MAYUR FF- TRULY,MADLY, DEEPLY DO! EPILOGUE pg 119

mulan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

hello friends!!!!!!!!!!!!🤗surprised to see me so soon? well u see i just cant help it!!!!!😕!😳i had this idea from a long time but had no time to write!!! today i wrote it however! hope u all like it! do coment!!!!!!!!!!!!!

index: prologue and part 1 on page 1

part 2 page 5

part 3 page 8

PART 4 PAGE 12

part 5 page 16

part 6 page 19

part 7 page 22

part 8 page 26

part 9 page 30

part 10 page 33

part 11 page 37

part 12 page 39

part 13 page 42

part 14 page 46

part 15 page 49

part 16 page 51

part 17 page 55

part 18 page 58

part 19a page 61

part 19 b page 64

part 20 page 67

part 21 page 71

part 22 page 76

part 23 page 81
part 24 part 84

part 25 page 87

part 26 page 91 

part 27page 95

part 28  page 99
part 29 page 103
part 30 page 107

part 31 page 110
part 32 page 115
Prologue

A girl was busy typing away something on her new laptop. Her eyes were glued to the screen and now and then she smiled or even blushed. Nupur Bushan was an ordinary girl, with average looks, a month away from her 20th birthday, the girl had lots of dreams in her eyes along with the ever present inhibitions in her heart. She was studying B.A. honors in English Literature and like any normal girl her heart waited for that someone special that would change her life'

"Nupur!"
Nupur turned around, irritated to be disturbed, and so a frown appeared on her face when she saw her youngest brother Udhay ran into the room and start jumping on the bed, " di! Mujhe laptop do meine apko kuch dikhana hai!"

Nupur: " abhe nahe Udhay! Mein kam kar rahe hoon!"

Udhay: " di! Wo to app roz karte ho na? Please na laptop dp meine apko kuch dikhana hai!"

Nupur was yet again about to argue but thinking better of it, gave her laptop to her brother , with a heavy heart. As her friends so well knew, she hated to see her laptop with someone else's. however when she saw her brother do eh trick on her laptop she was surprised no doubt, but when her brother looked up to see her reaction, she only said, " ho gaya? Ab jaldi karo na! I have to type!"

This disinterested-Nupur was so normal that her brother just left her, disappointed yes, but use to it.

Although she was a normal girl in many ways but there was something that distinguished her from others- her ability to hide her feelings. Not to forget she had done it too often that now it was her way of life, hiding everything in her heart.

As soon as her brother left, Nupur was back to typing with the same dreamy look in her eyes. it was pretty evident who looked her way, that she was lost in her own world' a world of dreams' but very few knew that she wasn't just lost in her world but she had also created her own dreamland ' built by her words and blossomed by her heart desires. She wrote romantic stories on a site and somehow this has become a very integral part of her life. Writing romance and making many girls just like herself believe in love' however she always failed to recognize, she was different '

Suddenly she heard a tapping at her window and recognizing the sound she smiled and ran towards the window an opened it wide to let the intruder in'.

"its raining'."

She whispered to herself. she held her hand out to feel the droplets fall on her palm while the wind played with her hair. Her hair were usually pulled up in a pony tail but today because of their being wet after bath, she had let them fall on her shoulders freely and so the wind was playing with them while she was lost in the sensations. She had her eyes closed , a smile playing on her face and a new idea for her romantic story in her mind when she heard her mother call out her name, "Nupur!"

Quickly turning she suddenly saw her reflection in the window and her biggest fear threatened to engulf her' the fear that her dark complexion will become her biggest fault.. she despised it even more because she knew it was inborn, she couldn't change it even if she liked' and she did try and avoid all those negative feelings about her appearance, but somewhere they were always there , like permanent residents of her heart, making a frightening appearance whenever Nupur was weak enough to let her inhibitions take over.. it was as if a strong hand pull her back form her dreamland to reality and she disliked nothing more'

However when she heard her mother's voice a second time calling her, she for once thanked the voice to distract her form the fears and the unwanted tears that threatened to take over at such times.

Rushing down the stairs she entered her living room where her mother was pacing, apparently very excited about something and her younger brother Raj was sitting reading something, completely immune to his mother's excitement or his sister's entrance.

However Nupur was distracted by the book in Raj's hand. Being a book worm she loved everything and she was about to ask him which book it was when her mother pulled her by her shoulders and gave her a big hug- now that was way too unusal and even Nupur wanted to know what had caused this much excitement.

Mrs Buhsan: " aj to mein itne khush hoon pooch na Nupur beta!"

Nupur : ( struggling to speak in the embrace) "kya hua mama?"

Mrs Bushan: " kya hua? Tum suno ge na to' bus ab to meine faisla kar lia hai, koi zaroorta nahe hai parhai ke, aj se tum sare ghar ke kam sikho ge bus!"

Nupur: " ( frowning) "mom'"
Mrs Bushan: " aur tmare dad kitne khsuh hon gay ye news sun kar !"

This was definitely not her mother's way but as she was bursting with joy and had forgotten to tell her about thegood newsso Nupur turned to only other person who could help her.

Raj seemed so disinterested and it was such a contrast to her mother that Nupru felt like laughing but controlling it she passed Raj a helpless glance. Taking the hint Raj said, " tmare shadi te ho gaye hai."

He said it so emotionlessly that Nupur was sure she had misheard and marked in her mind to tell her friends that she was actually becoming a nutcase, hearing things like that. She even looked up at her brother in hopes he would explain or atleast repeat but he was already heading out of the room, apparently this aura of excitement in the room was too much for him.

When Nupur looked up at her mother for assistance, she was glaring at Raj's retreating back, maybe because he had spoilt the fun she was having or maybe she had some other idea of how her daughter should receive this news.

Mrs Bushan: " ye Raj bhe na! (smiling) han tmare shadi te ho gaye hai! aj to mein itne khsuh hoon na!"

Unmarking in her head about telling her friends as it now seemed she was not such a bad case yet , she looked at her mother thinking of what she was expected to do, while a mingled feeling of excitement and nervousness engulfed her. she was a normal girl in many ways, and now she was getting a prove of that when she felt her heart beat rise and all sort of fears and anticipation and thousands of question regarding that one man rise in her'.

Mayank Sharma, the successful businessman and about to enter his 28thyear of life, was a business tycoon and was considered a good catch by most of the mothers for their daughters-only and unitl they met him. With his genius mind and professional attitude he was unbeatable in his field but he was unbeatable in another attribute- pride.

Many said people like him are justified to be proud, but that was also only until they met him. He was too reserved for elderly mothers pestering him for their daughter, too mature for girls trying to attract him through their womanly assets, too intelligent for many men who just liked idle talk, with a strong edge to gossip or criticizing women. Nonetheless his collogues envied him, his juniors avoided his anger at all means.

Howeve if taken form Mayank's pespective, he was use to all this by now and was definitely not in forany changes.. that doesn't men his mother wuld let him get away with it.. she was working hard to get him a wife and the best part was he would never say no to her.

So now irritated Mayank Sharam, left his meeting room to attend the call form his mother.

Mayank: " mom apko bataya tha mere meeting hai aj'"

Mrs Sharma: " ae lo! Sun lo isko! Yahan mein din raat koshish kar rahe hoon marne se pehle apni bahoo ka chehra dekhloon aur aik ye sahab hain meeting room se nikalna he pasand nahe karte!"
Maaynk: " taking a deep breath) " mom'koi kam tha?"

Mrs Sharma: "beta aik bar shadi ho jaey to phir to kam he kam hain!"

Mayank: " mom mein meeting mein tha! Apne shadi ke baad ke kam discuss karne ke liay phone kia hai?"

Mrs Sharma: " jee nahe! Meine apko ye batane ke liay phone kia hai ke' (singing) jis se tere shadi ho ge! Aaj meine wo larki dhoondh le hai!"

Mayank's groan was loud enough to heard even above Mrs Sharma's singing!

Edited by mulan. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mulan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

hello frnds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  🤗first of all frnds let me re intorduce urself !!!!!! me, myself *miss blunder*!!! u see kinzu (fantasia) , Bushra and even Jaee now can tell u i just cant live without blunders! inspite of my trying to avoid it here, i just made abig blunder yesterday!!! posted ff in the CC section!! wow!!sorry guys!!! but i sent the Mods a pm  request to shift this ff into its right place!! but now i decided to make a new thread in ff section and i m posting my story again... prologue posted and now here goes the first part!!!!!!! ! 😳

and thanku so much for all the responses... 🤗

roshnee and ridi: " i understadn ur point but u see i believe in good peopel adn miracles both! so lets keep our fingers crossed for my story's nupur!!! 😳

love u all!!!!!!!!

PART 1

Nupur was standing outside her house, saying good bye to all and for once she was unable to control or hide her feelings. her family and friends were all wishing her joy in this new life as her father seated her in the car and she left her home, her family , her name behind...yes she was no longer Nupur Buhsan. In the past half an hour everything has changed. Now she was Mrs Mayank Sharma. wiping her tears , she glanced at the man sitting beside her. this was the first time she had seen him, and it startled her that she was his wife now… she was too shy to look at him directly but she was also curious to know about him and so she glimpsed now and then in his direction. As it was dark so most of his face was hidden but she could already feel the aura of confidence around him.

Yet again her eyes filled with tears when she realized she ahd left her family. Strange but she wasn't afraid of this new life or this man .. she was just missing her family already… her mother had found little reasons to be by her side always , not to forget her ever favorite hobby of forcing Nupur to eat bowls of fruits specially mangoes, a task Nupur detested.. moreover her mother had been on the verge of crying in the recent weeks and was sure to reduce Nupur to crying too. She had often caught her dad looking at her in that tender way fathers use when they wonder kitne-jaldi-bari-ho-gaye-mere-bete, Udhay had been right beside her and being the innocent kid at 15 who never hid his emotions form his di, he had announced he will be sleeping with her for the rest of the days. The only person who had stayed calm and emotionally stable was Raj. The chaos of wedding didn't bother him and twice when an aunty asked him about something , he lost his patience and replied, "app bhe to wahen the, apne nahe dekha?"

And walked out of the room , leaving an apologizing Mrs Bushan while Nupur quickly coughed to avoid laughing out loud that she so felt like doing.

However he had said not a word to Nupur and Nupur had felt hurt at his behavior inspite of all her friends assurance that it was just his speak-not-even-when-required-habbit, nothing else  but Nupur wanted him to talk , atleast now that she was leaving him.

Just when she had lost all hope for that, and after the marriage ceremony was sitting in her room waiting for her time to leave it, she heard the door to her room creak open. Wiping her tears quickly she just looked up to find it was Raj.

Raj: " they are calling you downstairs…"

Nupur knew that was all she was going to get so she got up and started moving towards the door. When she was about to pass Raj, he said "Nupur" and when she turned to him he simply moved forward and hugged her.

Nupur was too taken aback by his sudden action. He had never hugged her as far as she remembered.

Raj: " take care of urself.." and he moved back and left the room. However it wasn't before Nupur could feel the love of her brother for the first time. His voice had cracked with emotion when he had asked her to take care and the hug had said much more then words could ever do. Somehow her spirits greatly uplifted she lifted she had left the room.

Now sitting here with a stranger who was suppose to be her husband she couldn't stop the flow of tears when she realized that she had left her family behind.

Remembering her friend Priya's strict orders not to cry otherwise her in laws first reaction at seeing her would be a frightened yell because of the mixture of all the makeup and her tears, Nupur tried to wipe away her tears.

"maybe u need this?"

Nupur looked up at the unknown  yet strangely magnetic voice to find it was her husband. He held out his hand which contained  a tissue paper. Not knowing what to say she quietly took it from him and whispered a softthanku and wiped away all those tears.

"ur welcome…"

he took out his phone and called a number. Nupur got busy in wiping her tears considering the end of the talk but was startled when he called her name, "Nupur…" and handed her the mobile…

Nupur looked at it for a moment but then took it and even before the mobile touched her ears she could hear her mother's loud , excited voice, not to forget tear filled, " Nupur beta.. kese ho tum?"

If Nupur wouldn't have been so emotionally starined, she would have rolled her eyes and answered, mom mein abhe 10 minute pehle to ghar se nikale hoon, but as it was, for once she wanted to let her feelings take over.

Nupur: " I am fine mama…"

Mrs Bushan: " abhe pohanche nahe tum?"

Nupur: " nahe…"

Aware of Mayank's gaze on her she couldn't utter more then syllables.

Nupur heard a muffled voice from behind, most probably her father, and then Mrs Bushan said: " Nupur beta apna khayal rakhna…mein baad mein call karoon ge.."

Nupur looked at the phone to disconnect it, and saw fully for the first time her husband,, through the wallpaper of his mobile. However sensing that he was waiting for his mobile she handed it back to him and looked away..

She was startled by two things.. firstly he had just called out her name for the first time and she had felt shivers ran down her spine.. and secondly she wasn't expecting such an increase in her heart beat just looking at her husband's picture. It was then that another thing hit her, "in last 5 minutes her husband had offered her a tissue and call her mother"… she yet again glanced in his direction but he was busy looking out..

they reached home and inspite of Nupur's tried, she had not uttered a single word at all on the rest of the journey and now as soon as she entered her new house she was greeted  by her thrilled  mother in law, who instantly took over and a series of rasms started. Inspite of the fact that Nupur was tired and hated rasms but she did everything Mrs Sharma asked her to, mostly because she had already started liking the woman's open and loving ways.

it was only after 3am in the morning that Nupur was finally shown into her new room. As soon as she entered the room, all the inhibitions, fears, nervousness that she had tried to keep at bay, sprang forward to take charge and she was showered with her own heart's endless questions. Before she could think of what to do, she heard the door open, close and someone lock it. she already knew who that someone would be and yet again felt all the fluttering in her stomach.

'well I think this time my mother out did herself completely.."

Nupur turned at that to find he was standing pretty close and looking at her. it was than that she realized how large and tall he was in comparison to her.

Mayank: " my mother can be pretty …lets say…*excited* at times but she broke all her previous records tonight."

Yet again Nupur was struck by two things, firstly Mayank loved her mother because he had talked about her so affectionately that she could see the love right in his eyes, secondly he had pretty expressionless face but his eyes were too expressive to let him hide anything.

Mayank: " but she is a sweetheart as u will soon find out…"

This statement followed a smile and Nupur felt her heart beat yet again increase… not to forget his smile was …beautiful…

Nupur quickly shook herself and concentrated back on the topic.. Mrs Sharma…

Nupur: " she is very nice…"

Nupru had said it too softly that Mayank wasn't sure what he had heard and was about to ask her to repeat when he saw her fingers folding and unfolding around her *dupatta*… realizing how nervous she must be he decided she deserved a break…

Mayank: " Nupur u must be tired.. go change and then…"

It hit him that what than and the red that crept into Nupur's cheeks showed even she was wondering the same thing.

Maynk thought for a moment over it, he wasn't happy with the marriage idea as he knew his life was too busy and occupied by his work..besides he had his way of life settled and he wasn't changing it for anything …he even remembered telling his mother "how many times I have told you I don't want to get married at which she ahd instantly shouted at my sectary, my sectary, imagine that, to bring a calculator while she dictated, " Mayank said he doesn't want to marry once every 6 hours , so how many time a day ? 4 right? Dekha Mayank puttar mere maths?' ab adha kam meine kr dia hai, din mein to to char bar ye kehta hai, mahena aur sal ka hisab to khud nikal le!" saying this she left the room leaving a glaring and pissed of Mayank with a frightened sectary behind.

Coming back to present he realized she was still waiting.. sighing and deciding its better to speak out the truth he said, " Nupur… let me be very frank to u, I wasn't ready to get married as at the age of 28 I have learned to live alone , not to foregt I am a pretty busy man with my business to handle. Now don't take me wrong am not saying that after marriage I suddenly regret doing it, nevertheless I did it  because my mother left me no other choice but to marry. Now the point is that I want to warn u before hand that u will have to adjust with my life style a lot , meanwhile I will try to give u freedom ,however let me inform u now that I just cant do anything in my mother's matter, u will have to handle her urself…"

He was smiling again but Nupur didn't know what to say…her husband had just told her he didn't want to marry her… wow! Adjustment was okay with her but how on earth will she survive with a husband who didn't want her… luckily she was too exhausted to think over it and so she just stared back at him.

Maaynk: " errmmm.. so I guess we should better get some sleep? My mom said u will have to visit some relatives early tommorow morning.."

And with it he went to the washroom while Nupur not knowing what to do for the time being went to the bed… trying to get a comfortable position she was soon lying on the bed and by the time Mayank came out of washroom she was fast asleep , dressed like a bride… Mayank felt something stir in his heart.. this girl had taken his announcement pretty nicely , not crying or yelling as he had expected  specially from a girl so young…. Smiling and finally hopefull that things will work out between him and …he stoped short when he realized this girl was indeed his…wife…. Something again lit up in those expressive eyes before he switched off the lights and went to lie down beside his… wife….. 

Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
mehakuuu !! ... 🤗 ❤️ 🤗 ..

beautiful update .. 😳 👏 .. your writing is improving day by day , with every update ..⭐️ .

Loved how you gelled everything in this update, the feelings, the excitement, the sorrow, the anxiety, the flutters .. BEAUTIFUL!! .. 😍 ..

I just LOVE raj .. 🤣 🤣 .. mehaku you are just amazingg !! .. 🤣 ..

and i really liked mayank's character, he isn't rude .. THANK GOD!!. 😳 .. and nupur was being such a cutie .. 😆 .. the last lines were beautiful .. 😳

Continue soon !! .. 🤗
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Mehak🤗

it was fabolous update...

Nupur is so innocent...loved her

i hope Mayank ll try to understand her,her feelings

do continue soon
Edited by maria-soniarti - 12 years ago
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fantasia.

mehakuuu !! ... 🤗 ❤️ 🤗 ..

beautiful update .. 😳 👏 .. your writing is improving day by day , with every update ..⭐️ .

Loved how you gelled everything in this update, the feelings, the excitement, the sorrow, the anxiety, the flutters .. BEAUTIFUL!! .. 😍 ..

I just LOVE raj .. 🤣 🤣 .. mehaku you are just amazingg !! .. 🤣 ..

and i really liked mayank's character, he isn't rude .. THANK GOD!!. 😳 .. and nupur was being such a cutie .. 😆 .. the last lines were beautiful .. 😳

Continue soon !! .. 🤗

very very nice update
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
you know i so pity a bride! when my brother got married, i saw my bhabi going through the pain(normally i dont attend marriages). heavy costume, heavy jewelery, heavy makeup and more over, you cant talk much, you cant walk. all you have to do is sit and smile when people comes and sees you!
but these pains are nothing compared to the pain of leaving your family, your life behind.
ShwePoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOW... Beautiful update,,,
Loved the whole part...! 
Continue soon pls. pls...
mayuloveu thumbnail
I love it. I hope mayank realizes nupur's dream soon.
nerdndproud thumbnail
being a bride is one of the most painful things in this world...firstly dressed yourself, then smile all the time and finally leave ur own world...matlab ek din main itna torture...how could someone tolerate this...
b/w it's really great that u still have the hope that miracle happens and fairytale exists...
crazy_artian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aww mayank n nupur both r such sweeties
and u wrote it so beautifully
update soon