ravaged him. Yes, she insulted him, she cut him open but how can you blame the Beauty ?

How many times he was hurt, insulted by him WITH NO REASON.. just because she is ordinary and very simple girl, with not much wealth as him... but today her emotions burst..she conveyed him that she is human
 and she also has heart which feels pain and has emotions..😊 
Liked that beast is concerned for beauty...first time he was concerned for someone other that his family member... 😊

Rocking episode and acting by Sanaya and Barun...

Edited by purva_j - 12 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I love the way Khushi lashed out at Arnav. I mean, there is a limit to one's endurance! But honestly, I couldn't get that sadistic pleasure which I would've gotten otherwise because Arnav was genuinely concerned for Khushi. He's already getting familiar with the 'human' inside him, the one who is capable of feeling emotions. Right now, he is kind of oscillating between Arnav and ASR but we can see a gradual transition. Khushi, somewhere, has started breaking those walls which Arnav had built around himself and it's fun to see. This love story has aggression in it before it has even begun. I guess that just makes it more passionate :P

P.S. I didn't know you still posted here! I normally come earlier so I guess that's why I miss your posts. I've always loved the Beauty and the Beast analogy you use for ArHi. It suits them perfectly <33
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Fab post!

Not much to add... Finally saw Arnav worried, concerned for the first time today, for someone other than his family. He didn't think for a moment before rushing to save Khushi, whereas the very same morning, he'd told her not to show her face.

Yes, Khushi will help him find the Arnav inside, who's locked up inside ASR. For once, we saw him listening to what she said, instead of shutting her up.