Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Welcome back Geet the fighter..OMG what an episode

evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG...

Today the episode and the performance of Gurmeet and Drashti made me cry like crazy..

Oh boy the way Maan remebers his Geet and her liveliness and her zest for the life in any circumstances while working was sooo beautifully done..

The way Maan brings his first income in those blisterd palms was scene to cry over and over

The way Geet comes and tells Maan that she knows what is troubling him and that she may be little stupid but not that much that she cannot read her Maan...

Oh boy that bedroom scene was sooo beautiful. 

Geet who is perceptive of Maan's heart...
Geet who is Maan's strength
Geet who is Maan's joy
Geet who is Maan's inspiration of life
Geet for whom the most important is her Maan
Geet who can make any simpe moment great by her love and care..

Yes that Geet is back today...  And though the episode was so teary and so tender and so loving I loved it to the core..

I loved Maan today that in all these diffuculties his main goal is always to keep the smile on Geet's face and to provide for her need and for that the construction company owner even has to work like a laborer he did not hesitate..   While working his strength was his adorable wife Geet

and I loved Geet today that inspite of all these adverse circumstances where they do not have enough supply to cook simple meal.. They do not have lights in the house but Geet is so sweet she has no complain she does not let even Maan dwell on those issues..

Though Maan thought he can hide the fact from Geet and not tell her about the project's unsuccessfulness... well he should not have worried..  His soo worried and so pensive face and blistered hands told Geet the story of the day her Maan had and that also she does not cry over it or throw a pity party...  No... She encourages him and showers him with her love and pulls him out of his troublesome thoughts by her wit and her jokes..   she takes away the sting of unsuccessfulness and feels him with the joy and love and the hope for tomorrow...

Oh boy!!  what a jugalbandhi these two have...  Perfectly made for each other without a shadow of doubt... 

Yes would believe them with all my heart when they say...  Maan ke bina Geet adhuri hai or Geet ke bina Maan.

Geet and Maan both together only can complete each other..

Ufff the love of Maan and Geet once agian touched the horizon and spread all over..

Loved loved today's episode...  my eyes are still wet with tears... Oh my Gosh Drashti and Gurmeet were phenomenal..  love you guys...

There is no one like Maan and Geet..  love Maaneet so very much..  Gosh I am still crying...

your thoughts...

Edited by evasumi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZayaHarshika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i swear yaar..kudos to both of em...!!
when maan ws hesitating in telling her about his pro there was only one song gng in my mind n that is this...perfectly suited the situation...

svijaya77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Your words are an a echo of what I feel...Such a BEAUTIFUL episode today. Every single thing was so touchingly portrayed. These two are actors par excellence...the softness in the eyes, the tenderness in the words and gestures...I'm still crying...where do you find such love?

I don't know why the last sentence especially...'aur Maan ke bina Geet adhoori'...just took my breath away. The grace in her face, the utter certainty, the assurance and acceptance combined...wow!

DD-GC You Rock!!

Viji
Asmi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
 Well said,today's was heart touching epi very beautifully portrayed by two leads
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well said..im glad we got our GEET back... Gc and  DD were outstanding... this iss what we wanted..a maneet centric track and epi with less of crappy scenes..Ah, happy for our maneet and the show... We ROCK..!!
evasumi thumbnail
Yea these two have the best chemistry...

They can sizzle the screen and they can make you cry with their tender and loving moment..

Yea Gurmeet and Drashti were awesome today.. 

Specially Drashti she is phenomenal in emotional scenes..  her eyes and her facial expressions were so beautiful..  felt as if the love and tenderness and adoration for her husband was oozing from Geet's eyes..

Beautiful beautiful...  episode..  It reminded me of all those old episodes where Maaneet were there for each other and their love blossomed...

I felt like falling in love with Maaneet all over again...  OMG I am still feeling so teary... 

Edited by evasumi - 12 years ago
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the awesome post. I was crying when I watched the episode  and now I am crying after reading your Post ...What a post and what a analysis ...loved it...I am getting very senti after reading your post...

Hats off to Gurmeet and Drashti...
evasumi thumbnail
Thank you ladies...

yes today Maaneet rocked.. and really love to see this kind of Maaneet centric episodes...

Thank you Geet team for wonderful episode
fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well said eva👏...today episode was the best in this track..happy to see maan geet back to original form.and most importantly am happy to see my sherni back.

if they continue to give such episodes no can stop GHSP retaining its top position 😃
gshow2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very nice post. Agree 100%.
Both Drashti and Guru have brought life in the character Geet and Maan.
Very good acting, you can feel their pain and joy of being together end of the day in this unpridictable life.
Beautiful!!