Frequent Posters

mayuloveu thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
beautiful. mayank is a sweetheart.
cutiepie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aww mehak i told u i wud definitely loved dis part...😉

da bedroon ws soo nice n da cuddling up in one blanket ws soo cute...aww mayank is suc a  sweetheart...😳

loved da update dearie...😃
waiting for da cruise n da dance part...😊

take care
loads of love
love.mayurarti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely update
luved the room, night part..
-Samira- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Verry sweet update dear

loved mayur moments
plzzz update soon
DhanakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh dear that was so beautiful romantic and cute update
thanks for pm 
cont soon

read all the four parts in one go...

y dint u pm mme this story??? its sooo beautiful... next time yaad se pm karna!!!!

n wat updates yaar... fab!!!! 👏 👏 👏

waiting for the next part...  n do pm me!!!
SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail
awesome update Mehak
like florida pix...its beautiful,
n their honeymoon suit...its amazingly beautiful...d blue wallpaper made d room heavenly.
awesome selection of pix
d update is grt
love mayur scene...thy r looking so sweet.
love theri silent affection.
waiting for more
continue soon
thanks for the pm.
mulan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

thanku for all the coments frnds!!!!!!! 🤗  love u all!!!!!!!!    

i dedicate this part to Jiya who recently added me to her IF family!! love u sis!!!!!! 😳                     

PART 5

" hspace="900" width="900" height="900" vspace="900">

Mayank and Nupur were on the cruise in the middle of the beautiful ocean and were overwhelmed by the exotic beauty and serene atmosphere surrounding them. The loud music or the lavish dinner buffet increased the beauty to tenfold.

Nupur was totally engrossed in the surrounding when Mayank came to her.

Mayank: " I hope u r not getting bored?"

Nupur turned around to face MAyank and smiled to assure him, "not at all' I love staying alone at times u know'"
Mayank: (with a raised eyebrow) " am I to understand u want me to leave?"

Nupur: " nahe I didn't mean that.. wo to bus aise he.."

Mayank: " its ok ..i know sometimes there is a need to be alone but if u ask me this is just not the right time!"

He grinned and put forward his hand, " come lets dance."

Nupur: (ghastly) " dance?"

Mayank: " don't tell me u don't like dancing?"

Nupur: " well its more like I don't know how to dance!"

She helplessly looked at MAyank who was again caught by the innocence.

MAaynk: " oh that's not a problem. My juniors find me a pretty good teacher.."

Nupur: " but I seriously cant dance.."

MAyanhk: " how about we try? For me?"

Nupur had just no answer for the last part of his request and so she quietly placed her hand in his and they both moved towards the dance floor while mayank whispered in her ear, "did I mention I m a very strict teacher?"

Nupur: (sighing) " I think its too late to turn back!"

They both grinned at that and soon were on the dance floor engulfed by the crowd. Nupur was feeling damn odd as she juts didn't know what to do or how to do it. Moreover when MAyank placed his arm around her waist and pulled her in his arms for the dance , she was completely bereft of thought. The closeness , along with the soft music was very hypnotizing and Nupur soon started moving around with MAyank as if she always knew how to do it.

MAyank: " isn't this beautiful?"

Nupur: (looking at MAyank) it surely is.."

MAyank: " and to top that this is my favorite song we are dancing at.."

At this Nupur reluctantly shifted her attention from MAyank to the song. Nupur never liked English songs much but right now she was trying hard to decipher every word that the song said' 

Nupur: ' u like romantic songs?"

MAyank: 'I love all the good songs' oh btw this coming paragraph is my all time favorite' 'll be your dream ,I'll be your wish ,I'll be your fantasy. ,I'll be your hope ,I'll be your love ,Be everything that you need, I love you more with every breath ,Truly madly deeply do.. "

Just than their eyes met and t was as if the whole world stood still around them ' it was only the two of them ' their lips were sealed but their eyes were saying a lot to each others heart' MAyank's arms were still circling Nupur and they both were satdning very close to each other.. their breaths mingling..thier hearts connecting'

Just then the song changed into a fast pace song and the moment was lost' Nupur lowered her eyes while MAyank appeared flustered'

MAyank: " errmmm 'I think we should get something to drink.."

Nupur just nodded her head and they both made their way to the tables laden with food and drinks.

MAyank : " what will u have?"
Nupur: " I will have fanta.."

Mayank came back with two glasses of fanta and they both stood drinking it and looking out at the wide ocean , trying to understand the sudden commotions of their emotions.

They stood their for a long time in  silence until a passing waiter distracted them as he passed with a tray and offered the contents to them.

MAyank picked up a plate for them and the waiter left them.

MAyank: " I present u the most delicious treat u can get on this cruise.. chocolate brownies!"

MAyank was again grining while NUpur was inwardly groaning. Nevertheless when MAyank placed the tray infront of her she picked a very small piece up.

MAaynk: " u know u r insulting it! Comeon pick a larger piece'otherwise u will complain later that I ate it all.."

Smiling p at him Nupur took a larger piece wondering she should tell him or not? But then she wondered what the hell and ate it'

They again made there way to the dance floor but only to watch it from a distance this time'

after a beautiful dinner at cruise MAyank and Nupur came back home. MAyank noticed Nupur was pretty quiet throughout the way to hotel but ignored it wondering maybe she was just tired. However when they reached home Nupur has yet not said a word and just drank a glass of water and lie down on the bed for a while.

MAYAnk: " are u okay Nupur?"

Nupur was unable to mumble and words and so just "mmm"ed'

Mayank went to sit beside her and touched her forhead to check for any fever but apart from being a little warm Nupur seemed perfectly ok. Just when he was about to ask yet again Nupur suddenly stood up and ran to the washroom. It was happening again. Hate and dislike as she might this was never going to leave her and despise as she might it always came back.

She quickly placed her head beneath cold water hoping for it to stop but somewhere she knew it wont.

MAyank ran into the washroom behind Nupur to find her kneeling n the sink with her head beneath water and her face' it was then that he saw the red color' she was bleeding' it took a long moment for MAaynk to pull himself together and run towards Nupur ..

MAaynkLplacing his hand on her shoulder) " Nupur are u ok?"

Nupur was unable to reply but kept her head buried under the water wondering if maybe this time was indeed the last until she suddenly felt the feeling she was craving for return to her and so did her senses and finally her bleeding stopped. It had been a short one maybe due to the cold weather outside or whatever. She quickly thanks God until she felt the hand resting  on her shoulder. Groaning she quickly turned her face to find anything to wipe her face before facing MAyank but there was nothing around her. Suddenly she felt strong hands on her shoulder turning her towards Mayank.. when she looked up she found his face had lost all color and his eyes were intently looking at her for  answer. However what he did next wasn't what she was expecting. He picked her up in his arms and took her to the bed ,, gently lying her on it and sitting beside her. He offered her a glass of water.

Nupur was waiting for his outburst of questions but it never came . he just sat beside her in complete silence until she could have it no more and said : " Sorry MAyank.. I think no one told u but I have this problem of nose bleeding.. whenever I eat something hot my nose starts bleeding and '"

MAyank : " and tonight u ate the chocolate brownie I offered u?"

Nupur looked up to find the guilty expression on his face.
Nupur: " but tonight was much better u know? It didn't even bleed much.."

As soon as she said those words she knew she shouldn't have said it..

Nupur: " I mean'"

MAyank: " Nupur u should have told me.. we are husband and wife now, u should have told me about it .. u could have stopped me instead of on my pleading taking a bigger piece.."

Nupur looked up at him and meeting his eyes said,  " its not ur fault MAyank..it happens all the time.. whatever I do it wont stop' its almost like a part of me'"

Nupur again started feeling the negative feelings engulf her as they always did after her nose bleeding'

"it wont go away how much I try and suddenly it will just start bleeding and all I can do is sit beneath cold water thinking whether I will survive it this time or not'"

Nupur's eyes filled with tears and finally she let out all the anguish that was buried in her heart since very long.. the feelings she had not spoken of with anyone came rushing back to her'

"finally her voice broke due to tears but just when she thought she had completely broken MAyank moved closer and held her in his arms' her face hit his chest while he hugged her trying to induce some strength into her..

all I can do is wait for it to end , sitting helplessly and'"

MAyank: " shhhssshhh'u r fine now Nupur'."

He stroked her cheek lightly feeling the tears falling on his fingers.

He just held on to her stroking her gently waiting for her to pull herself together but she kept on crying for a very long time.. it was like all the suffering and pain of her past had finally found an outlet and she just let it all go while MAyank was constantly whispering in her ears, " u are fine now Nupur' I m right beside u'"

Completely spent by the hurricane of emotions Nupur finally let go of MAyank but he was still holding her tightly'

Nupur: " MAyank'I m sorr'"

MAyank: " sshhhsss' we will talk about this later.. u need rest'"

Trying to back away too tired to argue , she still found her arms tightly holding her.

MAyank: " I said rest' "

Nupur looked up at him quizzically'

MAyank : " as I was the one who offered u that brownie so I have to make sure u sleep properly tonight' and for that I m keeping my arms around u.."

Thinking that he was kidding Nupur looked up at him again but found that he was very serious.

Nupur: " if u can accept the brownie without any argument then u can accept this too I hope'"

Nupur knew he was guilty and wanted to tell him it wasn't his fault but she was simply too exhausted and so she let her head fall on his chest and was soon asleep engulfed by those strong arms' for once she had no negative feelings threatening her towards tears, and for once she could sleep peacefully and her heart and her head both were in total peace..it was as if she was where she always wanted to be' where she belonged'.

Edited by mulan. - 12 years ago
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
resss .. i love u mehakuu!! .. 🤗

EDIT:

awww ... mehakuu!! .. this was a beautiful part!! .. 😍 ..

You know this helplessness that when will the nose bleeding stop is just PATHETIC!! .. i go through this and i just can't explain how it feels !! .. it really throws you in a doubt that whether you will survive or not! .. i just pray it doesn't happens to anyone .. not even to my enemies ..

but the consolation u wrote  after that was beautiful .. i had tears in my eyes ..😳 ..

beautiful mehaku .. i love this story ..

😳Edited by Fantasia. - 12 years ago
cutiepie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
mehak...!!! i loved dis...da dance, da song lyrics, da eye-contact everyhtng ws prefect...😍

ohh bt da nose bleeding part ws hell terrifying ...🤢

aww..loved mayank;s gestures...nupur jus pouring her heart out n mayank consoling her n feeling guilty all da tym...aww nupur slept in mayank's arm...dats da best part

tc
loads of love
Edited by cutiepie12 - 12 years ago