In MEMORY of KURBAAN HUA..calling all Maaneetians!

Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Today was the day we all fell in love with Maaneet, today was the day maaneet had their first dance..wow what a day it was last year..
24th/ 25th June..the most memorable day for GHSP..where every maaneetian was glued to their screens..In the loving memory of dat..I wanna say..
Happy anniversary to the most hottest, sexiest, breathtaking, passionate, memorable, hypnotizing, erotic, and heavenly dance ever! By the most hottest jodi! Happy anniversary to all maaneetians! I guess cvs gave us a hot episode today in the memory of Kurbaan hua!  What a day that was..๐Ÿ˜

Do press the like button and comment!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by luv_harshad - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Saruu- thumbnail

A Day We Will Never Forget๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ok,im Gunna bore You now wid my geet Journey๐Ÿ˜†

So,A Boring Sunday...Turn the TV ON,Star1 Is On And Im Like'Urghhh,Hus Been Watching This Shit channel?' About 2 Change Wen My Remote Battery Dies So Cant change channel,Kurbaan Hua Promo Comes On And Im Dazzled.Then On sundays,The Week Repeat Is Shown In UK So I was watching dat cos The Channel wouldnt Change๐Ÿ˜†
My 1st impressions Were nothing 2 do wid GC,didnt Think He was Fit or anything,All I Thought Was Woww This Girl Is Stunning And my Jaw Dropped Just staring At Her๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Then the Music started And I Was Like Frozen For them 5 Mins,It was so perfect,so magical,So passionate๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Watched all the repeats and i thot i need to watch this Show But i didnt๐Ÿ˜†
I 4got bout it until a few weeks later wen agen a boring sunday this time its The Outhouse scenes when they Both argue over the bed etc..., And i laughed SOoo Much๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
I thot:I Need to watch this BUT I didnt๐Ÿ˜†

This Continued Until Finally in October,I Started Recording it๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank You Sky+HD For Giving Me Such A Precious Thing Who I Now Cant Live without๐Ÿ˜†
That Too In HD
Wat Wud I Do Widout It?๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by tere_liye_10 - 12 years ago
starchase thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

A day that created history , words are less to express my feelings ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ, i miss my old buddies with whom i drooled ova maaneet in kurbaan hua ๐Ÿ˜† miss you faz, asu, zee, shyz , shaz , sana 

congrats to all my fellow maaneetians who have stuck with GHSP thru thick and thin ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒEdited by salma434 - 12 years ago
Awesome Post Lyla๐Ÿ˜ƒ
kurbaan hun dance Never Forget 

perfect! dis song is made 4 these 2 i onli lyk dis bcoz ov maaneet, dy did abetta job den da orignal, amazing, flawless? performance, nottin can beat it, 2nd best is mahi mahi wich is also flawless n dat 2 coz maaneet dance 2it and did a perfect performace, maaneet n my Maaneet 4 every XXX

me  never get? tired watching this dance 

hayiii

Look like this Song for Maaneet !

This is dream dance!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by -sofiya- - 12 years ago
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it sooo enchanting seeing them do kurbaan hua
even today
wowww
d best passionate dance everrr

Originally posted by: tere_liye_10

A Day We Will Never Forget๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ok,im Gunna bore You now wid my geet Journey๐Ÿ˜†

So,A Boring Sunday...Turn the TV ON,Star1 Is On And Im Like'Urghhh,Hus Been Watching This Shit channel?' About 2 Change Wen My Remote Battery Dies So Cant change channel,Kurbaan Hua Promo Comes On And Im Dazzled.Then On sundays,The Week Repeat Is Shown In UK So I was watching dat cos The Channel wouldnt Change๐Ÿ˜†
My 1st impressions Were nothing 2 do wid GC,didnt Think He was Fit or anything

Haha..that was the day i fell in love with GC yaar..he was damn hot and i also got addicted to maaneet ever since๐Ÿ˜ณ

zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i didnt start watching geet because of KH though... but KH was special to me and all maaneetians since it was their first dance... and its KH which made me fall in love with geet/dd actually... trust me i didnt watch this scene till dec time... im serious... iwas mainly watching for maan.. and i saw the video and i feel in love with geet/dd and also officially became gurtian/maaneetian... so HAPPY anniversary to KH and thanks to gurti/maaneet for giving us a memory that we can NEVER erase from our minds... thanks for this post and pm dear... Edited by zaara25 - 12 years ago
khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rsroopali

it sooo enchanting seeing them do kurbaan hua

even today
wowww
d best passionate dance everrr

agree with u roops
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

really very nice post...can nvr forget kurbaan hua...but today's epi was awesome๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by: salma434

A day that created history , words are less to express my feelings ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ, i miss my old buddies with whom i drooled ova maaneet in kurbaan hua ๐Ÿ˜† miss you faz, asu, zee, shyz , shaz , sana 

congrats to all my fellow maaneetians who have stuck with GHSP thru thick and thin ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Congratz ๐Ÿค—