June 17th, 2011 Written Update - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peachesandcream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Agree with you Azuria. 

R easily fell for Mitho's words today.  Mitho  was very clever in explaining away the reason for the M&M 's not wanting the marriage and also reminding R of the wrongs done by G.  In their conversatoin R gave them a new weapon to use.  I agree that they will do something to Amma and G will be blamed.  My question,  has R forgotten all the taunting she got from the Mami's about her marriage breaking at the temple?

The touch issue is very much out there.  Yesterday R was in tears when G said he would not touch her and there was no reassurance by her to him.  Again we see Mitho mention it (I think) and G himself mention it. 

the other thing to mention is that G's change is too extreme.  This guy has fallen hard and when hurt will be devestated. 

I was hoing for more concentration on the relationship and a break from the plots of the M&M's.

Thank you for the update.

edit: the M&M's brushing their teeth together, did we really need to see that.
Edited by peachesandcream - 12 years ago
Dhanujp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Gardes ,Thank you for ur nice update. I liked the links :)
Wafah ... Hope ur feeling better :)

Some how I really miss those Miss & Hits Friday Episodes in April & May:)

Looks like a dragging episode for a friday. Nothing happening today. Also I was expecting it would continue from yest where Runhjun has tears was trying to say something to Guddu, if not her confession I was still expecting it would continue from there. Did not like it started with "super six" witches plannings...

Guddu - should we name him as " family Guy " again he gets the STAR of the Episode. He was looking dam sweet today... Iove him in blues...but y he is still in that dabaang shirts... With his super coolers... Well today his neck wear was missing ...

Runhjun - The WEAKEST link for today. She was melted forCrocodile tears... God something has to been with this girl.
Guddu ... Guddu pls do something...

Mittuuu Mami - Oh ... So u got my letter yest. Hmmmnn that's y ur trying to be nice to Runhjun. I understsnd now...Hello ur tricks aren't going work now. Ur Visa is ready ... & U along with ur lovable awful team of would be moving soon to sweet HELL soon.

Guys I don't see any bhidai happening or moving happening soon. I doubt if this will happen. If not this then...least someone should plan & send Guddu & Runhjun for their HONEYMOON :)

Pls... Sick & tried for these M&M's :(
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Thank you Gardes for the update and I hope Wafah will get well soon!
  I see that Runjhun is still very sensitive about the past!
  I'm starting to wonder: maybe the writers want to keep Runjhun in the house so that the M&M can have a proof that even with her in the house there will me nothing to stop the punishment that will come to them for their mistakes...Just a thought, but I really hope that this will not be the case and Runjhun and Guddu will go to their own home next week!
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gardes

One of the saddest yet the most beautiful statements today was from Runjhun.  She tells Mittho Mami that Guddu Ji ne hame patni ka darja diya hai...  Literal translation means that Guddu has honored her by making her his wife.  In the context of the story, she feels that she is not worth anything and yet he has given her that status in society.

That if he ever hurt her, he also took the hurt away by applying salve on it to take her pain away.

And he gave her love...

If only this girl realizes her self-worth!

It is funny that instead of Runjhun letting go of Amma, Guddu has accepted and now clings to Amma too...

Gardes...Don't you think that's funny that they both think they are not worthy for each other...
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveGuddu

Gardes...Don't you think that's funny that they both think they are not worthy for each other...

Yup, LG, both are seeking approval from each other while the evil 6 take advantage of the situation.  It is hard to see your own life up close and personal at times but others can see things so well.  This is where the M & Ms are shown very shrewd.

I wrote about it in the discussion thread over a couple of posts.  You may want to check it out.
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank for the wonderful update.
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Gardes wonderful update - it was very detailed.
i will watch online and write comments in a while.
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Grrr. what are those🤬 up to now. when is runjhun going   to learn(guess never). she didnt even for second stop to think, hmmm i wonder why this sudden change of attitude. just falls right into another hole dug up for her.

Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gardes

One of the saddest yet the most beautiful statements today was from Runjhun.  She tells Mittho Mami that Guddu Ji ne hame patni ka darja diya hai...  Literal translation means that Guddu has honored her by making her his wife.  In the context of the story, she feels that she is not worth anything and yet he has given her that status in society.

That if he ever hurt her, he also took the hurt away by applying salve on it to take her pain away.

And he gave her love...

If only this girl realizes her self-worth!

It is funny that instead of Runjhun letting go of Amma, Guddu has accepted and now clings to Amma too...

Thanks so much for the update Gardes. I hope you are feeling better, Wafah. It seems to be contagious, (just kidding) I am coming down with something now, that too on a Friday evening.

Gardes ' great observations, so true that both feel they are unworthy of each other. If only they knew how they complete each other.

I will not be surprised if Guddu suggests that amma go and live with them in their new house because he may feel she is not safe with M&M's. Especially if as Azuria suggested that M&M's meddle with the food Guddu brings for amma in the evening. Guddu will figure out who did it and M&M's plan should backfire now that R's bhaag is not helping them. I hope R trusts G enough to know that he will not mess with the food.

I can't believe that R fell for Mithi churi's talks today. I feel like putting Runjhun across my knee and spanking her!! They wanted to break G-R marriage because of how Guddu behaved with Pandey's and Runjhun before marriage??? How naive is Runjhun to believe that M&M's care for her and did not want her to be married to a gunda. I know, she thinks of M&M's as her parents and wants their love and blessing. She forgot all the other abuse they subjected Runjhun to before her marriage, burning her hand, starving her, chaining her ankle and locking her up in a room, dunking her head in water repeatedly''..  so easily. I shudder to even remember that. Mitho has got be one of the most despicable characters in Indian soaps.

M&M's are so busy plotting and planning against Gunjhun, who is making arrangements for Mahadevi's wedding which should be only a few days away? When is her secret going to be revealed?

Runjhun still remembers what Guddu did to her whether or not she has genuinely forgiven him.

Runjhun did look so pretty in her new saree. She looked so excited to see their new house. So did he and I really hope they get to move in there soon. But it looks doubtful since M&M's are upto something. But it would be nice to see some romantic moments (BBAT not Zee style) if they are around in PN for Mahadevi's wedding or helping with the arrangements for the wedding.

Runjhun confused the heck out of me today. The fact that she was affected by Mitho's words meant she still remembers that past. Yet she was so excitedly fixing her hair and saree because G will be home soon. She is happy to move into their own house, she was eager to move with him even when she knew they would be moving into the room where the touch incident happened. Was she excited to be going with her husband only for Amma?

What is going on in your mind Runjhun? Resting her head on his chest, feeding G Prasad yesterday was a bold thing to do for someone like Runjhun. So does she love him and does not recognize her feelings? Is she only doing her wifely duties? Would she love any man she married because he is her husband? Or does she see the good inside G and love and respect him for that? Guddu would surely only want her love not because he is her husband but because of who or what he is. But back to both feeling unworthy of each other'''..

Something big has to happen for Runjhun to understand her feelings and confess.

It was nice to see how much Guddu cares for his buddies. His conversation with Kukkan was sweet.  At one time, I really wanted Guddu to regret, repent and atone for things he did to Runjhun. Now that he is, I felt sorry for him. It looks like his past will haunt him for a long time and people will not let him forget he was/is a gunda. He will really need Runjhun's help and reassurance to heal.

@ Jp ' if you call your beautiful detailed analysis rambling, what would you call mine 😆

Another long weekend, I believe there is another 62 hours for the next episode. 😔

Edited by Infofan - 12 years ago
yogibear21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
why can't runjhun leave already!!!...it's killing me inside out!!!!