Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

raj..

just a thought..
may be you should post the episodes and your thoughts in the main forum instead of vintage thread,

you wrote sooo well that one need not watch the epi. one could visualize everything..

so more people can join in..

i strongly think you should post this in the forum re..
it has to be read by all.😊

.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .nimmi.

@scorpio.
so we think alike. about ravi and his wardrobe re.. and btw what is KMH?

Kabab mein Handi 
aishwish thumbnail
okay people, my take on epi 55:
Sups and ravi...great! what a way to start!  A viewer who is waiting for the clock to strike 9:30 with baited breath and the episode starts with theses two..imagine the degree of irritation. kala overhears them, what overhears, the way they were talking even a deaf will hearπŸ˜†  and what did he said "madhumakhi ka chatta" Is he nuts, dutta ko chedne ka matlab sher ke muh mein haath dalna. And looking at his swollen body, I feel ki woh already madhumakhi ke chatte mein haath dal chuka haiπŸ˜†Through out I never ever felt sorry for sups, I only felt sorry for myself coz I had to tolerate her since she was there to kick start tasha's LS. sups and ravi are the second most pakau people, for me, first one is babi. Talking about Babi..we have a mahle clan scene.Aww..naku my bholi, koel naku. Not a single word against her saab. Nakusha always has this realisation that where dutta is wrong and where he's right, She even made him realise about his wrongs but she could never bear that some one else say some thing ill against him. And this "some one else" comprised her own family as well.   
Aah! the button scene...in my view, this button scene had a great significance in the story. Now, I feel that through this scene CVs laid the corner stone, so as to justify the anger of dutta once he knows that naku betrayed him. This scene was significant of the fact that from simple friends they were on the path of becoming best of friends. 
The way dutta asked "tumhe aata hai"..I was like dude, it's just button stitching, you're asking as if naku has to control economic inflation.πŸ˜† And then came the biggest shock...Don,Dutta shree Ram Patil keeps a stitching Kit in his cupboard😲 Even my daddy doesn't have one in his.πŸ˜† 
And naku she did full chance pe dance by ogling his saab. How come she didn't kissed him. He was looking so tempting while talking on the phone and with a single frown on his fore head. I had a "go grab him" feeling.πŸ˜†
Then comes sups with ravi encouraging her to take a initiative and offer to stitch the button. Seriously, how can a BF ask his GF to do this, no matter whatever the reason may be, and how can a girl accept such a spine less creature as his BF. Aww..poor naku, I really felt bad for her when she was asked to leave. Bang on expressions by Mahi. And dutta he was like, this button stitching is gonna take forever πŸ˜†  He always looked so bored in sups companyπŸ˜† and DSP gave his famous stern look and bitter talks to sups and how come she also didn't kissed him, he was looking super tempting at that timeπŸ˜†

well that's it from my side, post thoda, errr kaafi lamba ho gayaπŸ˜†

Disclaimer: since we are discussing sups track, I would like to declare that I dislike sups way more than seema! 
Edited by aishwish - 12 years ago
aishwish thumbnail
@raj: very well done analysis, and the caps..aww thanks a ton for adding them. His killer looks..and that little undone kurta..Ouch! I'm dead. And the "haan bolo bhi pic"...I was like what bolo bhi, bolti hi toh band ho gayi. Thank you for the caps and the analysis, and don't worry about the lenght of your posts, I'm here to give you companyπŸ˜†
Highlights:
* You find Ganpat cuteπŸ˜†
* Okay we see bhau wearing his kurta, we see his bare back🀣 Apne bhau ke baare mein aisi baatein🀣 

@swasti: with open doors you zoom to such objectionable places, It's really hard to imagine where what you must have done with doors closedπŸ˜†
and well said dutta ladki hai jo chedejaπŸ˜† 

@nimmi: completely agree, initially her make up was scary. when she met dutta first time. If raat ke andhere mein a girl like her will come to me, I'll definitely think she's a ghostπŸ˜†  

@priya: not only nimmi, me too share similar taste when it comes to ravi's wardrobe, which I always scared will malfunctionπŸ˜†

@all: Once again will like to say...great comments, enjoyed a lot reading them!

P.S. Raj, I just forgot to mention that I also vote for nimmi's idea of opening a separate thread for each episode...you should give it a thought. You're dam good with the analysis. 

Edited by aishwish - 12 years ago
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Hi 

oK! Ppl if really want this forum not to shut down then we got think fast 

1) One thread for each epi is good 
2) Along Character analysis  for each character 

Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: scorpio10

Hi 

oK! Ppl if really want this forum not to shut down then we got think fast 

1) One thread for each epi is good 
2) Along Character analysis  for each character 

i second that priya😊..

Raj!!
puttar where are you??
you are our official vintage episodes leader now..
so get back in here and start posting in main thread.
we can send pm to shabz and fivr about this...
each episode every day. this way lot many can join in. those who are not watching but remember the epis can hop in too.
so i think posting each epi on main thread is a great ideaπŸ˜ƒ..

and Aish...
lovely posts buddy..
had ball reading themπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..

prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aishwish

okay my take on epi 54

Pooja time and roops willing to participate. Starting from her entry till tasha's first marriage roops has done only two things either said "cute na" or has shown her keen interest in getting married. I mean with baaji around she eyed Ravi😲, she gave a tough competition to suds in ullugiriπŸ˜†   fully agreee the way kala hinted AS that why she can't participate in pooja, that scene includes a shot of dutta with a straight face they should have avoided that.  The way nakku looked at her aayi for approval, I'm dam sure that if even for once Babi had shaked her head in negation she would have said no even to AS.   so tru even i tght that she jsut folwled her mom na
Like raj I would also like to add my two cents, on the soot issue. I considered the decision of Babi to put soot on naku's face cruel (to a extent) and unrealistic. But recently I went to the slum areas to conduct a literacy workshop there (an initiative by our college) and I was shocked to find that mothers of young girls lock their daughters in the home for whole day and go for work. when asked why they replied they don't have any other option to save their daughters from evil eyes. So, now I would say that may be the soot putting stuff is larger than life, exaggerated but can't say that it's unrealistic. Things like this happens in our society and it's really sad.  😭😭so tru so sad and a fact of life in so many parts of the world re
The feet washing scene..it was obvious that they won't show naku's feet being washed so, why show the feet washing ritual in the first place. They could have avoided it and simply showed the thaali being distributed to the girls. Talking about thaali, the way naku touched it's ingredients, esp bangles. She has no idea soon she's gonna  wear dutta k naam ki bangles.  😳😳😳
Through out the epi even a gadha will perform better than dutta in realising sups attraction towards Ravi. But that what's make him more manly, he's a complete looser when it comes to understanding women. oh! dutta dutta dutta why are you such a cutoo, such a...okay I better stopπŸ˜†    i kwn me toooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
well that's it for now, from my side.

Note: I haven't re watched the show, I tried but just saw one scene and started crying. I guess I still need some more time. The above stated comments may be faulty as I've made it on the basis of whatever I memorise. So, I apologise if I made any mistakes. Feel free to correct.   try this time trust em u will feel beter i was not thnkging of seeing my self but whn i saw this it was gid not painfull  ,,try it 😳😳

@raj: read your comments on epi 55, loved it to the core will give my views in a while!    thnsk  😳😳😳me waiting πŸ˜ƒ

prncz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltl1deewani

yeh button wala episode toh i watched hundred times...every time my heart stopped working when N goes close to D to sew the button...and D's expression in the pics..😍 thank u raj for taking the screen shots...i was like staring shamelessly at those pics...but this time i hv closed my door properly...so no chance of getting caught during my zooming process..(aishu, u know na, what i mean?? πŸ˜†)

Ok so we see bhau wearign his kurta, we see his bare back

tu bhi na raj...kitna graphically likhti h πŸ˜† i kwn i was feleign shy and blushing as nakku was i wnted to say that nakku entered and was shy why ,,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

loved what babi said "bhau ka kaam mat dekh uska Niyaat dekh ,,niyaat " ...truly Ganpat was throwing so much wisdom that day...πŸ˜†

and what the ... ravi said " Iss waqt Bhau ko chedne ka matlab madhu makhi ke chatte mein hath dalna hai ...." bhau kya ladki h jo usse chedega??? 😑 waise i will always have this complain that they never show a track where D gives a lesson to Sups & Ravi...even though they did it out of love, but their way was so wrong, na??? ya i too fgelt sups and ravi ka closure nahin mila

Raj..waise i think i watched better qualities for the episodes?? i 'll try to find and post here,,,ok?? haan haan re neki aur pooch can u upadte next one epi 56 an,, dt wil be 15th march

prncz thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpio10

I am back 

Button wala scene ... Funny that a guy who is so reserved and to himself 
Would let a Maid ( ok , he always took her as a frnd, but yet ) stitch the kurta button for him .
Kuch toh ta ... Maybe its  love ..Becoz he was so comfortable with her being so close , like its natural ...
He could have worn another kurta ...But agreed to option of getting it  stitched by her 

Par As we all know PN is always full of KMH ...Here it is Suppy , with her crocodile tears 

i kwn priya it was funny but the cv's had to show sme close  scene na ,,they got a stiching kit in his cupboard  they could have made her get it frm her room lol
but still lvoed the epxression bth gave it was wrth watchig  i loved the diff emotions and expression portrayed by Dutta but also loved the shy nervous nakku portrayed by mahi
prncz thumbnail

Originally posted by: .nimmi.

main bhi present sir!  ajja jaaa  πŸ€—

raj puttar..  ammma
πŸ€— yaara such a well written piece and perfectly captured caps too..
terrific job. you rock buddy..thnk u  thnk u

mera wala two pence..  me ready

i watched ravi in horror always. maybe he will take deep breathe and pop out of his clothes and i surely was not ready to see him in full glory😳.. his convo with supriya here.. i felt sorry for supriya. no i did not think she was the beyotch at that time. later on yes but not then..  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†ravi was model for tight fittign clothes like another caharcter that came later and became a lead i thnk they thought tight fiiittign clothes show off their msucles  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

waise why do only bad guys get to hear juicy dirty details. always at right place right time.. 🀣 bilkul think boli  re ..the vamp gerts to hear all the stuff they need at the rght time n right place πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ahhh meri koel. on word against her saab and she is ready to rip. ganpat and baabi exchanges are always hilarious to hear. both fantastic actors. baabi always had tremendous respect for dutta and ganpat just fear.  😳😳😳

and the best part is the button scene.. that bg for naku.. like signature tune for dutta this one is always played when she is happy. she was looking so innocent and happy there.. i knw the Signature tune whn nakku is happy or gettign  a happy moment ***sigh **** was so gud
and dutta's expressions were treat to watch.   absoultely it tootk me 3 attempts to get his exp in the cap

he is comfortable around her and that shows in his body language..
he did nail supriya in the start though... but poor guy is really bhoolu when it comes to women.πŸ˜†..so tru u could see his confort level with nakku and his distacen with sups most of the times

over all nice episode..
and fancy roops thinking ravi is handsome and all that. ewww gal. show some taste...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but dutta is hummm just a treat to watch. always..
there is something very sweet and heart warming to watch dutta and naku together..  😳😳😳😳

chalo i should stop..
thanx raj you really rock.. aww u all rock i was tryign to makw it active πŸ˜†
πŸ€— again..

πŸ€—me too  hugs backk