even today
wowww
d best passionate dance everrr

Itz a day we will never forgetπŸ˜‰
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: zaara25

i didnt start watching geet because of KH though... but KH was special to me and all maaneetians since it was their first dance... and its KH which made me fall in love with geet/dd actually... trust me i didnt watch this scene till dec time... im serious... iwas mainly watching for maan.. and i saw the video and i feel in love with geet/dd and also officially became gurtian/maaneetian... so HAPPY anniversary to KH and thanks to gurti/maaneet for giving us a memory that we can NEVER erase from our minds... thanks for this post and pm dear...

At that time I wasnt so much into Maaneet..i just began to watch it in june..but when i saw that dance..my jaws dropped and i was frozen..it was so mesmerizing! I was like i have never seen a jodi with so much chemistry before and then i officially fell in love with maaneet😳 I want those golden days back wow..😍
amourfouGC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
surely that day to be named of kurban hua ... it was the day when i kurban hua over to watch Maaneet passionate,anger, chemistry, love,etc...n still kurban over them.. love u Maaneet u are  the bestest in the world..keep rocking us.πŸ‘πŸΌ
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 THE HISTORICAL DAY IN INDIAN TELLY!!!

Congrats everyone on the first anniversary of THE MOST SENSUOUS DANCE "KURBAAN HUA" in Indian telly!
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: luv_harshad

At that time I wasnt so much into Maaneet..i just began to watch it in june..but when i saw that dance..my jaws dropped and i was frozen..it was so mesmerizing! I was like i have never seen a jodi with so much chemistry before and then i officially fell in love with maaneet😳 I want those golden days back wow..😍

what i meant was i only started watching geet from august... and since i was having A-levels last yr, it was only after my exams in dec that i went to watch back old scenes... and thats hw i landed on IF/GF and also saw KH... and yeah i still go dreamland while watching KH... maaneet chemistry went beyond the sky in KH for the first time...😍😍
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

It Was The Best Day Of The Last Year...The Most Best Dance Sequence Was Kurbaan Hua..

After Kurbaan Hua Dance Sequence I Was In Love With Geet Show..

n I Was Watched a Single Episode nth Times..I Have Never Seen A Show Like Geet Before...

Geet Hui Sab Se Parayi Is The Best Serial In Indian Television..

Maaneet Is The Best Jodi...

girls i thought it was only me who DIED at that little hm he? does! :P
after seen ur Reply its gud to knw im not the only one! πŸ˜†
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post x
Happy anniversary to the dance of the century,,which killed many maaneetians on that night 😍😍
Luv Kurbaan hua,,,this was one of the best nights in history
*me running of to watch Kurbaan hua again*
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing Post
This Date Is Cant Be Forgotten By All Maaneetians
Kurbaan Hua Rocks
Thanks 4 The PM
well sorry to say but after seen dis video First Time Im so jealous  with DDπŸ˜†

i wish  i get someone like Maan n dance  with him on dis Song πŸ˜