Yash Raj Chopra's Directorial Fanclub

Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Yes! you heard it right, Yash Raj Chopra is BACK! Any guesses who is the actor?? SRK KHAN!! Well no surprises hereπŸ˜†  But Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma!! Join the FC and support the movie.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ The last successful club was My Name is Khan. We made it to 5 parts, can we beat that? Can we really?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† PROVE IT!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Members

Zareena(Zaru aka ZπŸ˜ƒ)
Edited by Zareena - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zareena thumbnail
THERE'S ALWAYS A FIRST TIME

Yash Chopra signs AR Rahman to compose music for his forthcoming film starring Shah Rukh Khan

Kunal M Shah [email protected]

Yash Chopra, who will be directing a film after seven long years, has gone ahead and done something that nobody could think of. The filmmaker has signed AR Rahman for his next directorial venture. This will be the first time the Oscar winning composer would be lending tunes to a Yash Chopra film in his career spanning 20 long years.

Our source revealed, "Yash Chopra has been of the industry for the last 50 years and RF Films have ruled Bollywood over the last 40 years. However, this will be the first time the two iconic talents will come together. While details of Yashji's movie are still being kept under wraps, it is known that it will be Shah Rukh Khan who'll be a part of the project."

Chopra himself was all praises for the composer. "I am starting work on the music of my film which is yet untitled with AR Rahman. Apart from the great honour that he has consistently brought to our country, he is also someone who has created some outstanding and memorable music. And music, as you know is not only very dear to me but also an integral part of my films. I am looking forward to creating some wonderful music combining Rahman's contemporary world music sensibilities and my old world tastes in lilting melodies," said Chopra.

On the other hand, Rahman, while speaking about working with Chopra for the first time said, "I'm very excited about working with Yash Chopra. I am humbled by his faith in me. I have seen that Yashji always portrays music as the inevitable essence of love and divinity in his movies. I hope as a team we can bring tremendous joy to all."

Chopra also cleared certain speculations about the cast of the film, saying, "Everyone knows that when I make a movie, Shah Rukh will be involved in it. He is like family to YRF and I have always regarded him as one of my own. There will be two leading ladies in my film. Once Adi (Aditya Chopra) gives me the final draft of the script, I will finalise the two girls opposite SRK."

http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Daily/skins/MIRRORNEW/navigator.asp?Daily=MMIR&showST=true&login=default&pub=MM
Zareena thumbnail
Yash Chopra to collaborate with the music maestro A. R. Rahman

http://www.yashrajfilms.com/News/NewsDetails.aspx?NewsID=ded4f525-b843-424d-89d1-0b1ad725ef37
Zareena thumbnail
All Twitters Information here:

From yrffilms twitter

What is common between A R Rahman & Yash Chopra? NATIONAL AWARDS. Seems like we have something exciting to look forward to. Right?

Jiteish Pillai, editor of FF magazine

something tells me katrina kaif is probably the strongest contenders for the one of the heroine's role opp srk in yash chopra's next

yrfmovies yashrajfilms

But there are two women in the story. Would like to see @iamsrk & Madhuri with... ?? #yrfmovies

Edited by Zareena - 12 years ago
Zareena thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tNIEIhqJ0g[/YOUTUBE]
Zareena thumbnail
Kajol and SRK to recreate magic in Yash Raj's next?

Updated on Tuesday, May 31, 2011, 10:40

Mumbai: The 'Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge' team is back! If rumours are to be believed, veteran filmmaker Yash Chopra is all set to make his directorial comeback and direct Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol in a film. The film will also star current favourite, Katrina Kaif.

Recently, a daily reported that Kajol was spotted at the Yash Raj Films studio. Sources have informed that the visit was not a casual one.

Grapevine has it that the film will be a romantic saga with SRK and Katrina playing the lead role. Kajol has also been offered a pivotal role in the same film.

Speaking to a daily, a source revealed, "Chopra is very keen to have Kads opposite Shah Rukh. He is quite fond of both of them and loves their onscreen pairing. He feels that they can create the same magic."

"While it's sure that Katrina will star in the film, it could be possible that the movie is a love triangle and that they have approached Kajol to either reprise the other romantic lead or do a cameo," the source added.

Yash Chopra, who is known for his blockbuster films, is going to don the director's hat after seven years. His last directorial venture was 'Veer Zara' in 2004.

Let's hope it works out because we all are dying to see Kajol-SRK magic on screen once again!

http://spicezee.zeenews.com/articles/story88908.htm
Zareena thumbnail
Kajol to star in YRF flick?

Might play the lead in Yash Chopra's directorial come-back, supposedly starring King Khan and Katrina

Is Yash Chopra planning to recreate Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge magic with Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol in his directorial next?

We recently spotted the actress at the YRF studios and sources inform that it was more than just a casual visit.

Rumours are rife that the film, a romantic saga, will star SRK and Katrina Kaif in the lead role. However, there is another spot in the movie and YRF's favourite actress, Kads is being considered for it.

The source reveals, "Chopra is very keen to have Kads opposite Shah Rukh. He is quite fond of both of them and loves their onscreen pairing. He feels that they can create the same magic."

"While it's sure that Katrina will star in the film, it could be possible that the movie is a love triangle and that they have approached Kajol to either reprise the other romantic lead or do a cameo," the source further adds.

The filmmaker who has directed movies like Dil Toh Pagal Hai, Silsila, etc. is returning to direction after seven years, with a romantic film. His last directorial venture was Veer Zara in 2004.

http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/2011/may/310511-Kajol-YRF-flick-SRK-Katrina.htm