Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -sourire-

Nice little segment of Chinmayee Sumeet and Sumeet Raaghavan from a new show Star ya Rockstar on Zee. We didn't get to see many of Chinmayee's off-screen interviews...this cute segment came along...so thought of sharing it. πŸ˜Š It's somewhat relevant to LTL...has one of LTL's main actress in it :P πŸ˜† 

Their segment starts from 3:30...and there is a little bit after Sumeet's performance as well. And I knew this before but didn't realize the extent of it till I saw CS's open hair waali look and how it makes her look so much younger compared to her character Babi in LTL. πŸ˜†

I watched this when the epi aired...Chinmayee is such a sweet person and you can see the deep love and affection that her and Sumeet share...lovely couple...bless them :-)

*sigh* I'm missing LTL badly...going through Fatty's gallery only makes it worse *sigh*...lol
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

I watched this when the epi aired...Chinmayee is such a sweet person and you can see the deep love and affection that her and Sumeet share...lovely couple...bless them :-)

Word, Anu! Their love, sentiments, understanding etc for each other...it really is a pleasant watch. 😊 Haven't seen much of her after the first episode, but hopefully in future there will be some more sweet moments that they'll share. And Chinmayee is a very soft, emotional type person. I guess a balance to Sumeet's funny, joking type persona. πŸ˜† 
Edited by -sourire- - 12 years ago
noreen thumbnail
some random thoughts on ep 55 
loved how Kala was spying on Ravi and supriya saying what a good  
love triangle and i was laughing that it should be a love square. just looking at the shirt Ravi was wearing the muscles were waiting to pop out!!! and it is always the villianKala which hears the secrets in the family so easily πŸ˜•loved the sharmili N approaching D to find him shirtless looking away then noticing the missing button, How does N have such good skills!! couldn't help but chuckle when D said do you know have to put a button on🀣 it isn't rocket science N probably thinking!!πŸ˜† then the kebab main haddis ravi and supriya come and ruin the moment for N who is admiring her saab at such close proximity, poor N leaves with a bit of envy that supriya has stolen the moment, poor NπŸ˜’the chemistry between D and N is so great, they are at so much at ease with each other.really miss this
Juni17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hello all my wonderful friends, i had become a silent reader after march 28th, u kno why...this was the thread that kept me going, but for the past month there is no  update nor ne members r commenting, what happened dear friends, plz plz plz carry on da discussion...da vintage LTL is really very special...will wait for da updates...tk care
-sourire- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juni17

Hello all my wonderful friends, i had become a silent reader after march 28th, u kno why...this was the thread that kept me going, but for the past month there is no  update nor ne members r commenting, what happened dear friends, plz plz plz carry on da discussion...da vintage LTL is really very special...will wait for da updates...tk care

I believe everyone has just got busy with studies, work and other commitments. Hopefully, the discussions will be back when the winter break starts for university folks. πŸ˜† Maybe you can pitch in some thoughts in the meantime. πŸ˜Š 
--ambar-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
dabba wala article remind me a old..interview of whole cast ...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mybOmy-YQE[/YOUTUBE]

love interaction between them..i love the part where everyone try speak marathi...πŸ‘
spl kala "tu mala khup avad to"(i like u )πŸ˜†

Edited by sana141994 - 12 years ago
--ambar-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
these are some my fav lines
love swatiji n chinmayi..both are  sweet heart
i shock seeing kishor's humor..
"chaltya bas madhun chadhu agar utru naye"
at end love the way mishal ..nitu  idli discussion..
show was full of talented people .. but channel ruined all this ..
anirka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi... this is ma first post in this thread... i got pm from raj about this thread... i will go thru this n then comment... :) πŸ˜Š Edited by anirka - 12 years ago
anirka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the links to earlier episodes... It really reminded the days one year back... the innocent yet sherni Nakku... loved totally... πŸ˜ƒ
-sourire- thumbnail

Originally posted by: anirka

Thanks for the links to earlier episodes... It really reminded the days one year back... the innocent yet sherni Nakku... loved totally... πŸ˜ƒ

Yep! πŸ˜† I have loved that portrayal of Nakku as well. No sati savitri type cliche drama. πŸ˜† But still standing up to Dutta when he was wrong or needed a mentor, a guide. Being there for him as a friend more than anything else. Beautiful relationship that they both shared. Simple and beautiful!  πŸ˜Š