Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Thank you so much, Amy. Arre? Of course i had to watch IPKKND as am a sucker for dark romances  Why else do you think i watch PKYEK.😆...Yep, we saw Arnav's heartbeat today and Khushi's fierceness today. And yep, he will go to the end of the world for her when he drowns in her, 😳

well said Pocu... Arnav's heartbeat today and Khushi's fierceness today...
Beast is melting now.. and beauty is getting Bold...😊
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I enjoy reading your post's sooo much. They are soo beautifully written. I loved it a lot. 👏
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: hkhb17

excellently written...definitely a soulmates journey.

Thank you. 😊...yep, truly, its a soulmate journey. 😳
Arushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Post edited on Page 1. 

PS: I forgot to say, it's so amazing how your posts are always linked with some kind of fantasy character. Makes me read, all the more enjoyable :) 

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

@Lippy!

Its awesome to meet you formally. I have read your posts in the forums of shows that i don't watch really and you are as fizzy as your name. Thanks for dropping in and hope to see you around here. And am sorry i don't know your name. Badee behooda baat hai. 😔

LOL I've been reading your posts in the VD forum as well as this forum...😆

but you're right, we've never actually had a proper chat,
so sadly I don't know your name either

I'm Behoodi Nadia... pleased to meet you *waves* 😆

monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ohh..finally poco..
i was waiting for your post..it was a nice episode today...
arnav that ASR has locked somewhere many years ago is slowly coming out...khushi is just pushing all the button that hits ASR at the exact spots
i liked the fierce khushi...i always like that fierceness in girls. poor khushi, it was breaking point for her. and that was really needed for ASR. it will help him unlock the emotions and hurt that he refused to feel years ago and hence, became the stone hearted man. He needs to let go off his past and accept the human being inside him. he will slowly melt down. bt i felt bad for him too. he was really scared for khushi and was feeling guilty. bt oh well, the fierceness of khushi made the last scene even more passionate. 
p.s. i am also a sucker for dark romances. that's y i started watching PKYEK and now this show...lolzz
Edited by kiranni - 12 years ago
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

I love the way Khushi lashed out at Arnav. I mean, there is a limit to one's endurance! But honestly, I couldn't get that sadistic pleasure which I would've gotten otherwise because Arnav was genuinely concerned for Khushi. He's already getting familiar with the 'human' inside him, the one who is capable of feeling emotions. Right now, he is kind of oscillating between Arnav and ASR but we can see a gradual transition. Khushi, somewhere, has started breaking those walls which Arnav had built around himself and it's fun to see. This love story has aggression in it before it has even begun. I guess that just makes it more passionate :P

P.S. I didn't know you still posted here! I normally come earlier so I guess that's why I miss your posts. I've always loved the Beauty and the Beast analogy you use for ArHi. It suits them perfectly <33

OMG chillz 😲...i didn't know you were active here...never seen your posts
good to see you here...🤗
feels nostalgic... you, me and poco's post..😆 😳
Edited by kiranni - 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arushi.

Pocaaa *Reserved* 🤗

______

Hi ! 

How are you? It's been so long. So long that I doubt you even remember me (DMG times?) Aaah, I won't blame you for not remembering me, I've been pretty awful with my appearances on IF since a while. 

Hey Arushi!🤗 Of course i remember you very well from DMG forum and we had some great interactions even though we belonged to different camps. So good to see you again. How have you been all along, sweetie? 

Your posts even today are a treat to read. With the improved writing style, it captivates the reader like nothing before. 

It's so true right, till yesterday was a man who believed that he is the creator of his own and other's destiny, and today stood a helpless fragile man, seeking for help, not knowing what to do, where to go. For once in his life, he was unsure of the outcome. 

Kya?????????????? Improved matlab? Isse pehle main chane bechti thi writing ke naam pe? 😲🤣...just kidding. I agree. Today, Arnav stepped down from his high tower and became a regular human being worried about somebody's life - somebody he has come to care about. 😊

And then we see Khushi, with her fears, frustrations and pent up emotions surfacing, accusing and insulting him. And it took him more than a few breaths to steady himself back, and possibly trying to show her again who's the boss. Who's the sorry boss. 

Good to see you again. 

Haha. So true! Flat 15 seconds mein Lucknow ki Begum ne laat-governor ki band baja di and he had to shut her up to tell her that he is the boss. 🤣

Cheers ! 

wonderful post 👏
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
well written n amazing! 
ASR is so gonna fall in love with this chick soon