Episode 43 (02/24/10)- p.47
Episode 44-45 (02/25/10) - p.48
Episode 46-47 (02/26/10) -p.50

Episode 48(02/27/10)- p.52
Episode 49-50(02/28/10)- p. 53
Episode 51-52(02/29/10)- p. 53

Episode 53(02/30/10)- p. 57
Episode 54-55(02/30/10)- p. 58

All the other episode links can be found in the/ Update Archive (LTL Written & Video Update Archive| No Comments) - and for those not in the update archive, I'll be updating this post with the appropriate page number in this thread. 😳

Previous Threads

Happy Discussing!

Edited by Dew-drop - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Ooops ...πŸ˜†
Edited by Dew-drop - 12 years ago
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yipee πŸ₯³the new thread is open.
It amazing we already completed 150 pages discussing just Nakku's basti life & MoreπŸ˜†
Abhi toh PN family just introduce  hui haiπŸ˜‰
SRK style,**1st thread toh trailer tha,puri picture toh abhi baaki hai**πŸ˜†
(Btw i am by no means SRK fanπŸ˜†,but ye dialouge yahan suit karta tha isliye use kar liyaπŸ˜‰)

Thanks Fivr for opening this new thread & Thanks shabz for making it sticky😊

Btw Fivrji,aapka sneak-peak humko accha lagta hai,do grace us in-betweenπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LMAO!! Ab toh ana hi parhey ga!! *pulls up her sleeves and thinks of some grand entry to make* πŸ˜†
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Anita : Sorry ,i tried responding in old thread,but got error message,so commenting here regarding that BG score u posted.
*High fives* to u my Menatalist friendπŸ˜‰
Its amazing naa,we sometimes just watch these episodes & forget,& then suddenly while rewatching something stricks ki ye toh kahin dekha-suna sa lagta hai.πŸ˜†
The whole wedding track ,i have seen more than 2-3times,but when i saw today,i was like hayla,ye toh Patrick pe bhi use hua hai.
Waise bhi Dutta aur Patrick Jane ,dono hi essentric toh hai naa.
specially in the entire wedding track Dutta does show his essentricity.πŸ˜†

But,i loved the original inspiration that u found.It was so soothing,waise toh i don't understand these musical notes,but one can feel the calmness it spreads.

Thanks for finding this similarity & posting these videos.I really enjoyed watching them.Especially after watching Dutta's rage,the original bit of music was such contrast.😊

Now,i should try to catch up with epis. 29,30 .I guess by the time i catch up u would have already posted epi.31.

I read ur & Param's discussion on why Kishore chose to stick to this relation,i have some thoughts on that.But,bit busy right now.will come back late night & share with u.😊
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello peeps...πŸ˜ƒ

Our new Vintage thread! πŸ₯³ Episode 31 now, shall we? πŸ˜† 
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preety_219

Its amazing naa,we sometimes just watch these episodes & forget,& then suddenly while rewatching something stricks ki ye toh kahin dekha-suna sa lagta hai.πŸ˜†
Tell me about it! I loved the music they've used and when it was repeated again, I was like hain?! Yeh to wohi dhun he jo Mentalist meh play karte hain πŸ˜† But it was nice to see the LTL team use such composers and create a score based around that. LTL toh is unique for it's bg score...ek sama banjata he, particuarly emotional scenes, as with Dutta in this case 😊 Overwhelms you truly.

But,i loved the original inspiration that u found.It was so soothing,waise toh i don't understand these musical notes,but one can feel the calmness it spreads.
Ahh there is a fuller version as well if you want to listen which suddenly bursts into a happy piece of music...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KQW2YnCUrE[/YOUTUBE]
Classy stuff. I don't understand musical notes either πŸ˜† but I am aware of various compositions and stuff 😊

Thanks for finding this similarity & posting these videos.I really enjoyed watching them.Especially after watching Dutta's rage,the original bit of music was such contrast.😊
No problem Pooja! I love how we can all share such minor details that actually are so perfect within the scene itself...I too loved that contrast...the calmness in the atmosphere whilst Dutta thinks about Naku's words through those fbs is beautifully conveyed. Top marks from my side!

Now,i should try to catch up with epis. 29,30 .I guess by the time i catch up u would have already posted epi.31.
You catch up, post and we shall read and discuss 😊

I read ur & Param's discussion on why Kishore chose to stick to this relation,i have some thoughts on that.But,bit busy right now.will come back late night & share with u.😊
Sure thing, chip in whenever you want! Appreciate your views all the time!

neets_ltl thumbnail
Episode 31 : I was surprised to know that Dutta aur Supriya ki baat pehle se hi chal rahi thi...

Edited by neets_ltl - 12 years ago
neets_ltl thumbnail
Episode 31

Naku's coral coloured salwar kameez stands out so much! I love the contrast of the coral with Dutta's black pathani. Reflects their personality - Dutta shrouded in mystery, void of colours in his life and a grey character. Nakusha on the other hand, full of life and enjoying it, with all it's utarv charavs 😊
Dream sequences. Play a big role in this show don't they? The LTL team were quick to show how deeply in love Naku was. All dreamy weamy at this point...don't think I particularly liked Dutta and his style of talking in the dream πŸ˜• I guess the fact that it was out of sync with his actual demeanour, was what I found odd. But what Naku dreamt - Dutta saying ''main aankhen parta hoon...tumhara dil bohat sundar he'' was a continuation of Dutta's compliments...she was clearly awed by his words.
So when Dutta walked in, I felt like saying 'behind you!' πŸ˜† Thats the Dutta I prefer...the one who speaks with his eyes...those curious looks...almost thinking 'ok...are you going to speak? Clearly not.' πŸ˜† So off he went to find Tai...dropping the tea with him as well πŸ˜† Gadha kahin ka!
Naku called Dutta and any other man, 'Sahib'...I prefer Saab. Nakusha tweaked it a little I guess πŸ€“
Living up to the sherni tag πŸ˜† POUNCE! Puranpoli on the floor. Satyanash! πŸ˜† Why was Sups peering like a weirdo though? πŸ˜• Clearly she had issues entering...shifty female alert.
AS and her Dutta ki jaan, Dutta ki jaan jaap
So Naku was well and truly heartbroken at hearing Dutta was going to get married - that he had found a jeevan saathi. What surprised me, was that he was attracted to Sups. So after all that time since Seema's dhoka, FINALLY someone had caught his eye...and AS had caught this πŸ˜† Clearly Dutta was happy...but Sups...nu-uh. Uneasiness written all over.

Edited by neets_ltl - 12 years ago
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalkanwar

Kala has always been sooo obsessed with the Bhala Bura jaap! The one thing which I always pondered about that she never told the other two about Damodar and him being Dutta's dad' think Aayisaheb had forbidden her' But then she stuck to that promise to AS'.that intrigues me!

AS most likely told Kala to keep mum about it to probably avoid any differences among Dutta and his sisters. But as far as Kala is concerned it could be because of the 'big' scheming that she is always involved in...maybe she thought by keeping AS's promise of not telling the other two, she was keeping the doors open for any future plotting where she could manipulate the sisters if need be...maybe she thought when the time came, she could use this information either way as part of her plans to destroy Dutta(?) Just a wild guess. πŸ˜†

Actually in maharashtra,there is a place called PANDHARPUR where there is a temple of LORD VITHOBA(LORD VITHALA) which is considered as a god form of KRISHNA. Many people of maharashtra & Karnataka worship this god.Just like SAIBABA's palkhi,every year many devotee of VITHOBA take processions to PANDHARPUR in this hindu calender month.Actually on 11th july this yr.,there will be huge festival at PANDHARPUR where all the devotee from different states will come to worship VITHOBA.It is called DEVSHAYANI EKADASI.We hindus believe that after this day,our god officially go to sleep.The word -DEVSHAYAN means god taking rest. So after this day for next 4 months,we hindus don't carry out any auspicious work in our lifes. Meaning marriages are nto done in these 4 months,people don't buy anything new,may it be car,house,shop. After diwali ,our god wakes up from sleep,that day we call it as - DEVUTHI EKADASI. The word-DEV UTHI means God waking up.

This is so interesting, Pooja. Thank you for sharing this. πŸ˜ƒ I have been to couple of processions during the time of Diwali myself. I loved the colorful lighting, the decorations, the food...everything was just so beautiful. And everyone put so much effort into making all the deities all decorative. Some wonderful memories of my childhood. But this is the first time I have read about god's sleeping and then waking up and people not carrying out any auspicious work during that phase. Very interesting mythological stuff.  

There is an interesting story about LORD VITHOBA. Once upon a time there was a person named PUNDALIK who was devotee of LORD VISHNU.Once Lord Vishnu knocks at Pundalik's door, when he is busy serving his parents food. Pundalik does realize God is at his door. But such was his devotion to his parents, he wants to complete his duties and only then attend the visitor. Then, Pundalik does soemthing strange but out of real devotion. He throws a brick outside for God to stand on and wait for him until he finishes attending to his parents.Seeing this act, Visnu is extremely impressed and the ever-loving God waits for his devotee. When Pundalik comes out, he begs for pardon but far from being displeased, Visnu is taken over by Pundalik's love for his parents and grants a boon. Pundalik requests Visnu to stay back on Earth and bless all his true devotees. He agrees to take the form of Vithoba, or God who stood upon a brick, and a temple comes up there. Along with Vithoba, Rakhumai (Mother Rukmini, the consort of Krishna, one of avatars of Visnu) is also worshipped here.The name - VITHOBA is becaz he asked lord vishnu to stand on brick with vishnu's hands on waist. In marathi brick is called VITH ,& since this lord was standing on VITH,hence the name VITHOBA. We say in marathi -KATEVAARI HAATH VITEWARI UBHA. Meaning LORD VISHNU is standing with his hands on his waist. Hope this story don't bore u😊 

Not at all, Pooja...all this is very interesting. Thank you for sharing this! πŸ˜ƒ So there is a temple in remembrance of the incidence. Very interesting. Even in the Sikh faith, there are many Gurudwaras that are built because some historical incident took place there or sometimes they are built in the memory of an important figure from Sikh history. I can totally relate to this story as there are many stories in the Sikh faith that really teach you life lessons like the one you mentioned. And this really ties back to Nakku too and her devotion to her parents, Baabi and Ganpat. Remember the scene we talked about sometime back where Nakku does parikrama of Baabi after the Ganpati sthapana festival in PN. That scene really is a very good example of devotion that is talked about in the story you mentioned.  

As for AAI JAGDAMBE ,it is one of the 9 forms of DEVIMAA whom we all know by different names,like KALI,CHANDIKA,DURGA,AMBA,etc.In different parts of india ,people worship the godess with different names.The name-JAGDAMBE means the mother of entire universe. Hope this information helpsπŸ˜ƒ 

Aha...interesting! And the information sure did help. πŸ˜Š
Edited by -sourire- - 12 years ago