Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mulan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

hello frnds!!!!!!! ok i havnt been to fLORIDA SO M USING SOME RESERCH WORK AND MY wild IMAGINATION!!!!! 😳

" border="" alt="">

PART 4

It was half past midnight when Mayank and Nupur finally reached their hotel and so as soon as they reached their honeymoon suit, Mayank went straight to bed. Nupur was sleepy too but she wanted to live every moment of this trip and besides she was so caught up with the beauty of their room that she just wanted to explore it.

" border="" alt="">

It was a beautiful room with a large king size bed and sky blue wallpapers that gave it a free, open look. But what Nupur was searching for was something else and as soon as her eyes saw it she quickly moved forward and threw open the windows of the room. Their was a balcony attach much to the pleasure of Nupur and so as soon as she stepped into the balcony and fresh air touched her face, she forgot all the tiredness of the journey , and let her eyes feast the beautiful city that lied ahead and inspite of the late night, was bright and colorful while the wind touching her face arouse all sorts of new sensations.

Just when she thought it could not get better she saw the silhouette of the huge ocean. Nupur had a penchant for all kinds of water bodies and that was the main reason why she loved Florida and was so happy to be here on the most special journey of her life- her honeymoon.

The sweet sensations finally started having its effect on Nupur  and she was soon very dizzy and so was ready for bed. On reentering the room she found Mayank fast asleep. Lying down beside him on their bed, she looked at him for a long moment before she switched of the light and finally let sleep engulf her.

Mayank woke up in the dead of night due to the decrease in temperature. Looking around he realsied it was because the windows were left open. Looking around at Nupur he realsied even she was all curled up because of the cold. Too tired to get and too lazy to go all the way up to the window to close it ,he looked for a blanket instead. Unfortunately or more appropriately fortunately there was only single blanket lying on the bed. Again too sleepy to get up and fetch another one, he decided they will have to do with the blanket at hand. Moving closer to the curled up Nupur he softly spread the blanket on both himself and her. but the blanket was too short so he had to move even more closer with his arm around her to warm her as she was by now shivering too. It was lying so close to her with his arm engulfing her that he realized he liked the contact of their bodies. Moreover he felt something flutter in his heart, almost the feeling of possessiveness when he saw her shivering like that. He had an urge to provide her with warmth and comfort. Unconsciously he turned his face closer to her and saw her face to find the frown present just some minutes ago was gone and in its place was the saem innocence he had already started liking.

Smiling inspite of himself he closed his eyes and they both slept almost in each others arms …peacefully and happily….

Nupur woke up because of the bright sunlight falling on her eyes. on opening them she saw that she had forgotten to close the windows and now they were left wide open brightly lightening  the room. She turned her face to see if Mayank hasn't yet woken up because of the light to find his face lying very close to her. it was then that she felt the strange warmth around her and tilting her head realized that Mayank had his arms around her.

Going red all over at the way their bodies were lying in close proximity she tried to move but there was no way of doing that without waking him up. Sighing she did something sghe never thought herself capable of. On a sudden urge she lied back next to Mayank and closed her eyes, this time when sleep engulfed her she knew she was in her husband's arms…

"Nupur…"

she heard her name whispered softly and would have ignored it if it wouldn't have been for the sudden flashback of the situation she was lying in.

opening her eyes she found Mayank staring down at her, trying to wake her up because just like her, even he couldn't move until she would have woke up.

Nupur quickly adjusted herself into a sitting position and lowered her eyes, " sorry wo min.. ermm.."
Mayank : " its okay! Raat ko u were shivering and we had only one blanket so…"

Nupur looked up at Mayank to find a crack in that strict demeanor of him for the first time. Like her, he was flustered too.

Mayank: "errmmm.. I think u should get ready? I will order the breakfast till then and then we can go out…"

Nupur: " hmm..ok…" she quickly got out of bed and went to get ready.

By the time she came out all ready, she had pulled herself together .

During the breakfast Mayank was busy reading newspaper while Nupur started feeling awkward and so trying to breach that unwelcomed silence she said, " this is such a beautiful room…"

Maaynk glanced around , " yeah it is… oh btw I know some of the good markets here so I will take u there after breakfast."

Nupur: (confused) "markets?"
Maaynk: (again his head buried behind the newspapers) " yup! I know u must be dying to do all the shopping …"

Nupur: "(cutting in) shopping? Are we not going to visit the ocean today?"

Mayank looked up at her…

Nupur: " I mean ..shopping to baad mein bhe ho sakte hai na? Besides I don't like shopping much…."

Mayank: " u are indeed a strange girl ! u don't like shopping? Anyways good for me! I was sure not into the mood of  surfing the markets when we can go on a cruise to and dance away all night!"

Nupur was instantly excited at the word cruise although dancing was not her forte but looking up at the sparkle in his expressive eyes she all of a sudden thought, dancing isn't that bad…
Mayank: " oh I forgot to ask, u  wont mind cruise na? U see I love water but if u  have some other idea…"

Nupur saw the sparkle disappearing and realized even if she had hated water bodies she would have never told this to him.

Nupur: " ofcourse not..u know even I love oceans and tahts the reason why I loved florida even though I never visited it."

Mayank was back into the joyful mood at hering that and just like an excited kid announced, " then we should leave now… lest get ready and then we can go to the ocean side and do all sorts of things.."

Strangely his face had not betrayed much emotions throughout but his eyes had and Nupur felt a joy surge through her when she realized she had read his eyes right until now….

Soon they were both ready and done with breakfast , the awkwardness gone long ago and so they left the hotel ..

Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res .. my mood will be better now! .. 😳

EDIT:

and it is better !! .. 😳 😍 ..

Firstly the room is gorgeous and the picture is just beautiful !! .. 😍 😍 .. the balcony part and the sleeping part were just so sweet and romantic .. you don't need to be in love to be romantic .. 😳

update soon mehaku .. 😳

Edited by Fantasia. - 12 years ago
nerdndproud thumbnail
u made my day...i was getting bored bt after reading ur update feeling good...thnx dear
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very sweet update dear... the sleeping part was so cute...
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Mehak

wow...wonderful update sis🤗🤗

u wrote it beautifully...i loved it

i Loved Mayur scenes...😍😍

do continue soon
kirti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow lovely part
the blanket part was so cute 😳
wating for cruise and mayur dance😊
ShwePoo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow... beautiful update...
m lovin dis story...!
daniella05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing part...loved it..
do continue soon
thanks 4 the pm
raji02 thumbnail
amazing update.they cuddled up and slept.that was so cute and they love water bodies too.gud.i am keeping my fingers crossed that something special happens between them on the cruise.😊
-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aww.. mulan ... such an cute update...
finally d awakardness has gone...
luvd it!!!
pls continue soon!
luv ya!🤗