Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Gardes for the update...very detailed...I'm reading your update and seeing Mittho Mami in front of me being a drama queen...

..I too have a feeling that they are not moving...Hope not..Pls Zee let it happen on monday...we need that...let's take a break from the m&m...they can always come back to hunt us...

I too think the best scene Guddu and Kukkan scene...this shows how much he cares for his boys...

Will watch online to see the house...
Julz06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 d update luv d way R and G small fight and the way G takes her to their new house
godblessall thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm happy that Guddu is now much more sober but not out of his element...and Runjhun is getting contained with her relation with Guddu,and confident enough not to believe the witches...love is the solution for every relation I guess...😊
 Wafah ...how are you doing now? feeling little better na...take rest...and thank you for today's update...πŸ‘
My apology...thanks for the updates Gardes...I was in super hurry ,so didnt notice that it was actually written and posted by you...thanked Wafah out of regular habbit...hope you will not mind for that...you all are great...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by godblessall - 12 years ago
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
One of the saddest yet the most beautiful statements today was from Runjhun.  She tells Mittho Mami that Guddu Ji ne hame patni ka darja diya hai...  Literal translation means that Guddu has honored her by making her his wife.  In the context of the story, she feels that she is not worth anything and yet he has given her that status in society.

That if he ever hurt her, he also took the hurt away by applying salve on it to take her pain away.

And he gave her love...

If only this girl realizes her self-worth!

It is funny that instead of Runjhun letting go of Amma, Guddu has accepted and now clings to Amma too...
Edited by gardes - 12 years ago
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well, liked G's charm offensive on Amma & R.

Atlast, G is reflecting & being so sensitive to redeem his past mistakes.
Liked the way he discussed it with Kukkan, frank & straight from heart.

So loved Nivedita as the blushing new bride basking in new love.

Hmm, given up on biddai for another week . Guess it'll happen after another round of maha nautanki from the M&Ms.
Felt like watching the old BBAT after a while. Charmed.πŸ˜ƒ
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the WU Gardes,πŸ˜ƒSuperd Job!
I sooo agree with veryone else,why can't Runjhun just leave the Pandey Nivas and finish with it already!?!?
It's killling meee!!!!
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update...😊
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx Gardes...seems like an entertaininig epi...can't wait to see our protagonists moving out.
-salma- thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update  πŸ˜Š
azuria thumbnail
Thanks Gardes for update.
I really liked the way mitho mami worked on R. She found out the strong point of their relationship. Guddu Respeckts Amma and has never been bad towards her.
Off course the food he brings will be fiddeld with and Guddu to blame and Run jhun to blame Guddu as well?

I might be wrong,

CVs have forgotten Mahadevis weddingπŸ˜•?

And Runjhun is still boweld over by her Mama mami.
I liked the new saree Runjhun was wearing.

Guddu being a gentelman is good to see. A nice home but I dont think they will move there sonn enouh if amma gets sick Runjhun will stay behainde! again!

Ya a weekend wait is here.
Might be on the wrong trac but thats what I think.