Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
yaaar dhruv ko ditch karo and bring some dashing hero for dimpy and that should be our kapil...some angry man and little akadu kind of and some little tiff with dimpy inoffice kind of story  that would be fun to watch this rona dhona ghisa pita...not fun
what say
darshana23 thumbnail
Beena di, seriously we will not get rid of our thinking of seeing Kanjali in one frame... We always have plenty of ideas but CVs never implements them.. 😭
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello All,

Just visited here now and Rosh thanks for the montage and vid but we could only see the side profile of Anjali...

Anyway the best part of Anj getting a new show is that all the Kanjalians are getting back together slowly but surely...😊
Roshni. thumbnail
Anytime girls..No need to thank me!😳

😆 Bee you are at your best, hai na?😆 I liked it! 😉

Beena di, In short everyone is missing! 😔 Kash we had everyone back!😔

Thanks Darsh for posting all the lovely pics! 😃
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dhruv weds Dimpy in CCKP

It was celebration time on the sets of Endemol's Chajje Chajje Ka Pyaar on Sony Entertanment Television yesterday, as Dhruv (Manish Tulsiyani) and Dimpy's (Anjali Abrol) wedding sequence was being shot.

Although Dhruv still loves Ginny (Shambhavi Sharma), he made the ultimate sacrifice by marrying her sister Dimpy on Ginny's insistence. However, during the wedding Dimpy will suspect that Dhruv is hiding something from her.

It was party time nonetheless as the cast had their share of fun, drama and melodrama amid the festivities. The actors from the show had a gala time shooting the wedding sequence.

Speaking about her character's feelings, Shambhavi says, "Ginny is sad because she had to sacrifice her love. Dhruv will now become her jeeju and that's going to hurt a lot. Whatever she has done is for the sake of her family and she will stand by her decision because she wants them to be happy."

As for the mood off-screen, the actress reveals, "We are having so much fun shooting the wedding sequence. We have all become good friends now. When it rains, we sit inside my car, put on loud music on the laptop and love to chill. We also keep cracking jokes and play pranks to keep the mood on the sets light. Besides that we play cricket when we get time."

Anjali reveals, "Since Dimpy is unaware that Ginny and Dhruv love each other, she is very happy to be marrying him. It was an emotional sequence and we did a lot of rehearsals before the final shoot."

Speaking about why she decided to make her comeback on TV with this role, Anjali says, "I was the main lead in Raja Ki Aayegi Baarat and was unable to spend enough time with my family when I was shooting for it. This show will give me more time for my family. Dimpy is a positive character and there are many shades to her character, which you will see in the upcoming episodes. I hope the audiences love me as Dimpy as much as they loved me when I used to play Rani in Raja Ki Aayegi Baarat."

Don't miss Dhruv and Dimpy's wedding that will be aired this week on Sony's Chajje Chajje Ka Pyaar.
darshana23 thumbnail
Thanks for article Sujju!
Roshni. thumbnail
Thanks Suju for the article and the pics!😳
darshana23 thumbnail
whether Anju is really heighted that much???
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
she was always tall...but kapil was well built so looking equally good...this hairstyle suits her...i think i need hair style change. and i liked her style what say?

lol