Group FF. Love Is Always Around US.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Welcome To Our Group FF.
This Is The Where Will Be In The Story With The Main Leads From Our Favorite Serials.

Amit Tandon.
Shiv Kappor.
Dutta.
Abhay Raichand.
Siddhant Shukla.
Jay Kunrana. ⭐️ Edited by Artemis678 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Chapter 1. Second Loves.

Abhay Raichand Held Beth In The Cold Snow. And Wiped Away Her Memory. He Gave A Her Locket And Went Away Sadly From Her Life.

Her Friends Mel, Darine, Nicita, and Ria Swore Never To About Abhay Again. 

As They Dont Know Where He Went.

Beth Went Living Her Life With A New Love Dutta. Who Her Heart Away.

Move Said Someone Cold Dangerous. It Was Dutta Himself. Beth Was Lost In His Eyes.

While Her Friends Watched. Aww She In Love.

Precap: Siddhant Comes Looking For Nicita. But Jay Kidnaps Her. Whlie His Brother Neels Screams At Him To Stop. Edited by Artemis678 - 12 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Chapter 2.Can You Please Move. God These Girls. Screamed Dutta. Come On Siddhant I See Nicita Over There Go Get Her.

Sid Smiled. He Ran Towards Her. But She Was Grabbed By Jay Before Sid Could Even To Her.

Mel Saw That Slapped Neel,How Dare Your Brother Kidnap My Friend. Get Her Back NOW.

Ok Mel Come Down. I Will Go Save Her.

But Someone Laughed In The Back. Say Good Bye Cause Your Friend Never Coming Back.

Mel Looked At Him, Shocked, His Was Very Cute Wearing Shades Black Shirt Black Pants and Boots.

My Name Is Amit. Don't Wear It Out. He Left. Leaving Mel Weak Need.

Darine Saw That. Mel No Way. Don't Even Think It About. Amit Is Bad News. He Takes Breaks Girls Hearts.

Meanwhile I Was So Shocked And Looked At My Sweet Kidnapper.

Who Saved Him From That Demon. Thank You Jay. That's All I Could Say. Cause He Made Me Faint.

SilverBell thumbnail
Chapter 3.

love blooms.

Shiv Was Walking up towards Darine,s House. Darine Come on We have to go now. remember we have plans. you my sweet heart iam talking you a romatice date.

ok ok just me 5 mins, iam getting ready. then shiv,s phone rang, yes i now Amit remember dont break Mel,s Heart or Darine WILL Break Mine.

Siddhant Was getting Mad Dam That JAY I Will Kill Him,
Neel Heard Everything. OH No Jay,s in danger i have warn him.

Darine and Shiv were enjoying their eveing.

SilverBell thumbnail
Chapter 4. Rudra's Entry. And Amit's Buring Love.

The Wind Was Blowling Very Hard, Ria Looked Outside The College Campus Looks Something Is Going To Happen?? But What.

In The Dance Hall The Teacher Pair Mel With Cute Looking Guy. Ok Class Today We Are Going To Dance On This Aaro Nee Aaro From Urumi. Mel Blushed Red. Ok Um
Let's Practice. Then Amit Came To The Dance Hall. Since He Mel Loved To Dance.

Ria Was Walking Downstairs When The Wind Blew Her Scaf Towards Someone.

She Went To Grab It. But Fell In The Guy Arms. He Was Rudra Singh Rawat A Very Famous Business Man's Only Son and Grandson Of The Famous Rawats.

It So Happens His Parents Were Looking For A Girl To Get Him Married Too.

And Luck Or Sanjog Would Have It He Found Her.

Ria Smiled, At Him. Then Quicky Moved Away From Him. Iam So SorryThe Bell Rang. And Ria Ran Inside.
Wait Rudra Went After Her. Please Tell Your Name?

It's Ria. I Have To Go Bye.

Rudra Called Home. Mom I Have Found Your Daugter In Law.

At Dance Hall Amit Wanted To Kill That Guy.
Control Yourself Amit Control. His Dark Grey Eyes Were Full Of Mischelf.

Alright Mel You Want To Dance. Fine Dance But With Only Me. Not Other Guys. He Punched A Wall. and Hurt His Hand.After The Dance, Mel Was Leaving, Everyone Left. Only Amit Is Left, He Came Up To Her Hello Mel.

Mel Said Nothing And Walked Off. But He Grabbed Her Hand And Pulled Her Towards Him.

You Know I Hate Mel You Dancing With Other Guys, Ha So What I Was Only Practing, Is A Crime,

No It's He So Close To Her, She Smell His Aftershave.

But In Turn Mel Gave It To Him, Well You See Amit I Know How To Dance And What's Your Problem If I Dance With Someone Else,

Looks Your Hole Famliy Has Problems.

Then Amit Grabbed Her and Pinned Mel To The Wall, Leave My Famliy Out Of This. Or Else, Or Else What? He Was To Going To Kiss Her, In Return He Got Slapped On The Face.

Remember That Slap Next Time You Will Try Something Dumb. and She Hurried Off.

Amit Looked, Shocked. For The First Time Ever A Girl Had Slapped Amit Tandon. He Smiled,

Mel Iam Done With You Yet.

SilverBell thumbnail
Chapter 5. Dil Ibadat.

Beth Went In The Forest At Night. Looking Her Angel Abhay. Who Keeps Saving Her Everytime.

Her Locket Glowed Brightly. And She Was Shocked To See Someone In The Buried In The Ice.

Beth Heard Wolfs Howling In The Distance. Oh God Whats That Wolves. Then Abhay Broken The Ice. and His Hand Came Out. He Dragged Underwater.

Abhay Opened His Eyes. Was Holding On Too Beth So Wouldnt Drown. (Dil Idadat Theme Song Was Playing In The Background.)

She Gave Him Two Hits On His Chest. and It Broke The Curse. Abhay Was Free.

Someone Pulled Her Out Of The Water.

It Was Dutta. He Was Rubbing Her Hands By The Fire.

Who Are You? Are My Angel? What's Happening To Me? Beth Said,

OH Really Beth I Left You A Little While Ago And You Go Jump In The WaterOH Really Beth I Left You A Little While Ago And You Go Jump In The Water.

If You Wanted My Attention Just Ask Babes. No Need To Go Killing Yourself.

Beth Got Very Angry At Him, Iam Not Thinking Trying To Kill Myself I Just, Saw Someone In The Ice.

Dutta Knew About Abhay. And How Beth Freed Him.
Well Nevermind That His Put Coat On Her. Come On I Will You Take Home.

They Rode On His Bike Back Home.

SilverBell thumbnail
Chapter 6. Abhay Is Back.
June 15th Episode From PYKEK.

A's Mom: Abhay I Got You Out Of That Lake But Beth Was The One Who Saved You. I Was Will Be Proud Of Her. Go Meet Her.

Abhay: No Mom, She Has Moved On With Her Life. I Dont Want To Put Her In Danger.

Abhay Is Shirtless Sitting In The Chair With His Vampire Tatoo Showing.

Mom When I Was In The Under Lake Someone Else Was There Too.

Flashback: ( Dutta In Werewolf Form) I Will Kill You Abhay Raichand. You Took My Love Away from Me. Now You Will Pay.

So They Are After You?
Yes Mom, Dont Worry We Are Stronger Then The Werewolves. I Faced One Of Them Before.

Alright Abhay I Will Talk To Talk To Your Father Soon We Will Be Home
SilverBell thumbnail
Chapter 7. Darine& Shiv's First Meeting In The Rain.

It Was Raining Really Badly. But Shiv Didnt Care. Why? Cause He Is a Wizard, Who Loves Rains. But His Life Was Incomplete. He Wanted Someone To Be With Him and Love Him For Who He Is.

That's When His Dream Girl Ran Right In Front For Him, In His Vision He Saw A Beauitful Girl(Darine) Running In The Rain,

Wow Belive It's Raining. And Was Playing In The Rain, While Was Quitely Watching Her From Far Away,

They Came Face To Face. Darine Was Spinning Around and Shiv Caught Her Hand.

Hello Sir, Iam Sorry Iam Not Working, I Will To Back To Work. But He Stopped Her,

That's Alright Darine, I Love The Rain Too. I Have Given All My Workers The Day Off. So We Dont Have To Work,He Took Her Hand, My Lady May Dance With In The Rain, Darine Blushed, Very Badly, Sure.

And He Took Her Hand And Went Outside His Office, Started Dancing With Her In The Rain.

And To Make It More Romantic Like In His Vision He Kissed Her In The Rain.

No Precap. 😳

SilverBell thumbnail
Ch 8.     Amit's Revenge.

It Was On 2am. And Amit's Is Awake. He Had A Picture Of Mel. And Was Talking Too It.

Why? Do You Have To Drive Me Crazy, I Love Everything About You. But You Think My Love Is Fake, Thats Why You Dance With Other Guys, Well Fine Mel Now I Will Show You A More Dangerous Side Of Amit Tandon, He Put Her Picture Back In His Wallet.

And Ran Outside Towards Mel's House.
While His Father Had Him Followed.

Follow My Son And Report Back To Me.

Amit's Went To Mel's House. She Was Sleeping. He Went Up To Toward Her Bedroom And Saw Mel Sleeping. And Slowly Kissed Her On Her Forehead. And Left. He Smiled To Himself Let Hunt Begin.

Next Day In Dance Class Before Mel Could Enter Amit Grabbed Her. Stop Mel He Said, You Wont Go In. And Dragged Her To The Library. Mel Was So Very Angry At Him. Dance Is My First Class And You are Making Me Late. Iam Leaving, Again He Grabbed, I Said You are Not Going Means You Are Not Going, Now Dont Make Noise, This Is A Library. You So Horrible. If I Get In Trouble Anit Iam Not Sparing You, He Smiled, He Went To Go A Get Next Day In Dance Class Before Mel Could Enter Amit Grabbed Her. Stop Mel He Said, You Wont Go In. And Dragged Her To The Library. Mel Was So Very Angry At Him. Dance Is My First Class And You are Making Me Late. Iam Leaving, Again He Grabbed, I Said You are Not Going Means You Are Not Going, Now Dont Make Noise, This Is A Library. You So Horrible. If I Get In Trouble Anit Iam Not Sparing You, He Smiled, He Went To Go A Get Book. It Was 11Am Mel Had To Get Out. She Already Missed Dance Class. She Wouldnt Her Other Classes, She Didnt Amit So She Got Up And Was About To Leave When Amit Is Standing Infront Her.

Come On Lets Go To Class, And He Walked Away, Mel Seems Confused, Why He Is Doing This?

SilverBell thumbnail
Special Chapter: Can Love Replaces Hate?

After Dark In College Amit Ran Into Mel, As She Was Heading Towards Her Dance Class. Again He Blocked Her Way, But This Time Mel Lost It.

Amit She Screamed At Him, Whats Your Problem, This Is Dance Class Iam Learning Dance And You Arent Letting Me Go In. She Said Pointing Her Finger At His Chest.

He Laughed, Thats Because Sweetheart You Dance With Other Guys.

So What Amit, If I Want Dance To Other Guys Then Its My Problem Who You Are Too Stop Me?

Those Guys Arent Good For You. So You Arent Going. Just Give Up Dancing, It Doesnt Sutie You.

WHAT? You What Me To Give Up Dancing? No Way. She Shoved Him And WalkedWHAT? You What Me To Give Up Dancing? No Way. She Shoved Him And Walked Towards Her Dance Class.

But Amit Again Pulled Her Arm. Don't Test Me Mel, Or Else.

Or Else What? Listen You I Dont Care About You Alright. Just Leave Me Alone. Iam Sure Your Parents Raised You Right? Or Maybe They Didnt.

Looks All Your Hole Family Has Problems.

He Got So Angry That He Pinned Her To The Wall. and Twisted Her Arm, Dont You Dare Question My Upbringing, My Parents Raised Right. I Love Them.

Then He Turned Her Around, So You Better Stop Right Here If You Know Whats Good For You. He Smelled, Her Blood. It Was Driving Him Wild, Mel You Shouldnt Be With Other Guys.
He Went To Suck Her Blood, But Saw His Dad's Car Outside The College GateNo Amit He Told Himself You Cant Harm Her. If You Do Dad's Gonna Punish You.

So He Kissed, Her Neck Instead, Mel Was In Shock. She Couldnt Move. She Smiled, Feeling Happy, But More Confused Than Ever.

As Soon As His Car's Left He Stopped Himself, Sorry, But Let Me Warn You Again, Next Time If I See You Dancing With Other Guys I Will Make You Pay Remember That.

But Why Amit?

Because Mel You Belong To Me. You're Mine, Only Mine.

He Put On His Shades And Left The CampusMel Just Couldnt Belive This. Amit Loves Her. Wow. She Sat Down. Feeling Very Happy and Lucky