Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: prncz

Loved the pooja details and the mantra's

it sure was like watchign the episode on screen ,,
Kaaash

Wow , I always loved Kishore -Dutta conversations

Kishore is a man of few words but his convos always showed his wiseness ,,

his understanding of Dutta and Bajji ;s reluctance of leaving their weapons and then his justification of keeping them as Asthra and not as a hatyaar was awesome ,, way to go kishore bhau

and kudos to him for enlighteing AS on this too and letting D and B particpate the pooja with no guilt 😆

AS truly has nt understood the gravity of the threat ,hope her eyes open now 😆

hmm Roopa has gotten observant ,,she noticed the Snipper red spot ,,wow , she has grown up
I hope she reached in time to let the shot go hay wire ..hope no one got shot 😲 or may be bullet grazed pl,,,hope balu dada does not come in the way ,,pleez

I will do dandavat pranam too along with u,  BB , pl tell the writer  ,, dont bring tsunami here

"Om Namoy Shivay , amchya Mulana tuzya doryan samorach thev deva "

was awesome Balu Dada ,,

Thanks for the Epi ,,tmrw fri already oh no ,,
Raj

Thank you Raj! 😳
Yes, it does seem like Roops has grown! What a relief! I am really begging for Balu Dada's life trust me... but abhi tak writer ke expressions dekh kar kuch samajh nahi aaya... wo maane hain yaa nahi... i think aaj raat ko pata chal jayega! 😕
bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Liked the way Kishore tactfully justified Duji carrying weapons inside the mandir and told also did not tell AS.

Yes, it was a really wise advice 😳
bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

Don't Kill Balu Dada!! Don't Kill Balu Dada!!

ya 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭
bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnx12

After many days Kishore explained something very interesting & so sensible. When you are expecting threat at that time can not leave your shastras aside, it is your dharma to protect who are depending on you. Even Devi, Devta's are always prepared to bless & protect their devotees. What is the reason of navkar mantra in grahshanti puja? hindu & jain rituals are different as far as I know, it doesn't matter much but since great care is taken in detailing different aspects in this story so was just curious.

Baludada's khabri network is very good & writers please don't kill Baludada, NS killing no problem, as things are indicating that his end is near.Good cameos need not die llike Jagtap. Baludada is coming back to the temple. Next episodes will be interesting.Thanks to BB & the writers👏👏👏

Thank you dear 😳 
Navkar mantra is used by many astrologers and i think that this puja is more astrological as per Dutta and Madhu's charts than religious. Baaki toh it goes without saying that "all medical, legal and religious practices described in the show are purely fictitious" 😆 😆 😆
bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

Review today:
Nice update...Ballu dada is just a tad bit late looks like...liked Kishore's explanations and let them carry weapons in...good move overall.
For once, I would like to see Madhu wearing a bullet proof vest or something like that...just to show that Dutta and Baaji are indeed one step ahead of their enemy...I am hoping to be surprised here. Regardless, NS' anth is very near, since Dutta is not going to spare him now.
If in fact Madhu is safe due to some foresight on Dutta's part, then I would also like to see Ballu's interaction with him..he is such a cool character; and yes, seconding everyone else, please dont kill him !

Thank you harshita! 😳
Madhu in bullet proof vest would be a pleasant surprise... but it didnt seem like she was wearing a vest 😕 Lets see what tonight's episode brings. 
bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

i dnt think nethin wil happen 2 madhu...u c she has tht locket tht balu gave her which says OM on it n also it was given by her dad...she's always been protected by physical harm becos of DP sum way or the other...so m sure evn this time she wil b saved...mayb she wears the locket and the bullet fires her way bt the locket cums in the way so she's nt harmed..LOL...dont laf i seen it happen in a movie... i think it was akshay's movie...nt sure...

Bullet hitting the locket and deflecting?! 😆😆 Yuvika sorry i cannot help laughing, It just reminded me of a Rajnikant type movie scene... Imagine the bullet hitting the locket and deflecting and Dutta Sriram Patil flying in the air a la Rajnikant, and catching the bullet like a cricket ball and throwing it back at Dinya and it hitting Dinya and Dinya dying! 🤣🤣🤣 Ok, its official. I have gone crazy! 😳
bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalkanwar

Ok.. first can't get over the precap bit...WHAT HAPPENED THERE😕 Who got hit Madhu or Roops?! One of them, both of them.. none of them?😕
(On a side note... hope its not the case of writer not being able to decide ki Baaji ko kiske saath fit karen.. isliye dono ko hi uda do?)

Waise Aayi saab ab tak kyon  'iss sab ka matlab samajh nahi paati hein'...iska matlab MUJHE kabhi samajh nahi aaya🤔 What has she NOT seen till now that she doesn't understand?! How does she even think that the dushman will respect the sanctity of a mandir and not use it as a battleground... when she has seen Dutta being attacked there before?😳 I really hope that the bullet scurry's past both Roops and Madhu, hits the wall somewhere, deflects and then hits AS... tabhi jaa ke unko 'Samajh aayega sab ka matlab'🤔 and mandir yatras se bhi chutkara milega!

AS must have been so pleased when Madhu requested for the havan for her Dad! More quality time with the Purohitji😉 But good to see that Dutta did not lower his brow, purse his lips and turn his face away at the request... he's really, almost totally, accepted DP as his dad now😊

Me thinks Balu dada will get Dinya tomorrow.. before he gets any of the girls! It might be that the girls were seen slumping down with shock 'cause of the wayward goli by a shot, slumping Dinya himself! 😕 tenterhooked now!!

BB.. thank the writer again for giving us Balu Dada! He's mighty entertaining..no doubt .. but he's also so educative My understanding of marathi as well as my marathi vocab has been enhanced by leaps and bounds after his entry!! Aur aaj maina seekha that a SNIPER  is actually a KHAMBA in the gangstah lingo😲..Wow👍🏼

Thanks for the episode BB... eagerly waiting for 'who took the fall' tomorrow😃

Thank you dear!😳
@green: I am asking the same Qs since last night 😳 but no answers yet! 
@pink: 😲😲😲 nahi nahi please dono mein se ek ka bachna zaroori hai, 😆😆😆 dono would be better anyway 😛
@blue: 🤣 Aayisaheb has so many haters here na 🤣🤣 She should just come back to reality and realise that purohitji and her milan is not possible. Dutta will shoot him then and there the moment he finds out the reason behind Purohit's puja recommendations to Aayisaheb 🤣🤣
@orange: i have put in special request for more code words 😉 They are amusing. No? 😛
CyberOstrich thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moontide

Dear Bandbajao,

Yeh BM mereko pasand aya 😊

Arre BM matlab Bachchi Madhu nei...bole to background Mujik...
Initially I had thought it was Chintya's gadi ka FM. But when even after the jeep had halted, 
 'taapli waale, taapli bajah...din tak tak, dhin tak tak..."
repeat hota raha...I realised yeh toh tum logon ki lottery ki signature tune hai...!!!

Baji lacks Kishore's flowery speech. But his to the point..."abhi yeh bandook side mein rakhne ka time nehi hai Bhau" did say it all. Forever a forthright man, (at times too much so with his halkats and his ku**ra 😒 )Baji justly brought up the previous Mandir-mis adventure, stating its not always commendable to make AS's every wish their command!!  And though Dutta brought up her defense, he did agree with Baji's facts.
But still those words from Kishore were very much needed. Firstly because he explained the difference between terrorism and self defense well. But mostly because after the steady twenty minutes taapli session, Dutta needed that Bhagwan se comparison to regain some of his composer ..."shastra aur auzaar ke bina toh bhagwaan bhi adhoore hote hain..."
 (Baji lowered his brow and twisted his lips quietly... did we glimpse a naughty smile?) 
Kishore's words must have been balm after the Balu-bulldoze.
"Chotu...tereko isse jaldi samajhta malum mereko", and then "...isske paas tere se zyada bheja hai." Topping all..."tere bheje mein baat dalneko waqt laagta hai raaja". 
Bole toh beech sadak Dutta ka samoohik Vaat !!! 
Yes the troubled gappu needed Kishore's healing touch. 
Also, close association with Kala over a period of time has taught Kishore the fine art of twisting Bhala aur Bura to do aapna kaam pura.
So when AS looked at the boys and sternly asked...haath thik se dhoya na? Kishore was the first to reply..ekdum dettol saboon se AS!! preoccupied with purohit ji, the trusting soul trusted.

Now those who have got all exited by Baji looking at Madhu a few times, please note, yeh sawal security ka hai...furthermore he has been looking at Dutta a lot more and whispering in his ear...

Madhu's proposal was like an unexpected buy two get one free offer for AS and she excitedly gurgled at the prospect. And Purohit ji pounced on the opportunity (Its not that Damodar's atma is in a jal bin machli state!! and Shraadh tak ruka ja saakta tha)
Now may be, Dutta having lied about washing hands was as it is feeling a bit guilty. So agreed. Or could have calculated the overheads of another Mandir yatra just for Jal arpan and thought..lets cut costs. 
(Over the last two Days Dutta has been progressively going soft. So has Balu. Dono ka melting kuch fast forward pe chalu hai!!! Now I dread a convo...
Dutta: Kaka, aaj main kaun sa locket pehnu? Bappa wala ya Baba wala?
Balu: Kuch bhi pehen le mera bachcha. sabhi tujh pe jachta re, per gajrare tika mat bhoolna! )

Now Balu dada and Balu-balas seem to be disturbed over the Khamba!! All I say is, jab khamba hi hai, woh bhi 'I know my colors' type overconfident Khamba... to teen char kutte chod dena thik nehi rehta? preferably diabetic?

Ab sunne ko aya ki kal yahan pe bahut logon ki Balu-bumper mein tagdi kamai hui.
Apan ke naseeb mein toh baas bumper ghata hi aya. Ab garib insaan kya karein? Uska pagar (aur research) ke alava jindegi mein rakhkha hi kya hai? EK hi episode mein mahine ki adhi kamai lut jaaye toh... baas kal poori raat baki mahine ka soch ke ghabrati rahi. 
Then I realised it was money not ill spent given the educative nature of the half hour audio-visual.
a) Like that discourse on sharp and sarp...
Sharp: Baji, Naku 
Sarp: Flowing tresses, impeccable bandhgala...sliding down the ramp...
         (the expert said it will invariably turn and come back... ab catwalk ka niyam hi toh yeh hai        
         na...walk down, pose, turn... and I'm told its the turn that's the most difficult part. well!!! )
b) A herp******* (Uff, whats the word ) discussing snake bites, prevention and cure.
c) A hands on demonstration of the  Marathawada Martial arts form---Tapli and its finer nuances.
Must say herpetologist (there 😊 I knew I would get it) Sanju baba is thorough on snakes. But his reverse Midas mania is what I am not comfortable with. Baat baat pe sona chu ke vaada todne ka instigation???...yeh kya? 
Seeing Dutta and Madhu together he was overcome with emotions. 
Socho, humare jaise dono ka jhappi dekh leta toh naadi na baha leta?
Wondering how Balu's network missed that!!!
But yes, (Damodar) Balu has a solid network. Khudke towers laagake rakhkha hai. Sab wavelength ki khabar mil jata unko. DuJi... here's an area of collaboration.

What I liked was the similarity of thought in Balu and Baji.
Baji knows for sure his Bhau is Yeda. Balu believes his Bahu was Yeda too.Runs in the family.

Pan yeh kya? Mobile-man ka hi number nehi aapke pass? Toh phir Chotu-Chotu bol dillagi ka kya fayda? Mainly when you know he is the samajhdar one? This is the first time I note a slip from Balu dada.

One fact is not correct from last episode.Ravindra ji did not use unke andar ka poison.
 Woh toh last mein niklega.

Gaaye do episode mein I saw many fear for Balu dear. But my hunch is...nehi pukka yekin
Balu and the hands handling the lappy have a solid back story. Ekdum pehli lagan jaisa kuch jhakaas!! Bole toh, Bichda hua pehla pyaar.

Toh you need not do shashtaang pranaam. Lappy apne jaan ki jaan kaise lega?

The moment the two girls started the pradakhina, I was reminded of nightmarish things 

Now suspense taagda rakha hai lappy ne. 
I don't think any of the girls are hurt.
Sniper Dinya ke haath mein hai na!!

Moontide ji… pehle yeh batao ki mere surveillance camera ki taar kisne kaati?😡 Since yesterday my CCTV is running on blank!😲 And no… I am not going to ask you.. Where were u and what were were u upto? 'No Details Wanted' status maintained! Pann apne 'unko' jaa ke bata dena ki zyada shaatir na bane😡…hamare Balu Dada ka khufiya network bahut strong hai!

Having said that now I can aaram se roll on the floor and laugh…my daily exercise routine… courtesy ur post. 🤣🤣..OK..done now!

@ red… Bajate raho Balu Dada.. and we'll keep on dancing dhin tak tak ..dhin tak tak…

@Blue…😆😆😆chalo kuch toh seekhe Kishore bhau apni patni se!

@Green…. That is what I am fearing too… too fast, too easy and too much melting down, nahi?!😲 BB.. writer ko bolo ki humare gappu Dutta par nirbhar humari khushiyan itni jaldi na cheene!😔

@Color Purple.. aapke 'unke' ka mention ho to color purple hi yaad aata hai! Nothing else to say… just keeping an eye on YOU!😳 Whoakay…being magnanimous here… u are allowed to see sapnas of the flowing tresses…before they are yanked off!

@Orange…hmmm….that is a slip! Pann voh Pankya ka kaam hai na… ab Balu Dada can't do everything na…. remembering the muhavaras, tapli maroing, khufiya network sambhaloing…..

bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: arsalatabbsum98

😊❤️

wowo thax this epsod dr...@@@

love love love love ittt...@@@

love uuu tashaaa...@@@

--------------------------------------------------------
Shaam Bhi Udas Hogi Raat Bhi Udas Hogi
Kafan Me Lipti Meri Laash Hogi
Ae Dafna Ke Janewalon Unse Keh Do
Qabar Me Bhi Unki Tasvir Mere Saath Hogi''.❤️

Thank you dear 😳 Glad u r enjoying reading the episodes! Do share ur thoughts on the storyline too 😳
bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: eternity_of_luv

lovely episode BB
so madhu is save

Thank u dear 😳
yes hoping for the best! 😳