Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Your words are an a echo of what I feel...Such a BEAUTIFUL episode today. Every single thing was so touchingly portrayed. These two are actors par excellence...the softness in the eyes, the tenderness in the words and gestures...I'm still crying...where do you find such love

gc dd rocks
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
what a beautiful episode! Maan n Geet are indeed made for each other. How they think only of other person and are willing to go to any length to make them happy. It is indeed heartening to see DD's Geet n her mature but still bubbling with love and optimism avatar. I hope the new director continues in keeping the romance n story line strong.

But i am dreading d next week where this memory loss track is supposed to happen. This couple are happy with nothing with them. They are each other 's strength. to see them separated is goingto be horrible. but we have to as drama is the one dat gives trps. hope our geet trps raise as the lead actors deserve so much more for their efforts they put in.

dd.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes Eva it was one beautiful episode.. Drashti and Gurmeet..hats off to them.. Today the old magic of GEET which we loved and still love was back in action and the credit should go to these two great actors cause they did full justice to the act what they had to do. Hope we will get more spellbinding scenes in coming episodes too. Thank you dear friend for your awesome awesome analysis.
--Kesh-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This was what was lacking from the show... a strong and mature Geet and MaanEet . 

Today after a long time I watched the whole episode and did not feel any inclination to fast forward any scene. Today's epi was the perfect mix of various emotions. 

Loved it... hopefully this will continue in the future epis as well..
agree with u completely...
GC-DD were simply fab.
loved them to the core...i am speechless...
GodHelpUs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👏Thanks for all the write up⭐️... but can someone pls post the written update + share the link for today's episode😕.. having irritating over bearing guests 😭at home today who have plonked themselves in front of the tv and refuse to budge,😡 wielding the remote to their whims n fancies🤢...Grrr!!!!! now that I have some peace help me catch up, can't wait .. not after reading the posts..HURRY!!!!!.thank you again😊
svijaya77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyachand

what a beautiful episode! Maan n Geet are indeed made for each other. How they think only of other person and are willing to go to any length to make them happy. It is indeed heartening to see DD's Geet n her mature but still bubbling with love and optimism avatar. I hope the new director continues in keeping the romance n story line strong.

But i am dreading d next week where this memory loss track is supposed to happen. This couple are happy with nothing with them. They are each other 's strength. to see them separated is goingto be horrible. but we have to as drama is the one dat gives trps. hope our geet trps raise as the lead actors deserve so much more for their efforts they put in.

Don't worry yaar, I'm sure even the memory loss- separation track will be beautiful...remember the track after the engagement? Geet runs off and maan has elevator accident and both keep looking for each other? That was frustrating but still lovely because both could feel each others' presence and both were yearning for each other  which culminated in a breathtaking milan...😳
svijaya77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GodHelpUs

👏Thanks for all the write up⭐️... but can someone pls post the written update + share the link for today's episode😕.. having irritating over bearing guests 😭at home today who have plonked themselves in front of the tv and refuse to budge,😡 wielding the remote to their whims n fancies🤢...Grrr!!!!! now that I have some peace help me catch up, can't wait .. not after reading the posts..HURRY!!!!!.thank you again😊

🤣

Ok!Ok! here you go! 😆

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1724449

SonaliN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice Post... The episode was just superb.  Their love and support for each other is thier biggest strength.  Amazing acting by Gurmeet and Dhrashti.. Both of them can potray their emotions very well.. Hats off to them...
GodHelpUs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: svijaya77

🤣

Ok!Ok! here you go! 😆

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1724449

Deviji tussi dhanya ho!!! jai ho!!!! Bahut bahut shukriya..kal tak agar ye kitanu nahi gaye na maine unke khane mein domex daal dena hai bas...