lonelyshadow thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hello people...!<333
Roshni. thumbnail
Hey Amna, How are you? Long time No see!πŸ˜ƒ
darshana23 thumbnail
Hmmm... I want to see her... but she is merely shown by side angel... she is looking pretty in show... πŸ˜›
darshana23 thumbnail
Haan Rosh, anything for Anju... She is shown very much less now, but she is looking very much pretty...😳
Roshni. thumbnail
πŸ˜† Darshu agreed... You must be given the "loyal sadsya" awardsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
darshana23 thumbnail
Chalega... Koi bhi award diya toh chalega..πŸ˜†
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yaar i am really pissed off with this lipika...and thanks rosh for thsi montage
yaa kirti is missing completely but soemtimes i have talk with payal on FB or yahoo...

nish is not replying so have no idea what's happening...
and monu she is busy and has not found anyone who can replace kapil so not watching any shows like before...

Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Beena di!!!
good to see you again, aaj kal kahan hote ho aap? and dont worry UK bhi abhi stone age mein hai like singapore, i watch all the drama's online with India timings as they are always ahead of UK!

@ Darshu u deserve more than just the loyal Sadsya award, u deserve a medal for ur patience, as i wait for the eppy to upload and skip to Ajnu scenes, have no time for randomers

@ Rosh thnks for posting the montage, u are right jab Roshni hai toh Andehere mein kaun ahega, aur Rosh will light the way and show us the Motages, hai na?

@ Faiza I also enjoyed the world cup til the semi finals and then stopped kyunki break toh banta hai na? lol ;)

xXx Bee
darshana23 thumbnail
Beena di and Bee, I have not find anything to find entertainment for myself after Kanjali left RKAB... I tried many times watching other serial, but they cant make me hooked for more than 20 mintues even... Only interest i took in PMMKA because of Kapil... and now CCKP just because of Anju...
darshana23 thumbnail
Chalo here is something of our angel...