Epi 374: D-N Real Eternal Story

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Main aagaye BB!!! LOL... the sangeet yday was a blast🥳... we went crazy dancing...it was amazing... 

have to review the previous 2 updates as well as 2mrws (cos i'll miss tht 1 too)..and dw i wil b reviewing and tht 2 in my normal length---mayb slightly shorter..will c  ova da weekend😃

the beginning scene was amazing... jus knw tht AS wud stop duji from tkin guns with him...i cn c y bt i loved kishore's explanation abt  hw he isn't carrying a weapon bt protecting his family... wel kishore finally had a role 2 play...i was wondering hw he's always standing at the back n nt gtin ne role 2 play...bt i mus say i was satisfied with the way he explained 2 duji tht it wnt b any sin for thm 2 bring weapons in2 the mandir...

oh wow baji looking at madhu... in what way...pls clarify further...lol... madhu is so cute...this whole puja proceedings r so new 2 her n she is reali keen 2 learn mre abt this traditions and religious beliefs...

btw the description tht dinya is giving of madhu...is he gt the right gal? i mean he says he hare rang ka dupatta bt i thrt madhu was wearing purple outfit?????😕

aww madhu and dutta together...sitting for pooja while dutta remembering balu's word abt wt NS had originally planned for madhu... (stil gt review tht update n dw i wil do afterall they r my fav n most awaited moments..lol)

hmmm ballu dada finds out tht madhu is gna b attacked...so ghole is the man tht informs balu...bt who is he? 1 of NS's close men...i mean NS aint the 1 to trust sum1 easily n wudnt disclose his intentions easily 2 all of his men...onli a selected few...bt ye kya ballu doesnt hav his fav guys no. yaar ballu u love baji mre thn dutta yt u hav dutta's no. bt nt baji's...aww ballu sayin he'll take the gun shot thts aimed at madhu...mayb thts a hint tht he indeed will😭😭😭 bt pls dnt let him die... i'l send mre chocs ova bt pls dnt let him die😭😭😭

aww DP's soul mus hav been feeling peaceful as dutta for the very 1st time tuk part in the puja for his aatma ki shanti...thnks to madhu hu altho doesn't knw much abt rituals asked for this puja for her dad...its sweet...shws hw much DP meant 2 her... 😃

oh NS damn u man...ur sis is paying for ur misdeeds yt u dnt stop n realise this little fact...i hpe rupali wakes up soon n informs him evrything b4 NS dies..cos i wnt NS dead bt nt without knwin tht DP was innocent.

precap--- y roops yaar...y wasnt it baji who saves madhu... m sure Ballu wil cum between n mst definitely protect madhu...bt i jus hpe he dunt die in the process...😭😭😭

will b bk l8r 2 post my review on previous 2 updates...
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😍😍😍😍😍 Reminds me combinedly of the two classic mandir scenes.One where Sups takes him along but more of the fight with Anna's goons dressed as pandits.
Superb,BB!👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Aaj nurse ko kahoongi sleeping pill na de mujhe.Kyon mere Dutta Rao Singham is preparing for the mother of all showdowns.👏👏👏 Unka yeh roop kaafi hai mere liye to lose myself in his dreams😳😳😳.Still can type only this much.Maafi.

Cant wait for the next part😍

Edit:😲😲😲 Oh dear!Did Madhu get shot?
Edited by ZubyDutta - 12 years ago
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG yeh kya ho gaya.

Om  Shivaya …aamchya  mulan  na  tuzya   doolyansaamorch  thev  deva ...

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Great episode….did not have the chance to comment on yesterdays episode…very tied after a hard days work.😊

Yesterday…I just loved Dutta and Sanjayrao together…it was a perfect.😊

It was nice hearing Kishore talk…always liked his character…loved the relationship Dutta and Kishore share…few words…understanding…care and lots of respect for each other.

Thanks…I enjoy reading all the episodes.😊

ships thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What a build up,yeh kal kab ayega ??? waiting with bated breath for tomorrow. Oh no! its friday tomorrow..last episode of the week.  Balu Dada jaldi pahuncho..jaldi.

Thanks BB and the team.

-Ships
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeh kya kiya BB ... Precap 😲 Madhu ya Roops ko goli lagi kya...
yeh har waqt parikrama karte hue gadbad kyon ho jata hain... now can't wait for tomo...

Kishore u rock ...  waqt pe samjdari ke baath toh sirf Kishore bhau hee karte hain...
I remember the episode i thing airtime 18th october when Dutta decides Naku will stay with him in his room... Kishore was the only one who was vocal stating " yeh toh bhau ne bahut pehle karna chahiya tha.. kal kare so aaj... aaj kare woh abb..

Balu dada is on his way to the temple... sab achha hee hoga...

rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

😍😍😍😍😍 Reminds me combinedly of the two classic mandir scenes.One where Sups takes him along but more of the fight with Anna's goons dressed as pandits.

Superb,BB!👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Aaj nurse ko kahoongi sleeping pill na de mujhe.Kyon mere Dutta Rao Singham is preparing for the mother of all showdowns.👏👏👏 Unka yeh roop kaafi hai mere liye to lose myself in his dreams😳😳😳.Still can type only this much.Maafi.

Cant wait for the next part😍

Edit:😲😲😲 Oh dear!Did Madhu get shot?

yeh zuby... hope u r feeling better... get well soon dear
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Looks like Nana's end is around the corner. Now since Dutta is not bound by his dad's kasam, he can do all it takes to destroy Nana! I wonder if Nana would ever come to know the truth - that Damodar was actually his and his sister's well-wisher.

And I really hope nothing happens to Balu Dada, especially after hearing from him that if anything is bound to happen to Dutta or Madhu, he will take it on himself .

And what is wrong with this Aayisaab, hasnt she already experienced what had happened in June, when Dutta and Baaji were asked to be present without any weapons 😕?! Doesnt she know that they are not like normal people, who can roam around freely without any risk. They belong to a family whose life is always under threat/risk. I cant believe TILL NOW Aayisaab is not able to understand the seriousness of all this 😕. Looks like once she reaches the temple, she cannot think or understand anything else, but to run and meet Purohitji !

Kishore was 100% right in whatever he said 👏! It is true, God understands us more than anybody else, and he/she also understands the reason why they want to carry weapons inside...carrying weapons for safety is different from carrying weapons for destruction, and Dutta/Baaji is doing it for the former,
so its alright. The same reason why Gods carry their "astras", i.e., to destroy evil, Dutta/Baaji's reason is also doing it for the same reason, so there is nothing wrong in it 👍🏼.

I totally loved yesterday's epi, which was an out and out Balu Dada episode 😉! Loved his wit and emotional side, his interactions with Dutta and Baaji, his pulling of Dutta's leg 😆, Dutta's reactions to the same 😆, Baaji's silent laughs when Dutta is teased 😆, Balu Dada's interactions with the rest of the family, etc. I really hope Balu Dada is always there in Dutta's life, as a guide and father figure.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago