love u ff
awesomeee
update soon

Jiwan08 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Chapter 6

The Encounter at Arrivals

Having already cleared customs, the two friends walked towards luggage collection. Ten minutes later Khushi decided to ditch the parents' warning and made her way to the restrooms.

"Payal, I think that's your bag there," Khushi said, pointing to a large black bag .

Watching Payal walk towards the luggage rack and struggling to pick up the bag, Khushi decided to walk over and provide a helping hand.

Ugh! How long is it going to take for my one suitcase to appear, thought Arnav walking towards the aisle his luggage was supposed to come from.

"Stupid girl," he muttered, watching a casually dressed girl walk away from her handbag and trolly.

Just as he was about to walk away he heard her cry out, "Aaarhhh!"

"Aaarhhh!" Khushi cried, closing her eyes in pain as the bag slipped from her hands and fell on her right foot. "What the hell have you got in this thing, feels like bricks?!"

"Oh stop whimpering, nothing even happened. You're just exaggerating as always," Payal replied, watching Khushi bob up and down on one foot.

"Payal! My foot is killing me and you're standing there sniggering at me?!

"Well what else do you want me to do? It's not like I can carry you to a bench or something, have you seen yourself in a mirror recently?

"Payaal," Khushi hissed.

"Khushi?" Payal called out quietly, suddenly looking very serious.

Khushi looked up at her sudden change in tone. "What?"

"Where are our hand bags? You didn't just leave them lying around, did you?" panic rising in her voice.

"OH CRAP!!" Khushi cried out, swivelling her head towards the location of their trolly.

Her sudden yelp had caused him to stop and observe. As he watched her jumping up and down he felt slightly inclined to go and help her out. Taking an step towards her, he was forced to stop as a light movement at the left corner of his visual field caught his attention. Turning his head to the left he shouted, "OI RUK [stop]!!"

Unable to believe her eyes, Khushi watched as a man grabbed their handbags and turned slyly around to discretely walk away. Suddenly a thunderous voice broke out, "OI RUK!!", bringing her back to her senses. Forgetting the pain in her foot she sprinted after the now running creep and the mountain of a man running behind him.

"Stay here!" she shouted back at Payal before running out of ear shot.

A bewildered Payal looked around finally taking in her surroundings. She was in India... without her parents... surrounded by strangers in a now foreign land.

Hearing him shout, the man had looked up alarmed and broken into a jog towards the airport exit. Grabbing his own briefcase, Arnav turned and ran behind him.

"AYE, STOP!!" he heard a female voice scream behind him.

The thief turned his head at Khushi's voice but continued to run, swerving around people and picking up his pace. Khushi too tried to speed up but running in slippers really wasn't doing her any favours. "CHOR  [thief]! Someone stop him!" She shouted, straining her vocal chords. She watched the tall, black clad man glance back at her and speed up.

Hearing her shout out, Arnav quickly glanced over his shoulder. Looking back ahead, he sped up and kept his eyes fixated on the thief, slowly closing the distance between the two. Getting closer to the man he realised the thief was not in fact a fully grown man but a young boy, in his early teens. No wonder the little twit is so fast, he's practically running through everyone's legs, Arnav thought to himself, now almost an arm's length away from the kid.

Reaching out to grab the boy, Arnav finally grasped the back of his shirt and pulled him towards himself. Coming to a halt, he snatched the two handbags from the boy's hand and gave him a tight slap across the face.

Khushi finally managed to catch up to them and watched as the man fell to the ground as if struck by lightning. Approaching closer she heard the thunderous voice again, "Get up, you good for nothing!" As the man slowly stood up she noticed he was not a man at all. Looking across at the older she swiftly stepped forward as he reached out to strike the young boy once again.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Arnav heard the owner of the handbags bellow, as she stepped in front of the thief and held onto his extended arm. "He's a kid! Can't you see you dumbass! Just because you're a security guard doesn't mean you can attack whoever you like!" Arnav stared at her red enraged face as his own anger boiled within him.

"How dare you?" He hissed between his teeth, jerking his arm out of her grasp.

"How dare I what?" She hissed back, raising an eyebrow and causing Arnav to halt from the shock of being spoken in a raised voice.

Unknown to both the young boy discretely turned around and sprinted out the closest exit.

"How dare you speak to me like that?" Arnav shot out, regaining his wits.

"What are you, God? Get over yourself! You were about to raise your hand a second time at a poor little defenceless kid!" Khushi shrieked, shaking her index finger in his face.

"Poor little kid?" snort Arnav, his face turning a deep maroon. "That git almost got away with your handbags and instead of thanking me you're pointing a finger at me! What an ungrateful twit!" Arnav snarled.

"Twit? I look like a twit to you?! And who said I'm not thankful you caught him, huh?!

"Doesn't seem like it, the way you're shouting at me."

"I wasn't shouting!" Khushi screamed. "I was..."

"You were what?!"

"I was trying to talk some sense into you! You freaking hit a child, you dimwit!" She yelled, trying to grab the handbags from him.

"What'd you call me?!" He snarled, strengthening his grip on the handbags and pulling them out of her clutches. "Noone...and I mean NOONE talks to Arnav Singh Raizada like that!"

"Well there's a first for everything! Ugh...give me my handbags!" Khushi exclaimed, trying to grab onto the bags again.

"No! Not until you thank me and apologise," Arnav replied, putting his briefcase down and holding the handbags behind his back.

"Apologise? For what exactly?!" Khushi replied, trying to get her arms around him and to the bags.

"What do you think?" Arnav replied, slowly stepping back and twisting and turning to prevent her from clasping onto the bags again.

Khushi continued reaching both her arms on either side of him and stepped in forward in synch with his backward movement. Feeling uncomfortable with only a couple of centimetres distance between them she abruptly stopped, removed her arms and looked into his eyes. Standing up on her toes she moved her face closer to his and whispered, "Give me my bags before I make a scene and complain to your boss. Trust me you don't want to mess with me, 'cause when I get angry I don't spare anyone. You did your job by catching the thief now hand me my handbags."

Arnav's eyes flew open in surprise as he watched the five feet six girl leaning up towards him, trying to threaten his supposed job as a security guard. Narrowing his eyes he flung the two handbags onto the floor and grabbed the girl by her upper arms.

"Who the hell do you think you are?!" He questioned, tightening his grip on her arms.

"Oww!! Let go of me you buffoon, you're ceasing my blood circulation!" Khushi exclaimed, wincing in pain.

That's it, Arnav thought as he pushed her back, picked up his briefcase, swung around and walked away from the girl.

Khushi watched him walk away and, walking towards the handbags and rubbing her upper arms.

"What does he think of himself? Lard governor kahin ka," she murmured beneath her breath.

Payal stood rooted to the spot Khushi had left her at. What the *^&* am I supposed to do now?! Khushi's deserted me and run off behind a creep. Gosh she is so obtuse? I gave her one job...Khushi just stand her and look after the handbags...but no! Argh! Where the hell is she? Payal thought, swivelling her head, trying to see if she could spot her in the crowd. What's taking her so long? Let herr come back, i'm gonna rip her to pieces! Leaving me here...alone..."

Payal abruptly stopped her mental monologue as she felt someone tap her on the shoulder. Her mind numbed with fright, as she slowly turned around.

Letting out a sigh of relief, she looked up at Khushi's smiling face. The fleeting look of horror did not go unnoticed by Khushi.

"Haha, why the long face?" She questioned anxiously.

"Ugh! I'm exhausted," she said, reaching ear shot.

"OH GOSH!" Payal exclaimed, swinging her arms around Payal, "Thank God!"

"Woah! I wasn't gone that long," Khushi whispered mischievously. Payal pulled out of the hug and started slapping her on both arms.

"Oww, oww, oww! Stop it! That rogue already bruised them enough!"

"WHAT?!That rascal hurt you?" Payal questioned.

"Who are you talking about?" Khushi questioned.

"The thief of course," Payal replied.

"Well it was actually the security guard..." Khushi started, and went on to fill her in, whilst collecting the remaining luggage.

So how do you like it?πŸ˜›

Edited by Jiwan08 - 12 years ago
Leve thumbnail
hahha khushi called arnav security guard 🀣🀣 tht was funny 🀣🀣
loved ur chapter as alwayss!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LOL Hilarious...Khushi yelling at Arnav..and calling him a security guard
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
gosh i need to catch up jiwan...
will def read da chapters and give my borin review soon!!!!!
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hahaaha wow Khushi calling Arnav a security guard? Thats Funny !! Well done, Very nice chapters.
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great updates hun!!!
I can't wait for Arnav and Khushi to collide again, there'll be fireworks for sure...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Looking forward to the next part!!!
Ishrafan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update kushi called arnav a serucity gaurd πŸ˜† 
Vru_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i love you for writing this FF. omg this Khushi's story is just like mine. i reaally wanna go to India but my parents would never lemme go alone & i've never been able to convince themπŸ€” but i like ur whole "i wanna see the world from my own perspective" thing, im gonna try using that on my parents. this khushi is just like me, when u said she left her bags to go use the restroom, that totally reminded me of myself hehe i felt like i was reading a story on myself until i saw Khushi's name, that snapped me out of itπŸ˜†
anyway, please add me to ur PM list & continue soon!!😊
aminakhan thumbnail
Hi jiwan...juz read ur ff its really awesome...
I really enjoyed it...plz add me n pm
me when u update...