Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Part 5:::Payback:::

Next day at College Misha had got there before all the students to make sure her plans for all the boys went off without a hitch. Payback was going to be a beauty and Misha was going to film Abhay get his and replay it on her screensaver. Misha purposely kept Pia in the dark so she'd keep away from her nagging that this is all wrong. Finally she'd placed the locker combination and screwed it in her pockets. Misha had one of her finest lock experts on the job and hewas afraid to be around to see the shananigans.

Misha saw Jeh, Kabir, Angad, Ray, Karim, Shakeel, John, James, Deva all head this way along with her enemy Abhay to their lockers just like clockwork. Misha sat down looking like she was tying her laces and couldn't hide the anticipation of watching the boys howl. Pia had headed over with the rest of the girls in a gang to their lockers. Pia walked back to Misha to ask about a little proposition she had regarding her potential job but saw Abhay and forgot to ask her anything.

Misha whispered to Pia-Maine ek dhamaka prank ki planning ki hai. Namoona dekho aur hasso Pia!
Pia scrunched her face in surprise-Kya? Misha ab tumne khya kiya?
Misha hinted at the boys with her eyes-Dekho Pia! Tumhari behen ki kamaal.

Pia wore a pink frill knee length Fruchsia dress for her fiirst day at College to impress Abhay in particular. Pia wasn't sure what got into her but all she could see was Abhay. He'd cast some kind of spell over her. Pia watched one by one the boys locker opened and then a big boom and splat red faces all in unison turned bar one. Abhay Raichand was immaculate. The angry faces all turned to see the other covered in red dye with the baloon popping. Misha had recorded the whole thing on her iphone4.

Misha burst out laughing clapping her hand-This will teach U never to mess with Mishameaister. Mujhse panga lene ki yahi anjaam.
Jeh screamed at Misha-My designer shirt U stupid girl. Main isse import karke laya tha all the way from America. It's McQueens U stupid irritating girl. Apni toh style hi nahin toh phir dooro ki style kyun karaab karti ho.
Misha defended herself-Tum sab larko ne joh ki uske muqable me yeh kuch nahin. Shukar karo kapre kharaab ki hain tumhare thara kisi ki emotions ke saath kela nahin.
Kabir glares angrily with his eyes all dark-Misha U are so dead. How could U.
Jeh growled-Misha U are a brat.
Misha played with her eyebrows raising them up and down-I know and i'm proud to be a brat. Now move away boys Misha is on a mission. (Heads towards Abhay) Mujhe shak hai ke tumhe kyun chod diya. U had the biggest balloon filled with black dye to fit your mood.
Abhay couldn't help grinning at Misha's overconfidence-There is nothing in my locker apart from my books. Dekhlo agar dekhneki itni kwaish hain.

Misha was intrigued as she peered in front of Abhay's locker and saw he was lying through his teeth. He was behind Misha trapping her still and used his hand to burst the balloon all over her clothes. Misha screamed out of a delayed reaction and seethes with anger towards Abhay.

Abhay removed himself away from Misha smirking with pride in his eyes-Maine toh bhool gaya tumhe smile karne ko mera camera keliye. Koi baat nahin tumhaari daravno shakal se kaam chala loongha. Is keliye mujhe bohot points milne waale hain.
Misha turned around to face Abhay taking a glimpse at Pia who was hysterically laughing at Misha's backfired plans charged at Abhay wiping herself against him-Haasso jitna hasna hain hasso main bhi kam nahin Raichand. Ab tum bhimeri tarah kaale hogaye.
Abhay loves the look of anger in Misha reminding him of a time he'd lost long ago. His best friend had the same temprement as Misha-There is something i can do that U can't Misha. (Takes his shirt off revealing his tattoo and his bare skin chiselled to perfection. Infact all the girls were busy drooling over Abhay who was busy smirking with full confidence at the effect he was having on the girls) Maine apne shirt aur vest uthar di. kya tum mere thara yeh karsakhte ho? Boys U might as well all do the same kyunki hamare paas liscence hain aise ghumne keliye. Saara dosh hum Misha pe daal sakhte hain lekin hum us ko shukriya kehte hai ke hum is gharmi mai classes aise jaa sakhte hain.
Misha had to give Abhay credit-Tum toh mujhse bhi zyaada smart nikle lekin main tumse kam nahin Abhay. Tumhe dekhloongi.
Abhay beamed-Dekhne keliye toh maine yeh sab ki hain Misha.

Jeh saw the interaction between Misha and Abahy and could tell there was going to be major issues between the duo. As for Pia's little investigation on Abhay this would be very interesting watching Pia completely taken by Abhay. It was for this reason Jeh assigned Pia to Abhay after all curiosity was a great incentive for a woman and Pia was smitten by Abhay. Come to think of it half the girls at this place were almost besotted by him.

Jeh to Misha-Hum ladke utne bewakoof nahin hain jitne hum dekhte hain Misha. Tum jangli billi ki tarah hum sab ke peeche pare ho kyun? Tumhari problem kya hain? Ladka banne ki itni jaldi kyun?
Misha glared with her black face making Jeh unable to contain his composure-Tumhe itne dialogues maarne ki zaroori nahin kyunki mastermind toh woh Khaaka kaw wa hain tum toh sirf ek bystander ho.
Jeh to Misha-Khabhi khabhi joh dikhne main maza hain woh karne main nahin. So i hope hum dost ban sakhte hai after all mujhe ladkiyon ki mooh lagna sorry unke saath aise behave karna acha nahin lagtha.
Misha folded her arms-U mean tum meri Jawab nahin dekhna chati ho.
Jeh smiled-Think what U may Misha i have other things to contend with. Foibles to unravel. Its all diminuitive to continue this childish prank.
Misha saw Jeh was genuine enough-Teek hain. main tumhe aur baaki ladko ko chodti hoon. I got U boys lekin us Abhay Raichand koh sabak sikhana hain.
Jeh saw Abhay walking away with Pia following his footsteps as if she were a robot and Abhay had the remote control-What's with your sister Pia? Woh us Abhay ki peeche kyun pari hai? I know maine usko ek assignment dhi thi lekin woh Kal se hi shuru hogayi us pe latto hai kya?
Misha walked towards the ladies with Jeh-Why are U so interested in Abhay, Jeh? U could ask him yourself than get Pia involved.
Jeh to Misha solemly roling his eyes-Abhay is a complex guy. He is new here and highly dangerous Misha. He might not look like it from afar but he is hiding a dark secret and i have tracked him down. I am an undercover reporter and here is my ID badge to prove it. I am learning on the job. Abhay is posing as a student Misha he has a higher agenda than being a student. Ok so maybe i am exagerating a little bit. He's not lifethreateningly dangerous but he is hiding something from all of us and we need to know what. I was hoping you'd help me this way U are helping Pia.
Misha thought this sounded a little too wacky even for her-Mujhe sochne ki samhay doh.
Jeh responded-Di lekin Pia koh yeh sab mat batana. Mujhe dekhna hai ke woh yeh job karsakhti hai ya nahin.
Misha reluctantly agreed-Teekh hain lekin main apni behen ko akele main us Abhay ki saath nahin rehne doongi.

Abhay could feel Pia walk behind him trying to ignore her but she begand almost running after him.
Pia calls Abhay-Wait! Don't go. Abhay.
Abhay entered his class sitting far back. Pia would usually sit with her sister but Abhay was new to her. She had to know who he was for her own insane reasons and not for Jeh's little bet-May I?
Abhay didn't even bother looking into Pia's doe eyes-U need a dose of lyalty Pia. Tumhe apne behen ki saath betna chahiye. Mujh jaisa lafanga ki saath nahin. Tumhari saath maine joh bhi kiya maine uskeliye maafi maang chuki hu. Misha ki saath joh kiya woh uske fault thi mere nahin.

Pia sat next to Abhay whose hands were clasped together and Pia toched him feeling the electric current run through her body. There was something about Abhay that pulled her to him everytime and Pia had no word for it. His body was cold while her's seemed like it was going off the charts. Abhay too felt this high voltage turned up ten thousand watts when Pia touched his cold skin with her hot flesh on his burning through him was overwhelming and Pia was almost breathing through him this was not possible.
Pia kept her hold fearing of losing this connection to Abhay-Misha deserved it. Woh hain kuch pagalsi. I guess she's met her match with U Abhay. Tumhe kuch poochna hain mujhe. Why do i feel like i know U Abhay? I feel strange anyways forget about my ramblings. I talk no sense as it is.
Abhay let his guard down a little feeling Pia wasn't about to tread on his toes-Poocho jo poochna hain mujhe kuch chupa na nahin hain.
Pia blurted a little too fast-I wanted to ask U if U minded me doing a paper on U? (wHY DID SHE SAY THE TRUTH? No covers her tracks) I am fascinated by U and your supercool persona. U pretty much have most of the students barring a small minority in the form of my sister in awe of U. I want to be a journalist and my report has to be on a passion of mine. Well shall i say a fixation and U being new here is perfect this way the students will get to know U better and i.. Mean get to show my respective employers what i am made of. Please haan kardo. Mujhe aur koi topic sujhthi nahin.
Abhay had a good mind to tell Pia to get lost but changed his mind-Sure but after this U stay away from me Pia. I am not good for your health or for anyone elses. I tend to kill the life out of fun and in time your facisnation will die and this is why i am agreeing to this proposal Pia.
Pia answered too quickly-Never Abhay. U can never... I er they are all coming. Is it ok if i sit here with U till next session?
Abhay nodded.
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
gr8 and intriguing update.
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...so loved abhay-misha...
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome part.
loved it
Selinapiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome..Mindblowing...Superb update...

Thanks for the PM...and update soon...

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Great Update Ayesha👍🏼Abhay-misha convo is really gud...
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
gr8 ayesha... i like it... abhay n misha convo is gr8...
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Great update!
Poor boys & misha. .
Abhay ne to misha ki baja dali. .hehe
pia is completely smitten by abhay! Wel,i don't blame her. .for that. .
I hope. . The luv story starts soon. .cant wait. .thanks for the pm. .
Continue soon. .tc
ifrah. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice update..continue soon :)
Sharpay.Evans thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hv sumthng goood in the lecture pls!!
-Gauri