A note to Aishwarya from Rituparno Ghosh - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
^^ hmm.. that seems more probable.. Bachchan's couldn't have missed this opportunity.. thats probably the only piece of positive news out there on her in recent days..πŸ˜†
This letter seems outdated...didn't Jaya Bachchan object to anyone calling Aishwarya "Aish" years ago?

I think masakalii is right...it's pretty convenient for Rituparno to suddenly write her a letter praising her positives...most likely the letter was leaked to make her look good in the press

Edited by koolchick - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: IHeartDeepika

How sweet. But yeah, I was just thinking the same thing.. isn't this personal...why wld he share it with the media.

its called damage control...πŸ˜†
LeadNitrate thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pari.K

You are not the only one! I thought "Rituparno" was a girl... 

lol, there is one, her name is rituparna, and she does crazy  hindi movies no one watches although she has national award for bong moviez
 this one is ritupo*no, the male, who is member of the extremely rare and soon to be abolished( thank god) species called"bengali Intellectual", btw he does direct nice moviez and u can watch them too, without getting bored, although one of the two moviez mentioned here is a box office flop.
LeadNitrate thumbnail

Originally posted by: masakaliii

A note to Aishwarya Rai Bachchan from Rituparno Ghosh

http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainmenttags/aishwarya-rai/note-aishwarya-rai-bachchan-rituparno-ghosh?ts=frontpageitem

Rituparno directed Aishwarya in National Award winning films Chokher Bali and Raincoat, which were Box office hits as well. She signed his next film too called Devi Chaudhurani which was supposed to begin this year. But due to her pregnancy, it will go on floors next year.

No kidding devi chaudhurani, why o why, wasn't he happy doing antar mahal that he has go and ruin the movie and the role immortalised by suchitra sen, with his own weird adaptation and starring aishwarya rai in it. 

Originally posted by: Meena1

all this while, i thought this Ritu person was a woman.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ha Ha Ha, that's Sen and this one is Ghosh. Waise, you aren't exactly wrong. Here,

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
and so? nobody is saying ash is not nice and caring! i am sure there are lots of people who love her for who she is! but people still make mistakes and piss off people...

This 'middle-class value-nurturing family ties' thing that many patriarchs and Hindi films follow, annoys me.

So if we belong to rich or aristocratic family then we are by default spoiled brats with no family values. Talk about stereotypes.

Tsk Tsk...he forgot to mention the part where he and Aishwarya highness threw Nandita Das out of Choker bali. Oh yea...now life has come full circle, hasn't it? Aish was thrown out of Heroine. πŸ˜ƒ
grounder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Tsk Tsk...he forgot to mention the part where he and Aishwarya highness threw Nandita Das out of Choker bali. Oh yea...now life has come full circle, hasn't it? Aish was thrown out of Heroine. πŸ˜ƒ

O .. did they throw Nandita Das out of the movie?
Compare Nandita's acting talent with Aishwarya's .. no doubt Ash must have been insecure .. and this fellow wanted international attention or what .. I would rather throw out Ash and keep Nandita if there was really a situation like that.
Anyways .. Ash is known for her scheming ways .. as far as I know, decent middle class girls are not taught to do thatπŸ˜‰