Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay here for the review..haven't been able to read it in detail more so quickly skimmed through this episode, so my apologies.
As ever thank you very much for posting this and i have to say the highlight of the episode for me..you wont believe it but for the first time ever my highlight was Nana!
😲
His conversation at the end..with his sister.
Put me into one of my over analyising moods yet again..πŸ˜‰ Just makes me think that here the baddy of all baddies the one that we real hate and a guy who deserves to be punished yet in this episode even though nana still carried his dark side the moments with his sister were so significant. He really does love his sister..and so for him his aim is only to get revenge for his sister who is lying there lifeless because of big d well according to  him anyway. I'm not taking Nanas side no way! but in some ways this is understandable. Think of it this way..if this was dutta..and it was somebody like roops that was lying there dutta would to some extent feel the same too. But then Dutta Shri ram patil has more class! hes not just a don..no hes a Don with principles! (hence the girls love him) so he would have never  got innocent family members involved in all this.
But you see what i am trying to say..maybe under all the bad things nana has done..beneath there somewhere is a brother that only cares for his sister. Nanas biggest problem in my eyes that he doesn't think..hes blinded by what he sees ..and he doesn't think with his heart. Thats where hes going wrong. Only if rupali could explain..for i bet she is lying there wanting to stop her brother but is unable too..
o.how sad..anyways, precap sounds good i think bhalu dada will come in time and so one of the girls gets hurt..Nana you better run because after duttas sees his sister wounded..tu toe gayay!!😲
ok leaving it there..as always..much appreciated BB!
looking forward to reading the next episode..don't want too much tradedy though i would rather see an angry dutta planning to bring nana..down and that too quick.
jagruti..😳

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Moontide

Dear Bandbajao,

Yeh BM mereko pasand aya πŸ˜Š

Arre BM matlab Bachchi Madhu nei...bole to background Mujik...
Initially I had thought it was Chintya's gadi ka FM. But when even after the jeep had halted, 
 'taapli waale, taapli bajah...din tak tak, dhin tak tak..."
repeat hota raha...I realised yeh toh tum logon ki lottery ki signature tune hai...!!!

Baji lacks Kishore's flowery speech. But his to the point..."abhi yeh bandook side mein rakhne ka time nehi hai Bhau" did say it all. Forever a forthright man, (at times too much so with his halkats and his ku**ra πŸ˜’ )Baji justly brought up the previous Mandir-mis adventure, stating its not always commendable to make AS's every wish their command!!  And though Dutta brought up her defense, he did agree with Baji's facts.
But still those words from Kishore were very much needed. Firstly because he explained the difference between terrorism and self defense well. But mostly because after the steady twenty minutes taapli session, Dutta needed that Bhagwan se comparison to regain some of his composer ..."shastra aur auzaar ke bina toh bhagwaan bhi adhoore hote hain..."
 (Baji lowered his brow and twisted his lips quietly... did we glimpse a naughty smile?) 
Kishore's words must have been balm after the Balu-bulldoze.
"Chotu...tereko isse jaldi samajhta malum mereko", and then "...isske paas tere se zyada bheja hai." Topping all..."tere bheje mein baat dalneko waqt laagta hai raaja". 
Bole toh beech sadak Dutta ka samoohik Vaat !!! 
Yes the troubled gappu needed Kishore's healing touch. 
Also, close association with Kala over a period of time has taught Kishore the fine art of twisting Bhala aur Bura to do aapna kaam pura.
So when AS looked at the boys and sternly asked...haath thik se dhoya na? Kishore was the first to reply..ekdum dettol saboon se AS!! preoccupied with purohit ji, the trusting soul trusted.

Now those who have got all exited by Baji looking at Madhu a few times, please note, yeh sawal security ka hai...furthermore he has been looking at Dutta a lot more and whispering in his ear...

Madhu's proposal was like an unexpected buy two get one free offer for AS and she excitedly gurgled at the prospect. And Purohit ji pounced on the opportunity (Its not that Damodar's atma is in a jal bin machli state!! and Shraadh tak ruka ja saakta tha)
Now may be, Dutta having lied about washing hands was as it is feeling a bit guilty. So agreed. Or could have calculated the overheads of another Mandir yatra just for Jal arpan and thought..lets cut costs. 
(Over the last two Days Dutta has been progressively going soft. So has Balu. Dono ka melting kuch fast forward pe chalu hai!!! Now I dread a convo...
Dutta: Kaka, aaj main kaun sa locket pehnu? Bappa wala ya Baba wala?
Balu: Kuch bhi pehen le mera bachcha. sabhi tujh pe jachta re, per gajrare tika mat bhoolna! )

Now Balu dada and Balu-balas seem to be disturbed over the Khamba!! All I say is, jab khamba hi hai, woh bhi 'I know my colors' type overconfident Khamba... to teen char kutte chod dena thik nehi rehta? preferably diabetic?

Ab sunne ko aya ki kal yahan pe bahut logon ki Balu-bumper mein tagdi kamai hui.
Apan ke naseeb mein toh baas bumper ghata hi aya. Ab garib insaan kya karein? Uska pagar (aur research) ke alava jindegi mein rakhkha hi kya hai? EK hi episode mein mahine ki adhi kamai lut jaaye toh... baas kal poori raat baki mahine ka soch ke ghabrati rahi. 
Then I realised it was money not ill spent given the educative nature of the half hour audio-visual.
a) Like that discourse on sharp and sarp...
Sharp: Baji, Naku 
Sarp: Flowing tresses, impeccable bandhgala...sliding down the ramp...
         (the expert said it will invariably turn and come back... ab catwalk ka niyam hi toh yeh hai        
         na...walk down, pose, turn... and I'm told its the turn that's the most difficult part. well!!! )
b) A herp******* (Uff, whats the word ) discussing snake bites, prevention and cure.
c) A hands on demonstration of the  Marathawada Martial arts form---Tapli and its finer nuances.
Must say herpetologist (there 😊 I knew I would get it) Sanju baba is thorough on snakes. But his reverse Midas mania is what I am not comfortable with. Baat baat pe sona chu ke vaada todne ka instigation???...yeh kya? 
Seeing Dutta and Madhu together he was overcome with emotions. 
Socho, humare jaise dono ka jhappi dekh leta toh naadi na baha leta?
Wondering how Balu's network missed that!!!
But yes, (Damodar) Balu has a solid network. Khudke towers laagake rakhkha hai. Sab wavelength ki khabar mil jata unko. DuJi... here's an area of collaboration.

What I liked was the similarity of thought in Balu and Baji.
Baji knows for sure his Bhau is Yeda. Balu believes his Bahu was Yeda too.Runs in the family.

Pan yeh kya? Mobile-man ka hi number nehi aapke pass? Toh phir Chotu-Chotu bol dillagi ka kya fayda? Mainly when you know he is the samajhdar one? This is the first time I note a slip from Balu dada.

One fact is not correct from last episode.Ravindra ji did not use unke andar ka poison.
 Woh toh last mein niklega.

Gaaye do episode mein I saw many fear for Balu dear. But my hunch is...nehi pukka yekin
Balu and the hands handling the lappy have a solid back story. Ekdum pehli lagan jaisa kuch jhakaas!! Bole toh, Bichda hua pehla pyaar.

Toh you need not do shashtaang pranaam. Lappy apne jaan ki jaan kaise lega?

The moment the two girls started the pradakhina, I was reminded of nightmarish things 

Now suspense taagda rakha hai lappy ne. 
I don't think any of the girls are hurt.
Sniper Dinya ke haath mein hai na!!

@blue: PR-giri at work. πŸ˜³ Plain PR-giri... Public Relations and image building. You know it almost sounds like a Press Conf to refute allegations πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ I am loving this! πŸ˜›
@green: Moontide, tere vishwaas pe vishwaas karne ka man kar raha hai! Tere muh mein ghee shakkar! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
@rest of the post: πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ I break into a laughter bout πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ at work πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£... Where is the "statutory warning"? πŸ˜‘
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bandbajao,

Khamba ko tackle karne ka funda kaam a saakta hai kya?
Edited by Moontide - 12 years ago
bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: jagrutid

Okay here for the review..haven't been able to read it in detail more so quickly skimmed through this episode, so my apologies.
As ever thank you very much for posting this and i have to say the highlight of the episode for me..you wont believe it but for the first time ever my highlight was Nana!
😲
His conversation at the end..with his sister.
Put me into one of my over analyising moods yet again..πŸ˜‰ Just makes me think that here the baddy of all baddies the one that we real hate and a guy who deserves to be punished yet in this episode even though nana still carried his dark side the moments with his sister were so significant. He really does love his sister..and so for him his aim is only to get revenge for his sister who is lying there lifeless because of big d well according to  him anyway. I'm not taking Nanas side no way! but in some ways this is understandable. Think of it this way..if this was dutta..and it was somebody like roops that was lying there dutta would to some extent feel the same too. But then Dutta Shri ram patil has more class! hes not just a don..no hes a Don with principles! (hence the girls love him) so he would have never  got innocent family members involved in all this.
But you see what i am trying to say..maybe under all the bad things nana has done..beneath there somewhere is a brother that only cares for his sister. Nanas biggest problem in my eyes that he doesn't think..hes blinded by what he sees ..and he doesn't think with his heart. Thats where hes going wrong. Only if rupali could explain..for i bet she is lying there wanting to stop her brother but is unable too..
o.how sad..anyways, precap sounds good i think bhalu dada will come in time and so one of the girls gets hurt..Nana you better run because after duttas sees his sister wounded..tu toe gayay!!😲
ok leaving it there..as always..much appreciated BB!
looking forward to reading the next episode..don't want too much tradedy though i would rather see an angry dutta planning to bring nana..down and that too quick.
jagruti..😳

Thank you dear πŸ˜³
I must say amazing analysis! You know it reminds me of Damodar's words in his letter to Dutta where he is asking him to not kill Nana... he said something like "perhaps it was only in front of Rupali that the demon showed some good side of him and even if it was for his own selfishness at times, he did genuinely love his sister. so pls dont kill him as he is the only one she has"... but, then again it is so difficult to imagine that a man who did women trafficking and did not think even once before killing innocent women -- Madhu's mother and nanny --- and also wants to kill Madhu... that same man loves his sister? I think, to me, more than love for the sister it is that feeling of "how dare someone touch MY sister"... it was like Damodar had challenged his power and authority by violating his sister and impairing her like that. Although, he doesnt know that it was not Damodar. May be he is blinded by that emotion of wanting to show what he can do in return for someone trying to challenge his might. His conversation with a motionless Rupali makes it seem like "revenge" is after all the only thing on his mind. I wonder what would he choose if he were asked to choose between Rupali and his own life?! πŸ˜• But, yes, your analysis has got me thinking also.  Thanks so much for the profound thought! 

[And yes, Ms. Moontide, will be very very teary eyed reading this column of "understanding" from you. She has gone hoarse screaming about Nana's "soft" heart and style for the last one month. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›]
bandbajao thumbnail

Bandbajao,

Khamba ko tackle karne ka funda kaam a saakta hai kya?

who knows? πŸ˜› but may be πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Moontide thumbnail

Originally posted by: bandbajao

Thank you dear!😳
@green: I am asking the same Qs since last night πŸ˜³ but no answers yet! 
@pink: πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² nahi nahi please dono mein se ek ka bachna zaroori hai, πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† dono would be better anyway πŸ˜›
@blue: πŸ€£ Aayisaheb has so many haters here na πŸ€£πŸ€£ She should just come back to reality and realise that purohitji and her milan is not possible. Dutta will shoot him then and there the moment he finds out the reason behind Purohit's puja recommendations to Aayisaheb πŸ€£πŸ€£
@orange: i have put in special request for more code words πŸ˜‰ They are amusing. No? πŸ˜›

Pink: do you guys think Baji cares? Waise lappy tapkana chahe toh confusion!! Aur Ravindra ji, toh Kameenapan???😳

Blue: Main reason why she objects to weapons inside Mandir  πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Orange: Crazy ho ke bhi sahi kar rahi hain aap πŸ˜ƒ Thanks!!
CyberOstrich thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Pink: do you guys think Baji cares? Waise lappy tapkana chahe toh confusion!! Aur Ravindra ji, toh Kameenapan???😳

Blue: Main reason why she objects to weapons inside Mandir  πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Orange: Crazy ho ke bhi sahi kar rahi hain aap πŸ˜ƒ Thanks!!

@ Bold: MOON sahiba...Now tell me... who mentioned who's name here ?!!😳
Should I also start singing like BB ...'Aisi PR-giri...dekhi kabhi nahi...'

Orange: BB... neki aur pooch pooch...go for it πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Moontide thumbnail

Moontide ji' pehle yeh batao ki mere surveillance camera ki taar kisne kaati?😑 Since yesterday my CCTV is running on blank!😲 And no' I am not going to ask you.. Where were u and what were were u upto? 'No Details Wanted' status maintained! Pann apne 'unko' jaa ke bata dena ki zyada shaatir na bane😑'hamare Balu Dada ka khufiya network bahut strong hai!

Having said that now I can aaram se roll on the floor and laugh'my daily exercise routine' courtesy ur post. 🀣🀣..OK..done now!

@ red' Bajate raho Balu Dada.. and we'll keep on dancing dhin tak tak ..dhin tak tak'

@Blue'πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†chalo kuch toh seekhe Kishore bhau apni patni se!

@Green'. That is what I am fearing too' too fast, too easy and too much melting down, nahi?!😲 BB.. writer ko bolo ki humare gappu Dutta par nirbhar humari khushiyan itni jaldi na cheene!πŸ˜”

@Color Purple.. aapke 'unke' ka mention ho to color purple hi yaad aata hai! Nothing else to say' just keeping an eye on YOU!😳 Whoakay'being magnanimous here' u are allowed to see sapnas of the flowing tresses'before they are yanked off!

@Orange'hmmm'.that is a slip! Pann voh Pankya ka kaam hai na' ab Balu Dada can't do everything na'. remembering the muhavaras, tapli maroing, khufiya network sambhaloing'..

Shalkanwar ji,

Ek toh you have me on surveillance 24/7 and then say ki you don't want details!!! Jab saab tumhare aankhon ke saamne hi hai toh details???
Ab 'woh' shaatir ban rahein hai, yeh aap ko kaise malum? Aur mujhe beech mein la ke Baji mat banao pilij. Jo bhi bolna hai aap khud 'unse' bol do seedhe seedhe... 

Waise taar kat daali kisine? πŸ˜² Per vaade mein bandhi hui main uska details kaise doon??
Aur Balu ka to bolo hi mat... Akhkha Ratnagiri jaanta hai Patil Niwas mein mobile savvy bole toh kaun...Balu usi ka hi number nehi le ke rakhkha??

RED; We could do some co-ordinated steps...
BLUE; Any idea why Dutta respects Kishore so much? he's the only one in PN who actually watches TV, that too news. Waise How did Kala and Kishore manage to team up is one mystery I would love to get to the bottom of. Was it just a K thing? or was there more?
GREEN: Just imagine Dutta all reasonable and logical!!!!!  πŸ˜’
Oh woh din dekhne se pehle Jagadamb mujhe utha le!!! πŸ₯Ί
I add my voice to your request.
PURPLE; You should have written...being magnanimous here' u too are allowed to see sapnas of the flowing tresses'
Waise din mein kitni baar dekh rahi ho??
As for the takla pate... jis din dekhogi...baki sab bhool jaogi  πŸ˜πŸ˜‰
ORANGE: I am searching for Pankya's pic. I think he used to accompany Damodar too. Mile toh will upload here.

Edited by Moontide - 12 years ago
CyberOstrich thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Shalkanwar ji,

Ek toh you have me on surveillance 24/7 and then say ki you don't want details!!! Jab saab tumhare aankhon ke saamne hi hai toh details???
Ab 'woh' shaatir ban rahein hai, yeh aap ko kaise malum? Aur mujhe beech mein la ke Baji mat banao pilij. Jo bhi bolna hai aap khud 'unse' bol do seedhe seedhe... 

Waise taar kat daali kisine? πŸ˜² Per vaade mein bandhi hui main uska details kaise doon??
Aur Balu ka to bolo hi mat... Akhkha Ratnagiri jaanta hai Patil Niwas mein mobile savvy bole toh kaun...Balu usi ka hi number nehi le ke rakhkha??

RED; We could do some co-ordinated steps...
BLUE; Any idea why Dutta respects Kishore so much? he's the only one in PN who actually watches TV, that too news. Waise How did Kala and Kishore manage to team up is one mystery I would love to get to the bottom of. Was it just a K thing? or was there more?
GREEN: Just imagine Dutta all reasonable and logical!!!!!  πŸ˜’
Oh woh din dekhne se pehle Jagadamb mujhe utha le!!! πŸ₯Ί
I add my voice to your request.
PURPLE; You should have written...being magnanimous here' u too are allowed to see sapnas of the flowing tresses'
Waise din mein kitni baar dekh rahi ho??
As for the takla pate... jis din dekhogi...baki sab bhool jaogi  πŸ˜πŸ˜‰
ORANGE: I am searching for Pankya's pic. I think he used to accompany Damodar too. Mile toh will upload here.

No details wanted from YOU dear... nadan ladkiyon ke muh se yeh sab baate achhi nahi lagti!😳
Uss 'lomdi' ko kaun nahi pehchanta? I don't need to ask - Who dunn it?
Aur mein kya bolegi 'unse'... ab toh Balu Dada hi bolenge...pehle apne kaatil muhavaron se.. phir apne kaatil 'ghode' se!

Blue: PN mein TV hai kya?😲 Dutta bhi dekhta hoga phir? That gets me worried about his BP.....zindagi ke scams kya kum nahi the uske liye?! Can u imagine... how many TVs must have been broken by him by now... One scam... DHOKHA... one TV broken... another scam... another TV gone
Pann Kala and Kishore...hmmm..now that u say.. Kekta maiyaa's conspiracy..U think???